Being afraid of WWIII and Russia is a meme

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcv_cGLjxCY
youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns
google.com/search?q=satan 2&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS553US553&oq=satan 2&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.1584j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=satan 2 missile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
mg.co.za/article/2007-09-04-sa-submarine-outwits-nato-force
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All those will save you from a nuke.

I welcome WW3

If you want to fight so badly, how about you and all of your baby boomer women comrades go over and shoot at them instead of sending the rest of us to fight your wars, faggot?

Thank you I'm so tired of the Russian shills bro

A meme perpetuated by delusional trumptards. Republican using war to SCARE voters? What has this party come to. Trump is a true cuckservative who should be hung by his fat neck.

Needs more pixels

Holy shit keep em coming... I'm almost there.

The Romans had the largest army. The Ottomans had the largest army. Germany had the larget army.

We are over fifteen military generations away from any form of actual, industrialized combat. Stomping insurgent =/= warfare. Everything we do right now is theoretical in its application.

Read a history book. The armies before WWI were sound in their theoretical arrangement.

Nothing survives contact with the enemy.

And if their is anything Russia is unbeatable at, it's losing a war in the beginning, and winning it in the end.

A single nuke would reduce all of that to dust.

Let me make a prediction for you user, US ground troops will be obliterate in Europe on their way to Russia due to poor leadership and resolve, EU armies will be insignificant and a mess doing absolutely nothing while getting wreck.

USA will be most likely be hit by EMP and people will rally for a complete change of government.

Also bump.

Thanks dude.

It's all a show most likely. If you think the USA with all the big technology, money and corporations doesn't have contingencies to knock those and vaporize the old Russian tech out of the sky, you're fooling yourself.

> be a lonely Ivan
> searching for my qt 3.14 ivanka
> deployed to syria
> notSoHallal.wav
> ride in 1950s era deathmachine
> Admiral Kushnekov my ass
> 2 mph diesel
> blacklung.jpeg compressed
> drink vodka because russski as fuck
> fap with my gay bros listening to some t.A.t.U
> longLivePutin.flac
> draw watch as we cross English Channel
> top kek, no channel for you France
> surrounded by Her Majesty's Navy
> 4spooky8me
> grip my 1981 vintage kalashnikova
> spaghetti simmering in my pockets
> english inbreds staring me down
> english inbreds jerking off to wayne rooney
> english inbreds chanting football chants
> "drown in a minute, gonna drown in a minute..."
> later that night eating some shit tier borscht
> thinking of days when we weren't such pussies
> feelsBadMan

This is the biggest pile of horse shit ever quit watching Alex jokes

America strong!

Northern Asia and Syria will bring us great success and wealth just like Iraq!

If this were the case, Russia would have no bargaining power and would not be able to compete with the USA for influence in Eastern Europe, Middle East or Central Asia.

That picture really makes me want to play supreme commander again

>old russian tech

do you really think our enemies are just sitting around doing nothing? they revealed brand new nukes to the public just a few days ago. do you really think our military hasn't stagnated under Obama? we're working on shitty meme rail guns that are overpriced and don't do anything, those shitty zumwalt destroyers that don't do anything, and billions of dollars wasted on the F35 thats basically DOA, all that big money and tech from those corporations have FAILED

>ywn witness a battleship duel

>fearing nuclear warfare is a meme

Looks like CTR has returned.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)
>In 2011, the commander of the Russian Strategic Missile Forces, Sergey Karakaev, in an interview with Komsomolskaya Pravda, confirmed the operational state of the Perimeter assessment and communication system

I've been looking forward to it ever since i found hitler cool when i was 12 desu. Received the belting of my life when i told my dad that.

I FEEL YOUR FEAR

it is not only a subway it is a nuclear bunker for 40 million people thanks to stalin.
the USA can nuke the shit out of russia but most of them will still survive but the USA on the other hand is fucked if they get nuked

Watching Sup Forums get hyped for WWIII is like a kid hoping for a snow day in August.

It's not happening. It never is. You can't just be doomsday wishers all day, you have to get a job. Your mundane life will go on, sorry.

What's the matter neet, afraid of losing your internet? Its just a prediction in which the US underestimates the enemy leading to a hundred thousands dead on a single battle while the US undergoes a civil revolution. How about you give us your prediction on this unavoidable war?

Want me to go further? The next government will be monarchy.

woah, I didn't hear about this before

spooopy

who knows what other ultra secret weaponry russians have buried deep underground

Yes, Russian military is build more for defense, while America's has better invasive capabilities, but I still don't wants a third world war thank you very much!

>Chandeliers even above the rail.

Mah nigga!

your 10 year old son is going to get sodomized by ahmed in a sexual emergency.
But its mundane for you, just another tuesday.

Have you ever been in combat?
It's bad enough against shit trained hadji with shit weaponry.
It's going to be hell against an actual well equipped and trained military like Russia and/or Iran.

not afraid of ww3. prefer that it's not with russia though

if a draft was issued would someone who got kicked out of the military be safe?

>2016
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcv_cGLjxCY

Those pictures literally tell us nothing.

Lmao dude get outside more. You just sounded so self conscious

This. I fought the sandniggers in afghanistan. A war with another superpower would be something we haven't seen since WWII.

Negative, remember the Vietnam War. They gave criminals a choice to go to war or go to prison.

> like Russia and/or Iran.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns

Here is the thing, every "war" since WW2 hasn't been a real war. Its been armed conflicts on foreign soil, but not in the total nation vs nation battles we've had before. We aren't "storming the sands of Iraq" like normandy beach. We aren't bombing Aleppo to hell and back like Dresden. We are tippy toeing around civilians and structures left and right. If ISIS were all gathered on a no mans later battlefield right now, we would BTFO of them within a week.

Damn that sucks. I was 4 when I found my preference for Hitler and didn't understand why Nazi Germany wasn't a friend with the USA during WW2
Made a paper American flag and paper Nazi flag and put them on sticks wearing a big green coat and marched off into the neighborhood with a Roman salute and waving the flags in the other hand.
Then I learned more and was like woah Hitler was bad? Then I found more information and saw through the propaganda of the winning team.
Winners write the history books eh lads?

An army to a nuke means nothing at all.

google.com/search?q=satan 2&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS553US553&oq=satan 2&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.1584j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=satan 2 missile
Dude, just vote trump to prevent this from hitting us. We've seen countless times that you never go to war with Russia.

Oh look, another American "patriotism" thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

Is it really a smart idea to broadcast out exact army vehicle supply?

Kind of the idea behind deterrence

Modern warfare is entirely about air superiority. SU-30's and SU-35's are better than anything we have in our arsenal.

>Lmao

Right, its just a game user. A game I am playing of silly predictions in which it may never happen in our lifetime. If I am wrong, life goes on as always perhaps another cold war where nothing happens. If I am right, well good game.

I am here for fun and I assume you are here for that as well.

>im with her

> implying Vladimir Putin is stupid enough to make that move

Patrician taste

>Russians will watch silently whencarriers will be used against them because they are will be afraid to use nuclear weapons.

Listen nigger
Russia already has nukes you can't intercept
Also war with Russia means USA will be under massive military efforts,hurting the economy and the average Joe

Exactly. I don't think it's likely a city will end up nuked. But if the US has carrier battlegroups parked off Russias coast, flying bombing sorties into Russia, that would be a good target for a nuke. Especially since those battlegroups are next to impossible to defeat with conventional means. Trillions of dollars and thousands of lives lost striking a legitimate military target taking offensive action against them. It'd be justified.

Do you not understand what nuclear weapons are, OP?

Dude, you've got to get the fuck off youtube and ythose fucking blogsites that im sure you believe.

Like that one guy said, "get outside".

This isnt turkey or some other 3rd world shit hole. No ones gonna support any fucking civil war besides a couple of you inbred fucks. I know you don like this but people laugh at guys like you. We laugh at you.

You will see, Hillary is gonna win, some right wing radio host or some mentally ill former politician Will probably imply starting a "revolution" while they sit at home and watch the few of you who took it seriously get your shit pushed in on live tv.

This

They wont respond to your post though but you're right. People who give the example of Afghanistan as an excuse for us losing a war to an established military with a countries government backing them has no idea.

Also, question for you spergs.

My memory isnt very good could you remind me what other 'super power' got their shit pushed in trying to fight Afghans?

Oh wait I remember it was Russia!

> But if the US has carrier battlegroups parked off Russias coast, flying bombing sorties into Russia, that would be a good target for a nuke.

Yeah! They should NUKE a NUCLEAR powered ship near their OWN coastline, that'll show em.

> British intelligence everyone.

Do you know how many nuclear powered vessels have been lost in the ocean up to now?

Satan 2 > Peacekeeper

That is all.

I'll crack open a bottle of Prosecco to start, then move on to scotch. I have planned on getting blinded with inebriation no matter how it goes.

trident D5 > everything

now neck yourself

I don't know where you get the idea of people just getting their guns and start shooting at cops and/or the establishment when they see their candidate lose in the news, don't expect that to happen. A more legit way to start a civil unrest is during a war against a nuclear power such as Russia especially when those bodies start piling up.

You are living comfortable user, you believe that nothing will happen in your life time. No global war or financial status that will topple the US hegemony. Technology is advancing too fast, US nuclear detergent missile can already hit Russian nuclear sites. If war is going to start then it will be in the next 3 years. You are a fool if you cannot see the signs of war, which you shills keep avoiding.

>Russian aircraft carrier

The feared Steamboat class carrier

Winter won.

We got your back ameribro,

Only US UK and Estonia are meeting their NATO spending targets

Russia sold all their nukes to China in the 70's and 80's you stupid dumb fucking idiot moron

>pixels
Why all the damn icons? An inventory list would've been sufficient.

But, America, fuck yeah.

Satan 2 won't be completed for 2-4 years. We just liberate the fuck out of them before that.

Fear not, Ruskibros, liberation is coming.

Don't forget Poland and Greece...

She'll be right, cunt.

How the fuck did you bongs fuck up a 70000 ton Aircraft Carrier so badly?

Jesus Christ it actually LOOKS like it was designed to be gay

>huurrr I made something up and posted it cause I am a fat burger and HBO told me what to do, told me what to do.

Retard go jump in a swap.

they're cucks what do ya expect

Yeah its a CTR meme. While Trump wants to work with Russia Clinton is still in the cold war era

not bad auzbro

first, do no harm

One nuke takes out everything on OP's pic.

Might as well be launched from some NK sub on Putin's orders, are you guys really gonna go to full out war over that :^)

Can't wait for nuclear false-flags, they'll probably come around once people stop getting impressed with airliner shootdowns.

>NATO

SA submarine outwits Nato force

mg.co.za/article/2007-09-04-sa-submarine-outwits-nato-force

you were embarrassed by the SAS Manthatisi

You guys chose the wrong meme guns.

Russians allegedly have working emp cannons, and EMPs are the secret OP of the future.

Disable literally everything.

Those two girls got kicked out of the navy with a leader officer for insulting the Prime Minister on twitter. Muslims in the ADF make up like 0.15% and won't grow. Nice try but have a (you).

holy kek what did I just read

We're weak. Attack our soil. Not some oogabooga base in Syria, but attack Moscow, or Murmansk, idk.

>war in mid east
>war with Russia
>China add fo sho
>NK why not
wew USA you are going to have some fun

Russians are smart as fuck

Instead of building an expensive air force and Navy, they've focused on improving their nukes and satellites.

Checkmate Burgers

Woah user i didnt know that planes can also sail damn thats cool and also that plane it middle is so huge even bigger of those little boats behind man thats so cool...