PLEASE CHRISTFAGS HELP

tranny here...i made a big mistake. lefties convinced me as a kid to take hormones.

i have not chopped my dick off, but i've been on hormones for 5 years now.

dear god what do i do, can i return to a normal life?

i used to go to church as a kid but i bought into the whole edgy athiest meme and rejected god...fuck i made a big mistake.

why did i listen to the left's feel good bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/ORGANIC-INDIA-Tulsi-Supplement-Vegetarian/dp/B003PGFSW6?th=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Dy0hvMBvopU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hormones for five years now

You're fucked jim.

Realistically you're only option at this point is suicide. Sorry man but you only have 1 shot at life and you went to far towards ruining your own existence to be saved.

>take hormones as a kid
>been taking them for 5 years
>over 18
something doesnt quite add up here.

mate please say it's not true...i just want to be a man.

i never got to grow up and become a man, lefties fucking tricked me as a child and i was dumb enough to fall for it!

ugh

Post your boipucci and feminine penis so can evaluate your predicament.

i started when i was 14, i'm 19 now.

but my leftie indoctrination began since i was like 10.

i went full MELBOURNE

>ugh
It's too late

F

>hormones for 5 years
Sorry to say it, but you're sterile for life. As far as your appearance goes, it should be reversible.

I guess you are MtF, just stop the hormones and start LIFTAN YOU WEAK ASS BITCH.
Unfortunately you'll have gyno but that ain't a thing t b h.

really? i can reverse my tits?

i'm praying to jesus right now but i don't know if he's listening...i know it's a bit weird coming here but this is the only right wing place i know to ask for any sort of rational help.

in real life, i'm surrounded by rabid leftists.

Australia? Nice shitpost m80

post pics now please

Tits or gtfo auscuck

Can't you just take the other kind of hormones for 5 years faglord?

Now take testosterone instead and cut off your supply of hormones or just don't take anything and eat foods that encourage masculinity.
So basically, eat a lot meat and stuff and work out a lot.

Alright, you need to post a picture so we can see how bad it is. I would promise not to laugh, but I probably will out of sheer disgust.

ok ill give you maybe snake oil maybe not, it works for me i have good enough genes, were i can grow a uneven beard and hair within almost amonth, but thats not the point try holy basil tea or these supplements, they are tesostrone increasers ive done the research. But dont start chugging 10 or 20 a day i think you have to take like 3.
amazon.com/ORGANIC-INDIA-Tulsi-Supplement-Vegetarian/dp/B003PGFSW6?th=1

or get alex jones male vitality shit its supposed to work and reverse that kind of stuff probably better then my idea

show us some erotic pics mate

Yeah, even the tits. You'll have to talk to a doctor about it, but I knew a guy that got tits from eating too much soy and he had to get surgery for it. Still better than being stuck with em though.

God bless, user.

>that ID

so how gaped is your ass now then?

if your an ugly as fuck trap change back
if your sexy post a pic

Go to /fit/ and find the /fraud/ thread.

I would reccomend getting on tren asap with a TRT dose of test. Your tits will be gone and youll be manly pretty quick, so long as youre eating enough meat and lifting properly.

If you really want to have kids one day it might be worth blasting some HCG and staying on clomid for 3-6months, just to see if you can get your balls working properly.

Although youll probably have to be on TRT for life, i dont know much about the effects of taking estrogen for 5 years.

The male hormones should greatly increase your mood and well being.

Just stop taking hormones eat meat and work out

youtube.com/watch?v=Dy0hvMBvopU

start taking test, also go to the gym, the male hormone will make you manly and with gym you'll be strong.

>tranny here
Just kill yourself.

Post pics. We need to see how far gone are you and determine if you are salvageable.

take test and cut your tits off. your body will be fucked for awhile but it's better to be a real man than a fake woman.

being a man sucks, but being a man on test is fucking awesome.
> want to fuck everything.
> they want to fuck you because they can smell and feel the test.
> only 4 hours of sleep needed a night
> massive confidence and energy
> literally take red pills

do it famalam

Bite the bullet mate. Destroy those that made you think the way you did so that no other will ever have to go through what you did.

and take test, you can't untranny without testosterone

good on you user
i wish you a healthy and speedy recovery from your degenerate life style
Godspeed

squats and oats.

Oh wow, what a suprise. You let a kid that's barely entered puberty "choose their gender" and they got it wrong.

Deal with it transtrender, your own fucking fault and your parents/peers.

Get testosterone pills from doctors and hope you still have hope

See you in hell.

All you can do at this point is publicize your regret and denounce the SJW scourge that enables mental illness.

>lefties
Did your own parents flush you out of the gene pool?
What the fuck.

nope u are 100% sterile. no way back!i took birth control pill for 1 year, blood circulation was so bad that i could barely feel my legs, then obviously stopped taking them and was detoxing for 5 years and it took about 10 years in total to get my blood circulation back to normal... still having some side effects like chronic uti's. artificial hormones are bad for u and can permanently damage your body.

Take testosterone, and if the tits don't go away, get the fat removed via liposuction.

Really, that's all you need.

Repent

Its not too late.

Repent. Ask God for guidance into a new life. You may never be physically the same, but you'll always have your soul in tact and be loved by God.

Honestly, I think your best bet would to become a motivational speaker for a church or something. Let your misfortune serve a purpose to warn others and prevent the evil leftist ideologies from destroying more lives.

This

Stop doing ANY gay sinful stuff, repent, convert and confess to a Roman Catholic priest (traditional if possible) and sin no more. I'll pray for you. After that try to seek medical help.

I can't believe this until you post proof.

Travel to schools and shit to stop other children from falling for the tranny meme.

>that ID

Have you been fucked? kek

>ebul leftists brainwash meee :^(
No, you failed and cracked. Suck it up and take the responsebility of your actions you freak of nature.

b8

You type like a 12-year-old or a nigger, just off yourself.

u wanna meet bb

start lifting
and eat meat
lots of meat
go full barbarian