Adult Swim is doing a nostalgia block a la Nicksplat on weeknights starting in September

Currently confirmed as part of it:
>Space Ghost
>Aqua Teen
>The Venture Bros
>Harvey Birdman
>Boo Boo Runs Wild (special)
>Stroker and Hoop
>Home Movies
>Sealab 2021
>The Brak Show

>no Cowboy Bebop

Bullshit, that was the main reason I watched Adult Swim in 2001.

Most of the people in thosr promos are probably dead now.

Every weeknight at 1am

i wonder if they'll play any Metalocalypse

>Stroker and Hoop
well burn my biscuits

Haven't they already done this?

They're saving the new uncut HD master tapes Cowboy Bebop to take over the end slot of Toonami on Saturdays after Samurai Jack reruns end.

They already did this multiple times and removed it shortly after because it wasn't getting good enough ratings

They did a test block at 8 PM on Sundays, which got horrible ratings because they did zero advertisement or promo for it and because 8 PM is one of the lowest viewed timeslots (and only FOX rerun loving normies tune in to Adult Swim in those hours anyway).

Doing it later on weeknights is better because the ratings are a bit higher you're more likely to reach the stoner and hardcore AS fanboy crowd and don't have to compete with primetime tv.

>They already did this multiple times and removed it shortly after

If by "multiple times", you mean once in 2008 and then once earlier this year.

And the one earlier this year lasted for 4 months.

Adult Swim is shit outside of Toonami. I hope the block fails.

No matter how bad it does it'll still beat post midnight toonami

Toonami is shit and failing even worse than anything else on AS.

It's good to see it again for a while, free up some of that macfarlane garbage.

>no Oblongs
Aw.

They've been doing a similar program block on sunday nights for a while just without the throwback adds.
>space ghost
>brack
>sea lab

>uncut HD master tapes of Cowboy Bebop

Shoot, guess I have to stay alive a little while longer.

Source?

Outlaw star is the only thing remotely hype at this point and the ratings will still be shit. I wish it weren't true but it is.

Source this please.

Think about why they don't have Inuyasha or Pilot Candidate up there either. They're not really thinking about anime.

I'm just kinda floored that athf is technically nostalgic when it was only cancelled like a year or so ago