Why do white guys have such shit tastes in asian women? any picture I see of an average white guy with asian woman...

why do white guys have such shit tastes in asian women? any picture I see of an average white guy with asian woman, she's always ugly, short, and dark as sin. It's like you guys just gave up on women and just went with the easiest one that can be filled up entirely with your small 5 inch penis.

Now attractive asian women with white men, the guy is always guaranteed to be a 9/10 chad. why is it so hard for white guys to find attractive asian girls? yellow fever must be blinding.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

r8 my gf

5/10 would monkey around with.

8, looking at the flipphone, I'm guessing that she isn't americanized and shitty.

looks like a monkey

6/10 meh

Flip with a flip phone. 8/10

would wreck that

gooks look like shit anyways, I've fucked 3 Asians and I always feel like dirt afterwords

yea, all three are probably ugly as fuck

and no, I'm not gonna take your word for it, they aren't gonna be mildly attractive, esp americanized ones.

Because good looking Asian women are hard to find.

Asians are generally ugly in any relationship.

these are the Asian woman you vermin beta cucks on pol end up with muh Asian woman are so feminine

Probably because they prefer whats inside.

a small vagina that can be filled up by a beta 5-6 incher?

This guy undersold himself. Jesus Christ.

>tfw relatively tall attractive white guy
>solid 5 asian gf with no tits

what do i do i've known her since we were kids and we're both stemfags

fuck you Sup Forums

totally, could do so much better
too bad he's fucking blind

protip, asian pussy isn't any smaller

I fucked a chinese girl ages ago, she was easily more loose then the french canadian girl I was with before

Shes not flip you idiots.

pic related is me and my sub

Well, my wife is an Asian qt and red pilled to boot. It fucking rocks, if you can find it. Thankfully Asian girls really dig White men.

Also, spread this fucking video.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

good, fuck those spics of the east

So you're saying ugly white men get ugly asian women and attractive white men get attractive asian women? Why does this surprise you?

I don't know since I'm not white but it's true

White guys have the shittiest taste in asian girls

Being lonely can suck but damn some of you guys can do way better

>yellow fever senpai

As a (f) ex-bartender at a high end Japanese restaurant, most of my attractive coworkers were very picky and liked other asians/wealthy white men. They were also bitchy as fuck. That's probably why.