Stronger Together #11

KILLARY MAKING INFOGRAPHICs

>----------DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL FONT---------- from her campaign if making new meme’s

a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf

>----------OFFICIAL HILLARY CAMPAIGN COLOURS --------- and Tips from a Brit:

#E4002B - red, used only for important highlights (hashtags, bold words) [90% opacity]

#00B7E9 - light blue, used for the main statements [75% opacity]

#000033 - dark blue - used for information or sentences [80% opacity]

>Avoid using too much text and always use the bold font. Usually increasing the contrast and slightly decreasing the brightness will help your background image stand out.

ProTip 2: INCLUDE RUSSIA IN INFOGRAPHIC

----------POSTING ON TWITTER----------------

If POSTING NEW MEME’s Do it from NON Trump, Pepe, Deplorable accounts. Rather Pro-Shill accounts
>NEW MEMES POST FROM SHILL / LEFT ACCOUNT

RESPOND TO THE MEME’s using Alt-Right Accounts with outrage
>RAGE AND FORWARD / Ask ??? TO NEWS USING NORM ACCOUNT

>Ex. “Why does Hillary want War with Russia and to #DraftOurDaughters

>“I am all for Diversity but do we really want to let Hillary #DraftOurDaughters in a war with Russia”

>” If Hillary’s #NoFlyZone fails it’ll be WWIII and she plans to #DraftOurDaughters”

PREVIOUS THREADS

>People to tweet:
@seanhannity @FoxNews @foxandfriends @FoxBusiness @FoxNewsSunday @foxnewsradio @TheFive @OutnumberedFNC @ShepNewsTeam @megynkelly @BretBaier @ericbolling @oreillyfactor @TeamCavuto @kimguilfoyle @CNN @cnnbrk @CNNPolitics @CNNnewsroom @jaketapper @andersoncooper @wolfblitzer @ErinBurnett @donlemon @NewsKimSegal @BrianToddCNN @Morning_Joe

Rarity for the cucks

It has begun

THREADLY REMINDER:

>KEEP THIS GOING UNTIL NOV. 8, this should be a /general/ thread every day.

>Don't forget to use #ImWithHer and #StrongerTogether in your Tweets. This ensures that your Tweet reaches actual Hillary Supporters.

>Also, subtly mention in your Tweet that women can be drafted now. Women are stupid and don't pay attention to the news, and likely don't know that women can be drafted now

>Respond to famous Pro-Hillary supporters with these memes. I.e. if Mark Cuban tweets something, reply to his tweet with one of these memes.

>Respond to all Trump supporters negatively. The idea is make people believe that you're a Hillary supporter. Don't do stupid shit, like saying "womyn" or "goys" or "#DieForHer"

>Finally, and most importantly, PUSH THE RUSSIAN WAR NARRATIVE

Either put Russia in your content or fuck off

Interested but have no photoshop skills

>tfw Ghost is going to come on his show tomorrow and pretend this was all his idea

i gotta say... these are pretty fuckin good.

oh, shit, if you do a search for #DraftOurDaughters, look what pops up.

First attempt, give me some feedback

>#draftmywife
Do it. Now.

PREVIOUS THREADS

Reposting from the last thread

ANOTHER GOOD ANGLE

Do something insulting Russian Women, and children, threatening their husbands/fathers who are in the military

>Look out Svetlana, your husband doesnt stand a chance against us! #draftourdaughters
>Poor little Vlad, his daddy couldnt take the heat! #fightwithher

This should make readers a bit more worried about the effects of war

Clearly a Ctr shill trying to derail a good idea

It's a terrible idea to put dead muricNs in your propaganda. Only a fool or Ctr shill would think this s a good odea

Kek. Having stickdeath flashbacks now.

fuck yes, more stuff framed as attack ads would be great

We need to use pictures of american muslim women in USA scarves and muslim soldiers in scarves.
combine that with:
>Russia Wont Take My Freedom
>Im going to war for Gay rights
>Sometimes women do things better than men.
>Women can do a mans job.
>A woman can do anything a man can do.

this would be epic levels of trolling!???

>no mention of war with russia or putin
fuck off shill

I put em in the op, no need to worry.

MOAR LIKE THESE!!!!

this is awesome would love it without the weird number thing in the corner though maybe?

More DraftMyWife, these are the best and most effective it combines everything.

this is just way to big senpai

So what if someone in the higher ups of Putin's military ranks sees these and decides to prepare for war against us Ameribros?

Will memes have started World War III?

t-the persuasion user. Nice work

SOME OF YOU RETARDS DO NOT GET IT

THIS PROPAGANDA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CONFLICT OF INTEREST BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN BECAUSE IT IS IRRELEVANT.

THE CTR SHILLS IN HERE MANIPULATE YOU

If you do not reference to a possible Russian conflict under Hillary's reign, you are obviously a ctr shill doing simple ads for their campaign, to appeal to military personnel or veterans.

This propaganda only works, if you reference the war mongering. Stop being autistic.

Praise these memes in the name of Kek

Jesus Christ these threads are huge. I love the enthusiasm

Theyre supposed to be war hawkish you idiot. Look at nearly all of the example OPs. War with Russia is implied. There is no draft unless its world war. Are you 13?

Epic from last bread or one before ... one or the other.

Yeah and we'll meme all of our women to go off and fight it for us KEK

Just some friendly advice: don't make it so obvious they're not legit with images like OP's. Stuff like this looks really good.

First try, how's this?

4d chess. Attack ad with subtle messaging, saved.

thanx dawg

Remember

All our memeing does no good if nobody outside of Sup Forums sees them

If you go to uni, post these everywhere you can

fuck off ctr shill, noone listened to you last thread or this thread you control freak, you make it to easy to spot you then again your a shill so maybe that is the point.

rate

Wow literally fucking nothing. None is baiting your bait. Stop it. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Nice job getting Sup Forums to do your "Trump and Putin are BFF!" work for you, CTR.

The large feminists on twitter have started eating this up.

What about large women fighting for Hillary??
The possibilities are endless if someone is pro in photoshop

fuck yes! plz post a smaller jpg version.

your doing gods work user!

This.

i dont really get it?

Glad you guys like it, I'll work on more either tonight or tomorrow.

before i go to bed i need to make it clear

MAKE THE CONNECTION TO RUSSIA
THIS IS ALL ABOUT REINFORCING HER INTENT TO ATTACK RUSSIA

>for by

100% THIS!!

t. a mexican dago
nice try, CTR SHILL

should the H be transparent or does that make it a giveaway that its fake?

Fuck off.

This

Finally someone with IQ higher than 60 in this thread.

Post it on Twitter and claim she deleted it this tweet.

i think i have some good text

READY FOR HER
READY FOR WAR

Remember: They've wanted war with Russia for a long time. Neocons elites are all behind Hillary for a reason. They're using hatemongering against Trump to fuel hatred against Putin, and vice-versa.

They tell the youth: "Oh you hate Trump? Yeah, he's a brash bully thug! He's a bigot! Soooo evil and mean! Just like PUTIN! You hate Putin now! Let's fight Russia! We need to overthrow Putin!"

For the older crowd, they tell them instead that Putin is like Trump, echoes of Cold War, Red Scare, etc.

The entire "Trump is Putin's puppet" attack is a COMPLETE 100% FABRICATION and they KNOW IT. They invented it so they can fuel the persuasion/propaganda/narrative to mentally correlate Trump=Putin together. So all this campaigning against him, also works as campaigning against Putin when they expected to win and carry forward with the war project. This has been their plan the entire campaign.

If Trump was an avid homophobe, you can bet that there would be weekly headlines about Russia's "homophobic" laws, to drive up war fervor against them. They will use "social justice" to drum up war against evil bigoted sexist Russia.

Another thing: The alt-right speech was NOT ABOUT THE ALTRIGHT. Or even about Trump. It was about PUTIN. "The Grand Godfather" of nationalism, anti-migrantism, racism, sexism, fascism, etc. You hate Trump? Then you hate Putin! Love trumps Hate! Love trumps Putin!

Emphasize the WAR AGAINST PUTIN (link same fervor they have against Trump), make it about WOMEN SOLDIERS doing it FOR HER

I agree.

Wtf is up with the faces in that pic. I saw the filename, but I still need more info

socialized medicine

What's the correct usage?
I'll edit and post the updated version.

fucking CTR everytime!

Amen to that!

Any anons here go to UT Austin?

prob not

This 100000xxxxx.

this

I really fucked up the text, didn't I?

Fuck.

What part of it needs to be talking about Hillarys war with Russia and woman being drafted for it do you not understand? Without it this is pro hillary propaganda you fucking retards.

hard truth

yeh - about to get to campus and meet up with another user to print these out

I like it! saved again, this is one of the best. Do you think the H should be in the left side or in the middle? is that how they use it?

We will out meme you.
We will out post you.
We will do you.

Go for broke boys. Keep memeing.

You need to add the part about Hillary starting war with Russia for the memes in this spam.

Okay, scrapped "Battle Broads" and went with this one. Russian fight included as well.

I hope you faggots are posting this on twitter

fuck off shill that image doesnt even show a female soldier and is literally Sup Forums tier.

filter ignore that id.

You never stop surprising me, Sup Forums.

>post to feminists

>post to girl themed toys/education/hobbies

Hit 'em where they live

that's me from a couple threads ago
I'm at PCL rn, scholars commons
I am sitting at the lighted tables wearing a gray hat and gray jacket

The font colors are really jarring. Try using different colors to separate the text from the background.

Quote Hillary on this when making these "ads". People who don't take the bait might be curious enough to try and fact check it then realize Hillary really is a crazy bitch.

awww I liked Battlebroads feminists would scissor over that.

right? everytime I think this board is going down the shitter, some autist comes up with a new way for the lolz. i can never leave this dump.

Should have just ignored him like everybody else did.

hmmm any suggested quotes? wouldnt the pics get to wordy done that way?

why aren't people sending these tweets to news outlets, etc......

he is right.

Without the Hillary's war with Russia and Females being drafted for it you guys miss the point of all this.

i think that from sun to sun line is wrong right? other than that epic! nice image and text!

This is fucking fantastic.

love the im with her

I love this, very legit.

This is a CtR post.

They need to mention RUssia.