How does Trump get to 270 without Pennsylvania, Sup Forums?

How does Trump get to 270 without Pennsylvania, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/10/clinton-trump-iowa-georgia-polls-who-is-winning-230405
youtube.com/watch?v=WoL-2aFCnSM
youtu.be/cfTAD4Fzf3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

california

CO or MI

WI, MI, CO, VA

all those grey states and maine's district

Maine

I'm pretty sure Trump conceded MI a long time ago and Trump has like no organization in CO. Trump hasn't come close to making VA in the polls ever and it's Kaine's home state.

Literally one electoral vote. Okay.

Boring Mitt Romney only lost to black Jesus by 300,000 votes. Between the 243,000 new registered Republicans (with 100,000 of them being former Democrats) it seems as though he's closed the gap. Add in the thousands of new Amish voters coupled with Trump doing better with blacks than Romney/them not turning out for Hillary like they did Obama and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he took Pennsylvania.

Utah is going to McMullin, he has zero possibilities of 270. Even Clnton has a high risk of not getting to 270

>Literally one electoral vote
nigger if he gets the grey stats and that one vote he wins

>Texas
>red

>Amish voters

So you expect Trump to carry every single state in gray.

I hope you're not placing bets in this race, user.

>how does Trump do x
>i'll ignore these suggestions that make it possible based on my own beliefs
Nothing is stopping him he just gets stronger every time someone days he can't do sonething.

"Beliefs?" It's called math.

Oh just like the math that said he had a 1% chance to get here. It's not math it's people trying to take samples of less than 1000 people and make an estimate of how 330 million will vote.

From day one of the campaign,
Trump always had to sweep the board of swing states
and flip one more blue state.

This was over before it began
and his campaign has been a desperately pathetic effort by butt-hurt adolescents.
Including Trump.

And yet we are here where even cnn can't keep preaching it's over and had to go back to Trump character shaming because all the swing polls look bad for Hillary right now

Which tends to be a good indicator.

Silver and company fucked up bigly in the primaries because they floated the meme that the anti-Trump people would coalesce around one candidate. But the state primary/caucus polls were generally on target. Trumpfags didn't seem to have a problem with those, of course.

Now we're seeing a repeat of 2012 in here, with 500% more butthurt.

Dude, Utah is literally a fucking swing state now.

>all the swing polls look bad for Hillary right now

lol desperate adolescents

>Swing-state polls: Clinton pulls even with Trump in Iowa and Georgia
>politico.com/story/2016/10/clinton-trump-iowa-georgia-polls-who-is-winning-230405
>The former secretary of state also tops Trump by double-digits in Virginia (50 percent to 38 percent) and continues to carry North Carolina (47 percent to 43 percent). A double-digit win in Virginia would be a higher margin-of-victory than Obama managed to reach in 2008 or 2012.

He fucked up more than just the primaries his Brexit analysis was garbage as was his UK 2015 prefictions. To assume he is infallible at this point is delusion.

youtube.com/watch?v=WoL-2aFCnSM

I'll lend my strength. Dahnald is the true republican nominee. HE can have my delegates....

He has his plane crash into Hillary's before through election. While the plane is empty and going to "pick some people up".

For the record, I don't even listen to Silver anymore because pretty much all his predictions turned to shit after 2012. But it's not just Silver predicting a Trump loss now. No serious analyst is predicting a Hillary win short of 272 at the minimum.

And yet the msm can't keep preaching she has it in the bag anymore. He will win solely on the fact that his followers feel they have a duty and they far outnumber the elite and d the drones of the elite.

It's happening
You're too late
Laughter in the dark
Chaos is the fire of our rebirth
We will wrestle with alien gods

Even soros sees Hillary losing in the popular vote by a landslide in guaranteed certainty. The electoral is a different issue because if they betray he party there probably will be violence.

youtu.be/cfTAD4Fzf3s

BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT

>repeat of 2012

That's not how you spell 1980.

yes? GOOD argument.

New York, but if he's got ny he'll get pa anyway

>post yfw Trump's "November surprise" is the reveal of an unprecedented ground game in New York

>polls r gawd!!!

Trump supports don't poll well. They tend to tell pollster fags to fuck off. If they even bother to answer.

1980 surprise inbound.

Not an argument.
Just how you fags sound.
That, and:

CTR CTR CTR CTR

MSM MSM MSM MSM

Face it - if this much of the world is against you,
maybe it's you that has the problem.

Come back when you have an argument. (this isn't one)

>They tend to tell pollster fags to fuck off.

Yeah, because if there's one thing Trump supporters are good at,
it's keeping out of sight and keeping their opinions to themselves.

lol

It'd be tough but possible. He'd have to pull almost all of Nebraska. Clean wins in NH and Colorado.

Forgot the damn 270 map!!

>Come back when you have an argument.

I don't need an argument.
You losers already lost.
I'm just here to rub your racist noses in it.

not an argument you are really bad at this you know

>Amish voters

I know you're memeing user, but there's some dumb fucker wearing a MAGA hat right now who's sincerely saying to his cousin while he's plowing her from behind "Aw, hell yeah baby, them Amish is gonna win this thing for Trump fer sure! Now call me Tyrone!"

>Colorado going red

Wucking fut

Latest poll has him within 2 points in Colorado. I actually think there's a strong chance he'll win it.

you hang out on the biggest anonymous forum and you're surprised when people speak honestly?

STATES TOUCHING THE PACIFIC OCEAN WILL SAVE AMERICA. COINCIDENCE THAT RUSSIA ALSO TOUCHES THE PACIFIC OCEAN?

Utah is absolutely useless to Trump unless he flips Colorado or NM along with it and gets Nevada. Without Colorado or NM + Utah, he has to flip a blue state + Nevada.

PA is going red. Heavily conservative state except for niggerdelphia which is forecast to have heavy rain storms on election day.