youtube.com/watch?v=KPKzGagdvNc
youtube.com/watch?v=ikEyQikFA1A
youtube.com/watch?v=PNQRSKwERpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I cannot

Bionicles.

I win.

I liked Snake Mountain more than Castle Greyskull

Actually it's a pretty hot toy what with it being a live steam engine and all.

Any Transformers deluxe toy. More specifically, Beast Wars deluxe toys. Gorilla Optimus and T Rex Megatron were cool as fuck.

You know there making a new one thatll probably be out next year

Does it pour water from the Nile?
youtube.com/watch?v=KPKzGagdvNc

FIGHT FOR JUSTICE

That looks ridiculously expensive...but I want it

BITCHES LEAVE

Okay..

Oh my God, I don't get the nostalgia feels often but this really gets to me. This toy rocked.
>Was it from anything?

Is that Sup Forums related somehow?
regardless I'll always have a soft spot for toys that involve actual engineering.
Instead of the modern method of "just stick a microchip in it."

Then see This man is a Wizard.

>a boring aircraft carrier compared to a fucking castle sometimes owned by fucking skeletor
Toppest of keks

At least is seemed like the coolest.

Ah-HEM.

I had Superman, Robin, Lex Luthor and The Penguin

Real Ghostbusters.

Marvel Legends because articulation and variety.

pic related is my current toyfu.

>not brainiac
>not joker
>not darkseid
>>not cyclotron
>not golden pharoh
What a cuck i still have that same penguin figure only its the rereleased one from toybiz in 1989. Its coattails broke off and one of the pegs got lodged inside of him so mow he has this cool rattle when you shake him

Never watched it, but I did get to play with my dads Star Wars toys as a kid, the old classic Tie fighter and x wing, Plus the Hoth set.
I was at a friends May the Fourth party and he had fucking all of them. Spend the entire time playing with them like an autist. There were girls at this party, girls with boobs

i fucking had that as a kid

I thought that one had skis, I don't see them???
good taste though, best bionicle

That's his super form, Kopaka Nuva. The gimmick to the Nuva line was that they all had weapons that doubled as transportation, such as Kopaka gaining a double-bladed sword that turned into skis. Except Lewa. He just got some shitty katanas that didn't even look like wings or anything, a harsh downgrade from the badass G1.1 axe.

You are like a baby, watch this
>TFW i have no job and at the moment havent yet been accepted into college, so i soend my time either shitposting on Sup Forums, watching cartoons or anime, or making elaborate stories with my MOTU figures and castle greyskull, most of them involve me projecting my crippiling depression with an ongoing story about how skeletor is depressed since hes killed he man and got the castle but all his friends died in the final battle or left him

>Name a cooler Sup Forums toy, ill wait
>Name a cooler Sup Forums toy
>Sup Forums toy
>Sup Forums

>some how toys that are Sup Forums is not related to Sup Forums
You know all the people that want to destroy anything that doesnt follow their idea of rigged on topic discussion standards are going to make Sup Forums literally impossible to have any relevent discussion if they get there way

Shouldn't Vader's vehicle mode be his Tie Advanced?Or a Star Destroyer at least.

They made a TIE one too. Never had a Star Destroyer, though. Of anyone.

This is current line's analogy to the Toa Nuva. Shit's gotten fancy.

To think this is almost 10 years old

I owned as a child.
as an adult, my vote goes to the one I never had.
>pic related.

Why they would release a lameass like Aquaman so early in the series is beyond me. Literally only John Byrne likes him.

Thats a really good toy. Would kinda prefer the Japanese version, but oh well.

I did not decided what to buy, I was a kid, my parents bought them for me as presents.

i was about to post this, user.
but this one is a close second.

This is one of those threads where eveerybody fights everybody and everybody wins

MASK vehicles were the coolest shit but DEAR GOD IN A TUB, WERE THEIR CHAR FIGURES AWFUL

i'm just casting the awesome toy i once had, and i'm watching all the cool toys i missed.
i hope everyone got super fun times with fucking awesome toys, even if they were not the overpriced ones that were on tv when they were kids.
i mean, me and my brother got one of this fuckers each, didn't know what they were, or where they were from. we just knew this toys were fucking rad.

It's a Frank, Frank.

A Frank that shoots Franks.

Every other kid on the block go this for christmas, I got a ken doll so i could play with my sister.
now I got fucked up fetishes.
get your lil boys micromachines

The only Micro Machines I've seen in recent years were the minis from Star Wars, though they were painted like crap and there aren't any troop-packs like the old Action Fleet had. You can probably still find 'em shelfwarming on clearance now.

even worse than dino riders?

You talking about this one?
It does have a nicer more iconic silhouette and proportions but those feet absolutely ruin it.
Also, that Hasbro Vehicle mode absolutely kills it.
That is one mean fucking Optimus. That's no Death-cheating Zombie Optimus. Oh no. That is an Optimus that has made a deal with Death to put send as many Decepticons as fucking possible to hell in his place.

The only way it could be possibly improved is if the whole thing was die cast metal.

Coolest toy ever.

open at your own risk

I'm just kinda triggered by the Hasbro version not having the iconic chest windows.

But hey, the little opening chest makes up for it. Can't wait to put a Matrix in it.

I'm gonna miss DC Icons.

>It's like a mixture of the original SM and the cartoon SM.

I mean, the only mature thing to do in this case is to buy them both and smash them into each other to see which is best.

Bah, too expensive. Besides, its Optimus. Plenty of other toys will be coming out soon.

Well... maybe not THAT AWFUL.

If the figures had just been a tad larger I would have gone crazy for them.

I have that.

I win. youtube.com/watch?v=ikEyQikFA1A

I'm not saying this was the coolest Sup Forums toy ever, but it had everything I wanted from a toy as a kid. Spring loaded claw, multi-ammo'd missile launcher, towers over most of your shit, and talks/makes sound effects with a flashing laser gun.

As time when on I lost the missiles, the claw and later leg broke, and eventually every part was lost... EXCEPT the laser/sound part which I still have and got mileage out of from building big ass lego robots around it.

I gotta believe this guy has a collection of adult toys.
Something like the Sqweel is just too odd and interesting not to make him curios.

wow that's a pretty racist ad, people sure were ignorant back then lol

Wut

aquaman was on the cartoon

VOT ish going on in zhis thread?

It's really hateful to insinuate that only melanin deficient individuals want to go to space

Skeletor lived in Snake Mountain he was trying to take over Castle Greyskull in a hostile real estate deal to knock it down and build a mini mall in it's prime location just of the 405 and Eternia Blvd,.

Now this is what you call a TOY

Are there any toys now and days for kids that are really cool? Or has it just been replaced by things that need app support and such

there still some pretty cool stuff out there for kids transformers and whatnot still exists and i forgot the name of them but some company makes mighty morphing power ranger stuff for kids,playmobil is coming out with some neat looking ghostbusters stuff as well

aaaa shit, that one would always run out, I ended up with some Overload guy and energon Scorponok.
Then I found out that overload's only interesting feature was turning into a pair of massive guns for Optimus

Yo Joe bitches

Speaking of toys, anyone else see that thread where an user cummed on a hanazuki doll?

youtube.com/watch?v=PNQRSKwERpw

Why does the Silver Surfer have what appears to be a goiter?

I actually own that and have everything but the dumpster pieces still intact.

>this entire thread
>no Technodrome
I'm disappointed in all of you right now.

>mfw i think back on my childhood
>had so much toys
>all these massive toysets that fill your whole room
>that wasted money
>thinking back at this makes my younger self a whiny asshole for wanting all this
>yet the best toyset was my imagination

I was that kid that made up big campaign type missions for the whole neighbourhood to tag along with. They lasted for like a week. Gi joes, ninja turtles, legos and toy soldiers anything allowed.

These toy sets where barely included since you could use your whole room as a base.
Life was simple.

Saw this once in a toy shop in vegas. Thing is table sized

Well, i guess its time to post it now

I've got that. Its sweet.
My only issue is the triceratops zord isn't articulated very well.
its the pathetic runt

I've also got this Dragon Dagger
Its glorious.
The fulfillment of a childhood desire.

I got the Legacy Dragonzord, Titanus, and Ninja Mega Falconzord.

An empty gap in my childhood has at last been filled.

First of all is the outpost of castle grayskull, point dread, complete with computer bank

The nawbridge is opend by inserting a power sword into the slot

The castle interior

I loved this thing so much. But c'mon Sup Forums no pic related? or the Cobra SR-71? I am dissapoint.

Medevil traning machine

A jail cell complete with imprisoned he man

It always seemed weird to me that there werre so many powerswords. I get Skeletor and Heman Having one each because of the books.. But then Adam had a Maroon one and Fakor had that yellow...let's not get into Adora's..

A working elevator
Whats even weirder is all the different ones the MOTUC line had. Even castle greyskull came with a silver powersword you can hang on its walls, but ill show that in a minute