Wow this is so true!

wow this is so true!

we should thank them

Other urls found in this thread:

pewhispanic.org/2012/04/04/when-labels-dont-fit-hispanics-and-their-views-of-identity/
statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trumps-five-point-plan-for-ethics-reform
cnn.com/2015/04/02/living/pew-study-religion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>people of color
>openly voting for plutocratic fascism
>so dumb they think they are saving us while voting for our enslavement to the global elite.

maybe one day after we are all dead and the west is destroyed the remaining whites will learn their lesson and not listen to women or minorities ever again.

we should all move to Australia

huh, really made me think

black is a shade

>tfw mom escapes el salvador because of rampant communism and gun control
>votes for hillary clinton

It's hotter than hell here also pic related

Can someone let me know whether "only white people" includes Hispanics?

Or did they politically incorrect put Hispanics in the "people of color" map?

Nice trips Satan

Instead of moving to Australia you could at least move somewhere white in the US first, like Maine or Vermont

Fuck off cunt we're full

>mfw my granduncle, who I bear deep hatred with voted for Trump as well
>We actually pleasantly chatted about him
>I somehow made peace with my most hated person for that day

>Are people of color protecting our contry from fascism?

I don't know, are white people protecting it from degeneracy and shariah law?

it doesn't matter, hispanics vote democrat usually

It will only get worst with each passing years and White Americans moving toward minority.

>it doesn't matter, hispanics vote democrat usually
Exactly because of that, it matters.

YOure not even a part of this country. Lol wtf? Though i dont blame you, we are pretty great.

>tfw dual US Australian citizen
suck my dick faggot im coming in if you like or not

Wow, it's almost like non-taxpayers overwhelmingly vote for entitlements or something

Not all minorities a cucked. God being on this board makes me want to drink, and drink heavy. I'm already on prozac user.

Just send them to the bad lands. Plenty of semi-survivable room there

>imagine what democracy would be like if the majority didnt vote!
Kek

niggers

>Only white people vote
>Hawaii is blue
Nahh nigga that's not how it works. You know how much military we have here?

Be honest. You want to live in the states where there are lots of Dem-voting white people. Deep down, you know these are the best states to live.

No they want gibs. That's why the dems pander to them. That's why the dems import them from other countries. Gibs, and that's it.

I live in one and I'm planning on eventually moving to the West.

>to the West
Where where most of the states with lots of Dem-voting white people are.

More right-leaning gun lovers would be great. Yes please

But as a collective, they will always vote and act along ethnic lines, and since a lot of them don't really care about their host country, they won't feel as inclined to act in its best interest, because most of them don't even consider themselves part of it.

This means they will vote for more gibsmedat even if it's bad for the country and the middle-class, leech off the government, and they will be more likely to be criminal because they have no attachment or kinship to the people of the country.

pewhispanic.org/2012/04/04/when-labels-dont-fit-hispanics-and-their-views-of-identity/
>Hispanics are also divided over how much of a common identity they share with other Americans. About half (47%) say they consider themselves to be very different from the typical American. And just one-in-five (21%) say they use the term “American” most often to describe their identity.

statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

This is why mass immigration is a mistake. It only started when Jews changed the immigration laws in 1965.

Immigrants should always keep a demographic minority, but leftists who are brainwashed with ideas of "multiculturalism" and "diversity", capitalists who want more cheap labor, and globalists try to make it impossible in Western countries.

Arizona, Texas, Montana and Maine are objectively the best states.

>make it so only people who contribute and pay taxes can vote

why is it not like this

... glad to know I still have a good 29 years actually. Gives me time to save and plan where to expatriate.
Assuming Trump doesn't stop immigration and at least push off the trend another decade. But seriously, if the middle class had any kind of actual wealth, or at least wage growth, you'd see the white population recover - and I've no doubt Trump will help on this front too.

>Saving us
Not all but a damn lot of googles vote with fascism by black rule in mind.

All the relevant states still vote blue.

*raises paw*

White is a color.

The delicious irony. Do they know? Will they ever know?

I live in CA and I can't wait to get the fuck out. Job offer hopefully incoming next week.

I'd rather live in Beanertown than live with faggots and feminists.

>be Democrat
>push for minorities to enter the country in droves
>minorities vote Democrat
Really makes you think

Stay in your quarantine state, we don't want your California cancer to spread.

does the word "fascism" even have a widely agreed-upon definition anymore?

I'm actually from Canada

Black skin, black eyes, black hair shit eaters who can barely into society and are literal slaves to establishment are "saving" us from Trump by voting for literal manipulation by big money.v

Also, Iowa, Wisconsin blue. Lel.

>Fascism (ˈfaSHˌizəm') noun
>Something that offends me

People don't understand the difference between Hispanic and Latino.
Hell, 16% of all Jews are Hispanic

You have to go back.

Authoritarian nationalism. It's as simple as that

>a fucking leaf
Even worse. Fuck off, we're full.

German and Nordic immigrants. Minnesota is one of the most consistently Democrat-voting states in the union.

Thanks aryans, even your descendants across the pond want to kill white people off

>What typically passes for “patriotism” in our country is really white nationalism

>I don’t know how many white people will need to die off before we can have a functioning democracy again. But we’re on a good trajectory as long as people of color keep having babies and refusing to accept our injustice.

damn this dude really hates america.

vague right-wing authoritarianism i guess, or really any white person who's not a liberal

>any kind of actual wealth, or at least wage growth, you'd see the white population recover - and I've no doubt Trump will help o

It's not just a matter of wealth. On the contrary, even poor whites are generally more likely to have more babies than the more wealthy ones. In fact, the more educated and well off people are, the less likely they are to have babies.

This is why empowerished nations like Africa and some of the Middle-East breed like rabbits, while the native population of postindustrial nations like most Western countries and Japan have dwindling birth rates.

You need strong incentives for procreation, national values that promote the nuclear family unit (get rid of no-fault divorce, improve gender relations, etc.), and a massive rethinking of immigration policies to stop or at least stem third-world immigration, or the native population of every Western country will eventually get outvoted, outbreeded, and eventually completely marginalized in their own country.

People of color vote for maximum gibs and protect us from success

>In fact, the more educated and well off people are, the less likely they are to have babies.
Simple opportunity cost.
It's easy to have a baby when you're not doing shit with your life, since you're not giving up nothing. But if you're a big shot success story, having a kid is probably the costliest decision you can make. You can't have a kid without giving up the opportunities you have without a kid.

>what is sales tax?
>what is property tax?
>what are toll booths?
Kill yourself my dude.

>What is sales tax
A way for local government to fund local programs

>What are property taxes
Bullshit extortion. Eliminate property tax now

>What are toll booths
More common on private roads, which are smoother and have less traffic (and less cops). I don't mind paying a couple dollars to avoid the hassle of public roads

One thing that I never realized was Whites have ALWAYS voted majority Republican.

Meanwhile, the spics and niggers elect democrats anyway.

>toll boths

only if you live in some cuck city

why do you hate him? did he touch you?

Fpbp

Maybe he didn't touch him enough?

Because those are the states that are over 90% white. Whites are naturally compassionate and inclusive people, so those who have never experienced niggers up close and dont have to deal with immigration will naturally be compassionate towards them. Just like how Denmark and Sweden showed very little racist attitude statistically until they began to experience what immigrants are actually like.

>Trump's not a plutocrat
>He's really just a normal, hardworking middle class everyman who really understands the plight of working class men and women
HAHAHAHAHAHA

He's criticized globalism, the international banks, the Washington/media/corporate establishment, stood up to corporatists and their trade deals, spoke out against things like foreign wars, mass immigration, and TPP, even recently laid out a plan to stop corruption and the influence of special interests in the government.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trumps-five-point-plan-for-ethics-reform

That's more than any presidential nominee has done in decades. Whether he really means it or not, and how much of that would make it through Congress and get implemented, it's still better than Hillary who doesn't even pretend.

>What is property tax?
Stealing, paying a yearly tax because you own a house is bullshit

Trump's a fucking liar. What a surprise. He has personally done and continues to do every single thing he says he's against.

You watch your ass!

The counter-point is that being part of the system, he knows exactly how bad it is and is just working within the rules set by other people because he couldn't compete in the market if he didn't. That's why he's trying to change them. This is credible since a lot of what he's talking about was also Reform Party which he jointed in the 90s and early 2000s.

Another guess is that he just wants this for his legacy, in which case, he would have to follow on his promises because if he didn't, he would just soil his name and his family.

Either way, a Trump win sends the right message. A Hillary win doesn't. She's just as much of a liar, and she's worse on a lot of issues.

>The counter-point is that being part of the system
Yes, we know. That's what he and his army of paid shills keep vomiting. Now go hire a child rapist to babysit your kids if you ever manage to have sex. I'm sure he'll be a great protector of them since he knows all about how to get away with child rape.

Why are almost all of Trump's supporters from outside the US?

>2060
>Less than 50% white

Well shit.

>Only White people vote = Republican landlside, but nothing special pretty much of same scale as Dems enjoyed with Obama vs McCain in 2008
>Only 'people of color' vote = fucking one party Democrat state for all time.

Yeah, thank fuck we've got those open minded, ideologically varied, 'people of color' to protect us from ourselves.

You sound like the shill here, you belligerent faggot.

Why don't you try to refute it?

I just did, you moron. Try reading instead of focusing so hard on shitposting from now on.

>Go to country that success thank to white
>Not gonna help them
And they ask why white deport them.

Watch out Britbong.

At least the US doesn't get that many Muslim immigrants. You on the other hand will get a countless flow of Africa-Caribbeans and Arabs because of your geographic location, and they have an explosive birth rate even within your own country. I don't even want to think about how London will look like in 50 years.

cnn.com/2015/04/02/living/pew-study-religion/
>Islam, the world's fastest-growing faith, will leap from 1.6 billion (in 2010) to 2.76 billion by 2050, according to the Pew study. At that time, Muslims will make up nearly one-third of the world's total projected population of about 9 billion people.

I hope you like the religion of peace.