Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYrKYETorM8
youtube.com/watch?v=z_903744xh8
youtube.com/watch?v=GU2OvtIbSXw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A better question would be who doesn't?

ReBoob

I COME FROM THE NET

It's like one of the only 10 animated shows worth remembering from the 90's.

>have the show go from episodic sillyness to having the main character get essentially killed by the villain, the child hero get his eye slashed out, and the city become a dystopian mess in a way that feels organic

Reboot was based.

I hated Matrix until someone told me that he's still a kid trying to act tough.

Is the shit reboot of ReBoot still coming out?

>acting tough
emotionally sure. dood got traumatised nigga is physically tough tho
fucker fought megabyte in hand to hand

I wish the current bastardized version of Mainframe didn't. All I fucking want is a satisfying conclusion to The Hunt and then to have the franchise be put to rest forever, is that too much to ask?

>fucker fought megabyte in hand to hand
bitch he fucking punched him in the chest and left a bigass dent. dat boy was tough as shit

still sad we never got to see the result of megabyte infiltrating the main office. stupid cliffhanger

youtube.com/watch?v=iYrKYETorM8

This still gives me goose bumps.

Yes and I have been outlining a few episodes of an episode that can logically explain the utter mess that it is.

>Bob: "Megabyte's using the gateway command and Holospicon to create a sort of 'meat space', ensnaring planets in a geocentric layer directly below the net. And take a wild guess what he's using as the Sun."
>Cue Shot of the edge of beyond.

Wut?

Heard that got canned. Good riddance if you ask me. I wanted ReBoot. Not a Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad knock off.

A conclusion was created as a comic made during some "Zeros To Heros" contest or whatever. You might be able to find a torrent if you're really lucky.

What were the other nine?

What was that Enzo used to say? Alphanumeric?

Yes.

how the fuck could i forget? this how is something i used to watch with my mom all the tmie when i was a kid

my cartoon waifu

you're damn right i remember this show.

I honestly have no idea what do they mean by this

>A conclusion was created as a comic made during some "Zeros To Heros" contest or whatever. You might be able to find a torrent if you're really lucky.

No! That story has no inputs rom the original creators at all! If anything. It's more like an elseworld story

whenever i work on firewalls, this plays

youtube.com/watch?v=z_903744xh8

>Glitch....BFG
every goddamn time.

>Heard that got canned. Good riddance if you ask me. I wanted ReBoot. Not a Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad knock off.
Unfortunately it's still going and is expected to premiere on YTV in late 2018.

i remember it premiering
it was fucking amazing to see too

but it wasn't the future of cartoons, but a fun as fuck ride

also, mike tv is best character of all time

>mike tv is best character of all time

He really was

youtube.com/watch?v=GU2OvtIbSXw

the show legitimately improved post time skip.

I haven't posted this image since Toonami aired Casshern Sins

because its rating got bumped from G to PG

There will never be an ending to the trojan Megabite arc.

>ReBoot: The Guardian Code
>Four teenagers at Alan Turing High School are recruited by V.E.R.A, a "virtual evolutionary recombinant Aavatar, to protect cyberspace.
> It is a "re-imagining" or a "sequel" of the 1994 CGI-animated series ReBoot and is planned to air on YTV sometime in 2018.

shit

i haven't watched toonami in fucking YEARS

they showed that when?
what have they showed since the revival?

I thought season 4 was weak and unnecessary. Liked Hex's character arc in it, though.

Bringing back Little Enzo was a huge mistake and existentially depressing.

well, doesn't matter since we never will know how it all ended. fucking RIP tony jay

Here are teens (the one in the middle is "V.E.R.A") and the big bad hacker villain (can you tell he's a hacker? they clearly weren't sure we'd be smart enough so they went with the stereotypical portrayal of shadowy figure in a black hoodie).

With Tony Jay resting in peace I don't think there could really be any good continuation to Reboot. It just wouldn't feel right to see Megabyte without a proper voice.

"What do you think? Does it make me look too butch?"

And we'll never see it truly end without this man.

He must've been knee deep in pussy with a voice like that.

Loved how he voiced the end boss in Plancescape: torment.

If they're hurry, they could just get Earl Boen while he's still alive. He's always been discount Tony Jay.

It's underrated and I wish they would make a modern adaption that lives up to it, seeing how PC gaming and now online gaming has become such a thing. How do the Computer cities and sprites handle an MMO that's being played all the time?

Does Bob keep respawning as the same big dungeon boss over and over? The premise of the show was always cool. I can't play a PC game without thinking

>WARNING WARNING: INCOMING GAME!

Yeah that always blew me away, like where that even come from? The writers back then grew a pair of balls and it shows.

It's also not a conclusion at all because it fucking skips over the Hunt completely to shove some OC bullshit into the story instead.