Please stop worshiping Kek and other flase idols...

Please stop worshiping Kek and other flase idols. Jesus Christ is the one true God and he is the one (((they))) don't want you worshiping.

No, Jesus was not a Jew, he was born in Galilee not in Judea. He was hated by the Jews and the claim that "Jesus was a Jew" is a Jewish psyop to confuse you. Jesus Christ is our savior and I pray that you will worship him with me to achieve salvation. Amen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0IeyGZsLnzE
youtube.com/watch?v=LZ3ul8Lv6eM
smotri.com/video/view/?id=v964638d2a3
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=MQL0ziz7f7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are u even catholic bro? If not, your not even worshiping him.

I actually am a Catholic.

It's merely a stupid forced meme that's already dying.

Sup Forums is a christian board.

Novus ordo or traditional.

The only true religion:

Amen.

Dominus Vobiscum.

Novus ordo, but I'd rather not get caught up in differences and just acknowledge that Jesus is my savior and I need him more than ever in these dark times.

He was half-Jewish, and presumably half-divine. Descended from the line of King David.

The one they dont you worshipping is allah. Thats why your illuminati masons practice islam in secret. Islam is hard mode. Its not easy to practice. Christianity is easy mode. You wont get an afterlife with the easy route. Theres a message in chritiainity that goes something along the lines of, the path of salvation is narrow and only few will acheive it. The road to damnation is wide. Your masters have convinced you to make fun of and hate some "Smelly brown God". Ill pray for your forgiveness. We all need to repent. This website is among the most evil in existence. Where lost souls come to throw away their humanity and damn themselves. Say things you cannot take back. Your masters are laughing at you as you laugh at the poor and impoverished. You have been warned.

Google mason fez hats. Some will outright say islam on them, and others will give you a moon and star with a sabre. Youre being tricked.

>half-divine

The Aryan gods will be waiting for you, as they did your ancestors

Enjoy your fedora while you still can you barbo heathen slob.

You are going to hell

My ancestors are smiling on me, christcuck. Can you say the same?

(((Catholic Church)))

youtube.com/watch?v=0IeyGZsLnzE

Fuck you, Jesus didn't do shit for me.

I respect Muslims for fighting against the Jew outwardly during these troubling times. However, my own personal experiences have shown that fighting the Jew with my own will leads only to more misery and despair. I pray for Muslims and wish them no ill will and hope that the Truth will be known to all. Beware of pride and vanity, for what else could be achieved after conquering the synagogue of Satan through one's own hand?

Ah yes, Christcuck. I'm the cuck for not worshiping small-dicked statues of catamites and their masters. Treacherous, indeed, the font of all barbo treachery. Vade retro.

that guy loses his head but death to the storm cloaks. wtf is wrong with white ppl. How do you expect to rise and be the very best, above the rest of your brothers when you cant even unite with your own kind. The rest of the world is uniting btw. Which side will you be on, the side of love or hate.

Oh why yes, good goy! Yes keep blaspheming, yes. You are an honorary Israelite... one day!

>tfw was molested by ortodox christian priest

Shouldn't you be preaching love and forgiveness to me? Considering that you're, you know, Christian and all

I love you user

Jesus loves you ^_^

Thanks

Admonishing the sinner is a work of mercy. I do love you, certainly. But I do not forgive your unrepentant drivel. You have no contrition.I admonish your error.

Et cum spiritu tuo,
fyi Novus ordo is not catholic teachings, but false/heresies. You maybe a catholic by desire but know that Rome is modernism/heretical.

He's giving you the opportunity to turn to him right now.

AMEN

Religion is just a guideline to be a good human being. If you are a good human being who has done more good for the world than bad, it is my belief that a Just creator will forgive you and allow you passage into the kingdom of heaven. Howver, if you follow the so called, right religion, and live haughtily looking down on others, creating more strife on the planet. You may not get so lucky. I will repent here and now and offer apology to all my white brothers that I cursed in /pol. Youre not all fascist and even so, I forgive you and i am sorry for my actions against you. I am sorry if I hurt you. I hope one day we can all be the best versions of ourselves. We all deserve love. Its the very best part of being alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=LZ3ul8Lv6eM

smotri.com/video/view/?id=v964638d2a3

Nice try, Vlad. I'm not clicking that.

How do you know you're being a good human being? How do you know worshiping Christ isn't a part of being a good human being? Perhaps you are not aware of evils that lurk beneath the surface of everyday life, evils you may partake of in yourself. Only through Gods grace will you be forgiven for your sins. Repent with me and feel Jesus Christ enter into your life.

Tried it once, just got dragged through the mud. Not making that mistake twice.

god doesn't care by which name you worship him

his return will be like a thief in the night

As in human-mother god-father.

Richest place is existence is Saudia Arabia. A strict muslim nation. The west likes to parade that its the best but really its the great nation controlled by Satan. Not saying Saudia arabia is a great country. I hate them. Wahabism is worse than white supremacy. It is the original. But its just interesting that the richest people on the planet are muslims. if not the jews.

Fuck saudia arabia tho and fuck israel too.

Come at me bro.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/94878497#bottom
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/94878497#bottom
Islam thread.

Right but Christs divinity was complete and entire, as was His humanity.

God Bless you brother. Thank you for spreading the word.

Oh yes He does. He is a jealous God, and a living God. You call Him by His name.

Amen

There is no "being good" in a cold world without God

I know we don't worship the frog thing but... dubs.

SINCE YOU COME FROM GALILEE
THEN YOU NEED NOT COME TO ME

YOUR HERROD'S RACE

YOU'RE HERROD'S CASE

God bless you for the vote of confidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=MQL0ziz7f7E

Worhippin Jesus is actually part of the trick. They embedded all sorts of satanism into the religion along with that idea of worship. What good is worship? None. Jesus did not want to be worshipped. Jesus wanted only to lead the people to the light of truth that is unconditional love. Peace be with you.

>No, Jesus was not a Jew
aha

ahaha

ahahaha

literally

LITERALLY

THE
KING
OF
THE
JEWS

THE KING

!

this "im a christian but im also an anti semitic white nationalist" meme really has to end

americans lmao

most christian people on earth and they arent even real christians

What about it? It was an accident of carelessness.

That was a placard placed by the Romans to mock Him, schmuck.

King of the Jews was meant to be ironic.

What do indignous tribes know about JC? Nothing. Do you think a supreme being, just, compassionate, and merciful, will just damn them because they didnt know his "Son". I just think if there are rules there are exceptions. New testament. Revisions. Quran never been revised, torah neither i think. Still sharia law in Saudia arabia, still driving around ferrarris and lambos.

IF you guys never smoked weed or tried shrooms i highly recomend it. Its the most spiritual thing you can do. Your ancestors picked it off the ground and ate it. Given to you by the natural planet itself. It connects you to oneness and divinity.

I think it very likely that the first human being, was first a homnid ape who came across the magic mushroom. It gave this monkey man the ability of SELF REALIZATION. Ive only done mushrooms once and I could feel the past lives in me. i could feel greatness and infinity.

Its not degeneracy. its spiritual exploration. It was mlk who said our sicentific power has out run our spiritual power. We have guided missles and misguided men.

Love is the only force that can turn an enemy into a friend. Also mlk.

so was the bible

How do you reckon that?

I have done drugs in the past and I have seen many revelations, yet drugs ultimately steered me away from the truth. It was only once I put the drugs down, that the entire picture came into focus.

Kek is among us. Check em.

I never pray to false gods like kek. Kek is the equivalent of the golden cow, some people on pol got bored while waiting and chose to believe in a false god

I am happy for you brother, I think its an experience thing. Not something to do over and over again. All things in moderation. Get the message, hang up the phone.

I cant begin to tell you how many times Ive smoked a bowl, regretted berating some facebook troll, and later apologized to them. The reason its illegal isnt because it makes you lazy or slow. Not because its a narcotic while they feed the populace xanax. Its because it unites humanity. It lets people walk in others shoes more freely. It breaks down the walls. I used to NEVER listen to anything pre 90's growing up. Only after the first time I got really stoned did I open myself up.

Just have to be smart about it. Get a vaporizer, use it as a reward etc etc. save for weekends etc etc.

worshiping statues, blyad'

Jesus king of the skypes fuck that shit our true gods are pagans and kek is my savior

Catholics don't worship, we venerate like we would the image of anyone we truly loved. Russians are incapable of love however.

maybe pagans didn't worship and only venerate, too.

My experiences with drugs ultimately did not end up with uniting with humanity. It ended with me almost dying and breaking my families heart. I thank my God that he gave me the opportunity to have a second chance.

Religion is McDonalds of spirit.

Jesus is dead, but his spirit lives on. If Jesus came again, do you think you would recognize him? Or would you throw him in an institution?

You've got it wrong, God is not jealous. God is perfect. You have been misled, brother.

Christ is the one true God. All false prophets must die.

Yes he was Jewish, from the bloodline of King David.

All Jewish means is from the tribe of Judah

sorry that happened. Im guessing heroin or cocainne? Weed and shrooms are the only drugs I really trust and shrooms should only be done once or twice a year or so.

reminder that the crusaders did not fight for the church but for western civilization itself. Only to be stabbed in the back by the pope. They even warned the pope that the downfall of the west would be exactly what is playing out.

But he says have no idles before me because even though I am a just God I am a jealous God.

Also, I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

God here, keep up the Lord's work Sup Forums. I'm proud of you fucks

Everyone itt will get a special gift as a reward as soon as you wake up as a consolation for your job well done, as well as to further improve it.

Telepathy, premonitions, a magnetized law of attraction, a boost of confidence, clarity, and physical meme magic is your gift to help thwart the demonic forces that ruin this realm of existence.

Also Trump will win.

MAGA

P.S. the gift will work only use it for good.

Stay Gold

I didn't see them write articles about Sup Forums being a Christian board, however they whines about the alt-right resurrecting an acient Egyptian deity.

AMEN

But we have better evidence for Keks existence than Jesus'