youtube.com/watch?v=sPR96uiRXjg
atimes.com/article/meiring-murder-subversion-and-treason-dutertes-beef-with-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=0iX-GHu3gXs
youtube.com/watch?v=qU8sxQ1BJ3E
larouchepub.com/other/2004/site_packages/econ_hitmen/3150philipp_coup.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes I knew this was coming.

If Trump wins we can stop this shit.

If Hillary wins, expect an attempted proxy war.

Jesus why do they even care ? Did they run out of brown people to bomb ?

>might
>according to Ron Paul

>not trusting based happening guy

Philippines have oil ?

What does CIA even do other than trying to fuck up countries all over the world?

>not understanding the strategic importance of allies in the South China Sea

Do you even geopolitics?

I don't exactly believe that they're going to do this, but I believe that they're considering it.

I don't want to bully people

Fuck up countries all over the world

probably flagging you right now and looking at your info

and denying such claims because our foreign policy has been consistent over the last 50 years :^)))

no rebime change here goys

Well, shit.

To those wondering why the CIA wants to keep a friendly administration here in the Philippines, geographically the Philippines is the biggest gaping hole in the ring to surround China militarily.

It's also to keep them penned in from reaching the Pacific conveniently.

they do lots of things like they collude with nato to fuck shit up so nato keeps getting money

and they fund terrorism so they have to keep working in places they can fuck children for the price of a sandwich

We already pulled our shit there, that's why Mr. Big Cojones doesn't like us in the first place.

>If Trump wins we can stop this shit.

Trump can and will take this guy out. We're not giving the fucking Luzon Strait to the Chinks.

So, is the CIA running drugs over there or what? Why the fuck would the U.S. want to meddle in that shit???

Putin isn't letting us.

Duterte and Trump will be able to strike a deal.

Sounds like delusion. Trump wants peace, not globalist bs. If he does anythong, it will be negotiation. Why the fucking jump to war all the time???

Did Ron Paul teach you nothing?

better than oil
drugs and china suppression

Cause the Jews control and use us to do their bidding. Currently China isn't completely under control, ergo we tryin to micromanage everyone around them.

They don't want China to get their cooperation

But it's pretty much a moot point considering we're the ones that made China powerful and we're the ones selling out our countries to China through property investment

Dude, Duterte loves guys like Trump. He's just like his role model Putin

What do you think of PressTV's comment section?

hah , may........

>presstv
>Duterte had already backpedaled

The reason why he drifts towards China is that Obama is trying to screw him up in the UN.

This is essentially "if you screw me up, Chinese will take over".

>this delusion
The only reason the US doesn't like Duterte is because he doesn't get along with the Obama administration. Which would be the exact same administration if Clinton gets in.

>duterte kill degenerates and actually does something to make his country a better place
>US be like: OH HELL NAAW THEY WUZ GOOD BOYZ, WE GOTTA INTERVENE ..LIKE NOWWW
>US kills man
>degenerates and drug dealers are at it again in no time

every single fucking time

Funnell money and weapons to other countries an-....

No, that pretty much just fuck up countries all over the world...

this eternally

Worst greentext ive seen in a while

But the philippines is supposed to be our drug society testbed.

Is it true that the Philippines president is rewarding killsquads for murdering citizens smoking weed?

>If Trump wins we can stop this shit.

W-what if Trump IS Duterte? Has ANYONE ever seen them in the SAME ROOM TOGETHER?!

OH GOD!

Why the fuck haven't we intervened in Mexico?

NAFTA alone forces Mexico to be friendly with us, and that's all we want from countries: being our "allies" so we get to expand our military.

Besides, Mexico's done a good job fucking itself up.

Can't say how I know this but the drug lords there have slaves. Literally hell on earth. Last place u want to be

(((They))) do.

This is just another example of American imperialism
>waa waa we want to have things our way

Apparently there's plenty of people in this very thread that aren't capable of being able to see that this is a dictator trying to cut himself off from the west so they'll be less likely to oppose him.

I'll put money on that being his end game.

it's just coincidence

I heard Phillipines have Chemical weapons guyz?
And they are oppressing and butchering innocent certainly not drug trafficing and violent or armed """"civilians""""

>94883126
1 Post by this Jew

No (You) for the (((you)))

Duterte's true end game

youtube.com/watch?v=sPR96uiRXjg

expect a visit from the local police, dilawan kaaa

Serve their globalist whipcrackers under a falsehood of "global power".

Expendable at best to their masters.

Titoism doesn't really work that well anymore.

Fuck that shit, they don't even want to be saved. There's absolutely no reason to waste our resources like that.

Men, I don't like and trust him anyway
It looks more like we are the ones getting played here those are chumped changed(that we have to pay back BTW) compare to what they will get if they control our waters

I really wish you would quit taking the fun out of my hyperbolic posts.

I also really wish our media here was a 10th of whatever the fuck that show is (British presumably).

Thanks for the link friend.

the US needs to stop fucking with other countries

expecting another 3rd world power vacuum with some brand new catholic terrorists

wtf are you talking about? Cletus get out of your trailer park for once

They'll run the Hillary plan.

CIA arms jihadists in the South as "freedom fighters"

while Air Force bombs the Philippine army

and Hillary threatens no-fly zones against China

yes

she is literally that insane.

stay safe friend

If he dies no way the voters who voted for Duterte would allow the VP to become the President.

Fuck, I bet half of the sandugo in the southern islands is gonna fucking riot and pushed the long awaited revolution they wanted.

Fuck

Republic of Mindanao soon!

nah, the vigilantes are just responding to the alsa masa call. Though, at this point it's basically Police, Vigilante VS druggies and druggie goons

>that guy with the Kalashnikov with no aided sights

Based.

Bad move on US's part. I get why, but it's not a good idea.

>.ir

>Trusting reliable Iranian news sources

I would too if it wasn't blatantly anti US.

Considering he has a 86% trust rating and how many really like him...It's probably gonna cause some chaos if it happens.

and if anything, he has been mouthing how the CIA or America will try to kill him in his speeches and if he dies, we know who to blame first

those combatives manuals are full of fun stuff

Amerifats friends, i mean i appreciate your armchair speculation and all but seriously, do some research. I hail from Davao, born and raised in Digong's city. If you really want to know the no bullshit and real reason why our mayor hates the fuck out of your government, its because of MEIRING CASE.

Most of Dabawenyos here knows how it was Americans who false flag bombed our city. They issued no apology and whatsoever and even told mayor through an US Ambassador to keep his mouth shut about it.

That's why when he became the President, the grudge is very real and personal. As if that incident is not enough, now your Obongo shit of a president criticized him of killing criminals? What about the CIA bombing the city that killed civilians?

atimes.com/article/meiring-murder-subversion-and-treason-dutertes-beef-with-us/

Tbh Duterte seems like a piece of shit, I would have a short giggle reading that he died on Reuters, then I'd move on. That said, what the fuck. Do we need to turn the Philippines into Iraq? Is it really strategically valuable? Last time I checked it was still a trash laden shit hole that we used for a couple bases and little else.

I hope we do force a regime change, but it'll probably be a pretty tough fight considering Philipinos are the most powerful race.

ok so you are an idiot

got it

t. amerifat

I don't need to dig up kfc scraps from a trash pile to get my dinner. You'd immigrate here if you could lol.

“You want to oust me? You want to use the CIA? Go ahead. I said I put at stake my honor, my life, and the presidency. What happens to me is really a part of my destiny. If I am ousted, then that is part of my presidency"

-Pres. Duterte

Lmao does he have a child bride? If so he's a 10/10 third world shithole dictator

and this is why they sided with china,

because now china has an excuse to play fuck fuck with america if they try.

smart move duerte.

Lol! That's Miss International 2016 Kylie Verzosa

>I think that she is important/I need to know who the fuck she is. I hope that whatever show we was on made your evening of watching a 1990's tv in a tin shack slightly more tolerable.

>Philippines notorious for political assassination and illegal weapons manufacturing

>US may attempt 'regime change'

Pffft, fucking good luck with that.

Spoilers: Globalists are just looking for a new country to pillage that isn't in the middle east because people are tired of that shit and don't care anymore.

u.s. makes yeti coolers and t.i. chips in flips land.. get fucked, kys

You make trash heaps and have nothing resembling due process of law. Get cucked.

>Czech
>no due process of law

Amerifat, just kys. Not even you can be that stupid.

>dictator declares war on drugs, establishes good relation with all neighboring countries including China, Japan and Korea and sends occupying force back to where they came from.
Oy vey! What an evil dictator. We need to support ISIS tier extremists and drug mafias to depose him in the name of our monetary...
I mean democracy.

Mein Neger you must have never seen how Czechs behave in their disgusting "Diskoteks"

The U.S. needs war every 4 years to maintain economic growth. Its economy is tied to war, because its only export that matters are weapons.

youtube.com/watch?v=0iX-GHu3gXs

who the fuck do they think they are, time for a 'regime change' like they want to change a pair of fucking socks. all americans should be gassed. particularly north americans. actually, make that everyone north of florida

i ought to break that monkey presidents face. i could do it with my bear hands. but he's not worth my time. what a loser

So the death of Ninoy Aquino was CIA backed?

The whole Ninoy knew he was going to die angle fucks with my head. If it was true.

Come and get him

I won't fight a War against Filipinos.

I would sooner start a Civil War.

It already has started, the VP is a liberal hack since Duterte's ticket didn't win (separate vote for VP).

The media bias is on unreal levels, but the brightside is, the trust rating is still a fuckton high and common people I meet and talk (especially the old ones) says they saw through media lies

I would love to see what the CIA can do
It was Marcos Rolex 12 coronnies Kek this seems like he's fucking with him
Duterte is known as a NPA sympathizer
I want to see the depts of those surveys

MOST POWERFUL RACE

Duterte is a true womanizer. During the election campaign period, he pre-empted that it might be used against him by his opponents, so before it happens, he admitted his womanizing ways, turned it to his advantage. He's thinking 10 movies ahead in this game of 3D chess.

Unlike Trump who denies grabbing women by their pussies, Duterte embraced it turn it into a strength, kissing girls here and there. Linguistic judo 101.

>Duterte catcalling and whistling to a female reporter
youtube.com/watch?v=qU8sxQ1BJ3E

Is there a chart on where Leni won

China is claiming and stealing our territory we are the ones fucked here

I wish we could do something. I can't think of any scenario of getting those islands back. Only the force of God could remove those goddamned chinks

Its not that hard to understand.
Hes auctioning off parts of Phillippines territory and industry to the highest bidder to enrich himself and his interests.
Whatever controversies he starts can be fanned away with >muhtoughguyact or simply pitting his partners against each other to get them off his back.
He doesn't care about consistency in government policy, societal stability, or regional stability because he doesn't give a fuck now and he won't give a fuck long after hes out of power.
If he was serious about any of the shit he says, he would have ripped up our defense treaty on live TV, posted it on his twitter account, and begin a purge to put down all dissidents and political opponents with >muhdrugwar.

He was warned many times.

But went back anyway

Marcos cronies who stabbed him in the back are all U.S. puppets. Most of them are Harvard graduate but they didn't necessarily knew that there were strings attached to them by Henry Kissinger.
larouchepub.com/other/2004/site_packages/econ_hitmen/3150philipp_coup.html

That's why plan B would be hard because most of the U.S. puppets are in the opposition, not close to him.

Mexico learned its place before WWI.

Nine dash line were drawn by Chiang Kai-shek, then US ally, and inherited by PRC when they became the de facto successor state of China in 1971.

>Catholic nation embraces womanizing whoremonger who slanders the Pope

Nobody cares what flip opinions are anymore. They're worth less than North Korean promises.

I mean, we already won the court and everything.

WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IS ENFORCING POWER

How the fuck are we gonna get the chinks out of those goddamned islands

i keep laughing at flip-americucks at their disgust on trump's grab em by the pussy comment.

did their balls got sliced off?

You do know that the very reason our nation trains your nation's navy is to enforce territorial claims and make the Chinese think twice about muscling into territory that doesn't belong to them under threat of war, right?

But no, you and your kin elected the cream of the corrupt crop because >muhmangos.