Rayman and the Rancorous Rabbids/A Meta Knight Story DOUBLE FEATURE STORY TIME!!!!!

Hello, and welcome to Disasterpiece Theater. I am Dr. FeelBad, and I bring you two, maybe more comics if I can find more.

First up, Rayman and the Rancorous Rabbids (True title: Globox and the Rancorous Rabbids)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendofan012.deviantart.com/art/A-Meta-Knight-Story-Page-07-346336053
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOBBLEDY-GOOK!!!

Oh, I almost forgot! Bump if you're reading, and credit to kittydemonchild and nintendofan012 for these first two comics!

weeeeeeee

Bump

noice

And THIS, folks, is last page of this comic, uploaded in 200-fucking-8.

BUT NOT TO WORRY! I have an extra comic on standby! What is it? Find out after this page!

And now, for nintendofan012's magnum opus, A Meta Knight Story!

Sorry to keep you waiting!
Be sure to look out for expressions you'd sooner see in a Ren and Stimpy episode or a Xilam cartoon than a Kirby comic!

i can't believe meta knight's fucking dead

now, from here on out, the pages will get longer, thus i will wait longer in between posting each one.

real quick, can you bump if you're reading?

>10 minutes later
>no bumps

fuck it, imma keep going.

okay, turns out the next page is way too fucking big for Sup Forums, so I'll link to it instead: nintendofan012.deviantart.com/art/A-Meta-Knight-Story-Page-07-346336053

here's page 8, which SHOULD fit in Sup Forums's image resolution limit!

Bump

welp, the bag's out of the cat!

this page is my favorite!

sorry for the wait- got distracted

next page, ya lazy mooks!

one more page and we're done, thank fuck

And that's all there is so far! Well, I hope you enjoyed! I'd like to thank the 1 or 2 people that were kind enough to join me tonight, and I can't wait to do this again sometime!

Until then, this is Dr. FeelBad. Good night, and good god.

what in the world am I reading

Man, this makes the short-lived animated series look like a Da Vinci masterpiece.

Bump