TOP 10 CARTOON NETWORK SHOWS

youtube.com/watch?v=LRiwqc-sXgM

What are your thoughts on this guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=LRiwqc-sXgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This video stinks on ice

Steven Universe stinks

He's one of the best artoon reviewers. Whether that means he's really good, that most cartoon reviewers are just that shit, or both is up to you to decide.

Stop shilling your shit videos.
hooktube.com/watch?v=LRiwqc-sXgM

>This faggot likes SU
>SJ is #1
Why would you ever even post a list this garbage.

>Fanboy and Chum-chum

I guess people are butthurt about Steven Universe or whatever but by far the worst part of this list is that Fosters is on it at all. Though I guess this is just this guy's personal opinions.

Why does Sup Forums hate Foster's again?

I feel like half of the episodes revolved around one character being a huge asshole and getting away with being a huge asshole. That's likely not being fair to it but I certainly wouldn't put it with CN's best.

someone just tell me the ranking, dont feel like watching another "top 10 cartoons"

Because it came out in a time where CN was airing cheap kiddie stuff like Camp Lazlo and Squirrel Boy

Starting from 10
>Space Ghost Coast to Coast
>Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends
>Genndy's Clone Wars
>Edd Ed and Eddy
>The Amazing World of Gumball
>Regular Show
>Steven Universe
>Powerpuff Girls
>Dexter's Lab
>Samurai Jack

I feel like Regular Show being above so many other shows was the most surprising thing about this list.

>10: Space Ghost
Fine.
>9: Foster's
Pretty good.
>8: 2003 Clone Wars
Really good.
>7: Ed, Edd n Eddy
Still really good.
>6: Gumball
Really fucking good.
>5: Regular Show
Gumball and EEnE should have been above this but still really damn good of a list.
>4: Stephen Universe
Aaaand stopped right there.
God, why do you Sup Forums assholes always link to the shittiest motherfucking faggots on YouTube? Why do these YouTube faggots always have the worst taste? How the FUCK is Stephen Universe above ANY of that shit? Fuck off and never return. Fuck this guy's opinions. Fuck your opinions. Fuck your thread. Go fuck yourself.
Fuck.

>Regular Show and SU above EE&E
>when one went to shit mid-way and the other only uses "muh feelings" and "muh deep lore(which you have to sit through dozens of episodes to get a lick of it)"
>Dexter's Lab that high
>when the show went to the gutter after Savino took over
>no Courage or Megas XLR
At least its better than PhantomStrider's list

Foster's is actually a good cartoon that has earned a place in anyone's top 10 list.
This basically.

I honestly have never watched Ed Edd n Eddy, but I have enjoyed episodic comedy focused shows like Wander Over Yonder, Gumball and Sonic Boom. Would I enjoy EEnE as well?

Fuck yes, EEnE is wonderfully funny and entertaining the whole way through, I'd easily say it's a better slapstick comedy than all 3 of those shows.
Why haven't you tried it out earlier? It's not exactly obscure.

>9: Foster's
>Pretty good.
Its so obvious that people who praise Fosters has not watched it since they were little. Its a very flawed show and got worse as it went on with a shitty ending.

>No Courage
>No Adventure Time
>No Mystery Inc
>Fucking Fosters
>Gumball when ts been excessively mediorce for two seasons now
>Regular Show when it turned to shit half way through its run
>Steven fucking Universe

As disappointing as the final season was SJ deserves its placement just for how great seasons 1-4 were by themselves. Ed, Edd, n Eddy is the best show from the 90's era of CN and PPG is till their most popular show, wouldn't put Space Ghost since upon re-watching it last year it is very hit and miss and I feel he's just putting Dexter's Lab because it was the first Cartoon Cartoon.

>At least its better than PhantomStrider's list
Nah, he actually had some good choices despite the SU and Reddit and Memey faggotry, he also wasn't afraid to give Adventure Time credit where credit is due since the current era of CN would not even exist without it I'm not sure why e-celeb don't want to recognize its significance anymore.

This list annoys me because it's phrased as "Best shows" but then it's just him saying what his favorites were. His entire part on AT seemed to be him saying it's good but he wasn't as into it but that has nothing to do with it being the best or not.
Did he just say "best" instead of "favorite" to get more views?

It's called a personal opinion, user. I've been rewatching it lately for the first time in 10 years and it still seems alright to me

The overwhelming praise SU gets really confuses me. I mean its not bad but good lord I;d never put it in a top 10

Well...you have to remember outside Sup Forums Korra and Young Justice are widely praise, if a show appeals to a niche it'll get praise as the second coming regardless of how bad it is.

>since they were little
I was in my 20s when that shit started airing. I had seen the premiere about two or three weeks before my birthday.
I rewatched Foster's just last July and can say that the series is pretty darn good. It has it's downs, and the later seasons weren't as good, but it is a series that experiments well with Imaginary Friends that I enjoy.