Muslims shouldn't be able to fight with us because of conflict of interests

Muslims shouldn't be able to fight with us because of conflict of interests.

And realistically they don't belong in western society. Send these dirty muzzies back.

Prove me wrong.

that's a Sikh, not a Muslim you retard

Sikh b8 m8

That's a sikh. Sikh are based af.

that turban looks based as fuck

Thats a bro-tier Sikh you ignoramus

Sikh and destroy cunts

Why does someone ALWAYS fall for this?

That's a sick ass camo turban.

Camel-fucking defense force.

trillions of dollars spent and you still couldn't beat a backwater country of camel-fuckers and illiterate farmers

>HAHAHAHAHHAHA LE EBIN ALL NON WHITES ARE EVIL MAY MAY LOLOLOLOLLOLOL XDXDXDDXDXD

EPIC
P
I
C

SIMPLY
S
I
M
P
L
Y

EPIC
P
I
C

#1488 #hitlerdindunuffin #whitepower

EBIN SHIDBOST OP

>Sup Forums: exterminate all shit skins

>*sees a sikh walking done the street*

>Sup Forums: oh is that a SIKH, OMG BRO TIER; HERE FUCK MY GF AND TAKE MY JOB. BRO TIER FOR LIFE!

You guys are disgusting.

I can't. I am a half Arab half white man and let me tell you alot of them absolutely gang bang the system. I mean they rake in millions in businesses, pay workers under the tables, report low income, all while buying their kids designer clothes, lavish cars, and rebuilding homes to suit Arabic style that cost a ton of money. My father's one of the very few in the family who doesn't do this shit and just works hard like an American should, and keeps his sense of Arabic culture in the house, which is usually just some Arabic music or news on his days off.

May be anecdotal but I think trump is right about the majority of Islam.

Camel fuckers are not bro tier.

Good on your dad.

>protestants shouldn't be allowed to fight with us...
>americans shouldn't be allowed to fight with us...
>japanese shouldn't be allowed to fight with us...
>germans shouldn't be allowed to fight with us...

Sounds tricky.

It's a Sikh douchebag

is this Sup Forumss 'athiests' neverendingstory.princess.jpg meme?

They all look exactly the same.

I thought this was that canadian vine guy

Muslims are the only immigrants that are a problem. Every other immigrant will eventuly intergrate into western society, Muslims don't because they practice a religion that's completely against western values and they are indoctrinated into it from childhood and they have no way to escape it.

Sikhs, like the Gurkhas, were some of the British Empire's best soldiers.

White men love their Uncle Toms and treat them well. Especially when they hate our eternal adversary, the muslem, so much.

Is the douchebag part the thing on top of his head?

Sikh are bro tier

Sikhs have more of a beef with muslims than we ever could though.

Thanks for making America look illiterate you faggot. Sikh people fight hard for the USA. You find a bad one if you look hard enough - but on average they are pretty much a go-to example of a minority that disproves the general rule that minorities suck. I've served in the Marines, and I had a Sikh with me in MOS school that I'd be happy to serve with any day of the year. Fucker was red-pilled.

Eat a dick Pajeet, and go back to pakistan.

This is white country.

>Sikhs
>beef

You da user who bosts dis daily aren't you.

Sorry Kalsi is not a Quranic approved name my man.

Jhali Kafir