So

So
I recently started a few New52 books: flash, Batman (+robin), green lantern. Got animal man, swamp thing and demon knights to start up next...

But I started BATWOMAN and immediately fell in love with the art and the writing. Seriously one of the most beautiful comics I've laid my eyes on. Jh Williams 3 is kino.

Anyway, just wanted to say that, maybe get some similar recs.

>kino
Not surprised that a retard would love Batwoman

You want good JHW, go read Promethea

Hahahahaha

Op did you read Batwoman Elegy?
Go back and read it it was the best of the JHW3 Batwoman stuff.

Dial H from around that period is also very fun. (this) Batwoman is a very recent character, read Elegy, and maybe when you have the spare time read the enormous and great 52, that has her first appearance. Chase is also very similar to Batwoman, you might enjoy that.

Im about maybe 8 issues in? Middle of to drown the world arc

And yeah I've heard of elegy, it's from little bit before new52 if I'm not mistaken, in the original continuity.

Batwoman is a great example of a character who was just fell into place really quickly. She didn't require a big push, she was just a well-written & beautifully drawn character with a cool costume. And she also happened to be a lesbo, which nowadays makes her a "diversity" character.

Skip the run after Williams and Blackman. Trust me. Then hop back in.

I agree with this. Almost hard to believe how well it starts considering how new she is. And the lesbian stuff could've easily made it an sjw fest, but it doesn't go there

it's just another character leeching off the Bat-name
this time wit even less originality applied to it, the only saving grace is the art

Yeah I wasn't excited for that, I heard that leave after 25 or so issues...

I, Vampire is great. Trust me.

Have heard of dial H, nothing but good things, but haven't looked into it yet.
52 I will be doing at some point.
And I enjoy chase as a character so I'd probably like her book too

Promethea. Get on that, my dude. The writing actually matches the art there.

It's a shame this book isn't remembered as one of the highlights of the new52 due to the marriage controversy.

Yeah and since we're on a Williams kick give desolation Jones a shot

You know Kathy Kane and Batwoman are Silver Age characters - she first appeared in 1956.

But of course you don't know, you fucking casual.

fpbp
Animal Man was better.
Hell, Aquaman was better.

Nice bait

The first 3 or 4 arcs of The Flash are great, the art is also really beautiful there. No clue on Green Lantern since I've never read those. Dial H always gets good buzz.

Some of the art in Justice League Dark, particularly towards the later arcs, was really interesting and the writing is fairly solid. You'll probably enjoy it more if you read some I, Vampire first. And especially if you are going to read Swamp Thing and then Demon Knight.

The first three arcs of Action Comics by Morrison are really great writing, the art just isn't as good, but still worth checking out.

them's low hanging balls