What do we think about this?

What do we think about this?

WE

Talked about this stuff to death already

WILL

I think 'cast' is already the past-tense form of cast.

Degeneracy

>casted

Fuck the education system.

Hide your stuntwomen

If this was for a Marvel project, there would be a mountain of hate posts.

But it's for DC, so it's ok!

Blackedwashing

So are they going to paint her orange, or go bare minimum like with Domino and just give her green eyes?

She is an orange alien lady

I'd need to see her naked to judge correctly

for research

Hire an ugg to play a beauty, it's not the skin, none of her looks good.

I'm thinking digital exclusive is a dumb way to go.

they should have cast a hot actress instead an ugly one

>Teen Titans
>Hire someone who looks 35
I know adults play teens all the time, but this seems extreme.

WUZ

The casting choice is as stupid as whoever the fuck thinks "casted" is a real word.

Black people tend to look older.

And more people of color!

black American are just important for domestic box office gross as white americans now. get over it. the mcu makes sure every one of their heroes except ant-man will have a black hero partner from now on as well.

if white people hadn't stopped going to movie theaters so much this wouldn't be the case, but it is what has happened.

I am really sick of blackwashing. Why not just make new characters?

>Caring about a live action Teen Titans show when it's already too afraid to actually call itself Teen Titans
>Caring that Starfire, a glowing orange alien, needs any specific physical traits in an actress other than long hair and a bangin' bikini bod
Who cares.

>the mcu makes sure every one of their heroes except ant-man will have a black hero partner from now on as well.

Wut? Isn't the only black hero freaking War Machine? Black Panther has barely being introduced.

She should've been casted as a black latnia.

>So are they going to paint her orange

Considering the SJW hate campaign that would happen "HOW CAN YOU COVER UP AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN WOMAN? HOW DARE YOU", I have a feeling that there will be no orange paint.

Pretty much besides nu-domino. He's just baiting.

There's a chance. Gamora is completely green.

Then why aren't they crying about blackwashing or something? The character is orange are they being racist?

THE CRYSTAL GEMS

>Considering the SJW hate campaign that would happen "HOW CAN YOU COVER UP AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN WOMAN? HOW DARE YOU", I have a feeling that there will be no orange paint.

They covered up Zoe Saldana in green paint for GOTG, and there was no protests or SJW screaming about that.

WE

>getting mad that a black woman is playing a dirty stupid troq
Sup Forums really has gone full SJW

It is going to be terrible probably. Starfire is going to a "no-nonsense, take no prisoners" cliche "tough lady" that burns stuff to prove a point.

If that is their casting choice for Starfire, how are they going to do the rest?

>Koriand'r in the live-action TV series will be an adult, as will Dick Grayson

It's like you can't even use google. Why have a computer?

No orange skin, not a proper Starfire, DC's tv- and film department fails again.

tfw no degenerate hussy

Iron Man & War Machine, Cap & Falcon, Dr. Strange & Mordo. Future: Capt Marvel & Monica Rambeau, Thor & Valkyrie.

I always saw starfire played by a Castiza or an Italian

Domino
Starfire
Who's next?

WILL

It isn't even that she needs to be a degenerate hussy, she had a sense of humor and enjoyed life. You could easily do a more mature take on her most popular form from the Teen Titans cartoon or something similar.

Hopefully she'll take advantage of being black and Starfire will FUCKING FINALLY have big curly hair.

Zoe Saldana is one of the least black looking black actresses though. When she's covered in green paint you can't really tell that she's black.

Straight hair starfire is inferior.

Needs to be 10x the size of her face.

Then why's it called Teen Titans?
Shouldn't it be Manchildren Titans?

It'll be interesting to see what happens. Are they going to do with her what they do with Zoe Saldana in Guardians of the Galaxy?

>we
Form your own opinion you dumb fuck.

Probably not, and she's some lame "movie version" instead, happens a lot to supervillains.

I think using a Twitter screencap as an OP should be a bannable offense.

TAMARANIANS N SHIEET.

ROCK YOU

Why get mad at this again?

>*Xe

I wonder if any black person truly understands that they are white people's personal pet project whenever they want to feel morally superior and enlightened.
The reason they almost always pick a black person to race bend is because they see blacks as being the bottom, the lowest, needing and requiring the helping hand of white people because otherwise they see them as unable to rise on their own.
It's a pitiful place to be, but plenty of black people seem to love fitting the role and wanting to see white people as their devil and savior, someone to blame for their failings and someone to seek help from.

So are they going paint her orange, dye her hair flaming red, and give her facial reconstruction surgery to look less like a man, or do you think they'll just CGI all that shit in post?

Make the hair frizzly and I can kinda see it. I don't know.

Yeah... yeah, you can.

It can work, been photoshopping her to look NTT style today - took a lot of work to remove blemishes and shit but she should look the part if they paint her orange

Starfire has been the older guidance character for a while now, keep up, gramps.

I'm so colorblind, I always assumed she had green skin

could care less about TTG - The Live Action Cash Grab

Doesn't look too bad, hair needs to be brighter color though.

>tfw no matter how hard any Sup Forumspuller tries, they will never be as destructive to the black community as your average young white progressive activist.

Is that some kind of new goblin trading card game?

PERFECTION

The nicest thing I can say about is that I'm not surprised.

I'm so sick of this shit.

inb4
>"Maybe she's the perfect person for the job. Who cares? Stop being racist, Sup Forums faggot."

It could not be more obvious to the rest of us that this was done to generate controversy. They race bait fans like me into making incendiary comments about their casting decision, The Root and The Mary Sue get to publish their articles about how you're a bigot if you don't want black Starfire, and the industry gets a little dumber.

Eh. I don't think it will look good in live action.

>comparing her to Zoe /ourgirl/ Zaldana

This shit either needs to get pushed to Sup Forums or have its own board already

Since when was Starfire white?
Last time I checked she was orange. As long as she has her skin dyed orange, I don't see an issue here.

Not only black, also horrible
Hahahahaha

Maybe things wouldn't be done to generate controversy if you weren't so predictably whiny every time it happens.
Every single time you guys go on about progressive agendas and white genocide and all this other shit and not once has it ever sunk in that all you're really doing is providing free advertising.
Anita should've been the thing that convinced you guys, but nope, the lesson still didn't stick. Apparently history is only worth remembering and learning from if it means you get to wave a rebel flag around.

I used to fuck a girl that looked exactly like her.

Zoe is my blackfu tbqh

ANNA DIOP? MORE LIKE ANNA DROP! LOL

It's also about gettin those (you) 's
Get off your high horse..

Oh shut up.

Even if it didn't generate controversy due to being a shitty casting choice, the media would say it generated controversy anyway, based on three sock puppet tweets.

Haaaaa....

What type of color blind are you? Also that makes sense since most aliens = color blind.

Well, by behavior, tamaraneans ARE niggers, so I cant see a problem here.

inb4 black Janet

Case in point. You could've ignored me. You chose to give me attention. You want to talk about high horses? Try the high road and ignore the things that annoy you rather than stoking the flames.

Yeah they would. And it'd peter out into nothing like Ghostbusters did, until suits realized it wasn't paying off anymore.

Superman

>Complaining that they cast a black woman to play an orange-skinned alien from another planet

Yes, the actress must have the same skin colour as Starfire in comics. So clearly pic-related is the ONLY possible choice to be cast as Star.

Yup, niggers ruin everything
>Go back to Sup Forums!

I think Diop is really pretty. I also think they intentionally cast a black actress to stir up controversy and deflect from a mediocre script

If they actually do this then I'm fine with it.

All good people are white by default. Black is color of all that is evil.

>troq

tbbqfamalam, im sure some of the showrunners involved here were shown old episodes to familiarize them with the topic and they saw this episode

Warmachine, Falcon, Black Panther. no black women though

Sup Forumsmb8rs are here.

>Since when was Starfire white?
>Last time I checked she was orange.
so she is the same race as Trump then

Don't care as long as they paint her orange.

>troq
Go away, Val-Yor.

>What do we think about this?
Doesn't matter, everything on TV that DC has done that isn't animated is pure garbage, other than season 1 of The Flash.