This guy is 16 year old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRwhm-B6yNI
youtube.com/watch?v=-56XZJSQfxc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3847262/They-look-older-war-toughened-Home-Office-claims-Calais-child-migrants-aged-conflict-REFUSE-carry-intrusive-checks.html
iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001933104.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3420150/Adults-posing-child-refugees-centre-aid-worker-killed-Victim-claimed-big-powerful-guys-aged-24-posing-orphans.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do they get away with it? He's obviously in his mid 30's minimum

I didn't realize Ethiopia was involved in the Syrian civil war.

Sounds legit.

I'm sure they carefully checked all the detailed and notarised documentation he provided in triplicate, and he is already employed as a consultant cardiologist and has paid £100k in taxes already.

youtube.com/watch?v=rRwhm-B6yNI

Racist.

Racist.

>clearly a closeup of ainsley harriott
>"A 16-year-old from Ethopia cries while he awaits registration at a processing centre in the makeshift refugee camp near Calais"

Wow, Ethiopia is part of the Syrian Civil War? It gets more complicated every day.

give the poor kid a break. he's had a hard life.

I'm 13 then.

I'm 29 and I look like a baby compared to him wtf

I hope he will murder many Brits.
At this point it's the only way to make them see the problem. On the other hand, Muslim mayor of London will probably ignore this and spend more money on his precious "refugees".

What subreddit?

youtube.com/watch?v=-56XZJSQfxc

MAYBE BECAUSE YOU'RE A PRIVILEGED WHITE MALE, YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT

>Running away from oppression makes you like 20 years older

Maybe if he smoked 3 packs of cigarettes a day, did heroin and meth, and never drank water or ate any fruits or vegetables

>MODS!!

I don't know its a repost

<

>last sentence
Subtle redpill?

that poor child ;_;

because you were born in a baby enviroment and he wasn't. There's a reason why a lot of white men look feminine while third world country men don't..

Now put on the dress Sven.

>won't somebody please think of the children

Until the MSM picks it up too

((you))

Well, he grow up in Ethiopia
All of this could literally be an opportunity

Why aren't their dads beating the shit out of him?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3847262/They-look-older-war-toughened-Home-Office-claims-Calais-child-migrants-aged-conflict-REFUSE-carry-intrusive-checks.html

they're AGED BY CONFLICT you fucking racists

Okay, if you say so.

>Age aint nothing but a number

Same with the weight restrictions on small engine aircraft, amiright?

Kek looks more like late 30s and 3 rapes to me

I'm with Poland

Many of them _are_ thinking of the children. Why else would they come to the UK, and move to a shithole like fucking Rotherham?

He's 16 guys I swear

>This 35 year old nigger definitely overcame huge odds to be taxied to Britain on a boat like many Millions do it every year as part of their daily lifes just to get the opportunity to legally rape a white child with maximum lenience by law and get free shit despite being a useless shit

Uhm yes?

Jesus christ I have zero faith left in western society. Lefties must be executed.

Why isn't gubmint using this service?

>age = weight

American education, everyone.

Pretty sure 16 year olds can survive in France. I mean, you might have to choke down a Michelin star meal sometimes or lie in the sun on a beach when there's nothing else to do, but he'll survive.

Because its racist

Really makes you want to do violent things... huh...

>He doesnt know how or WHY Aaliyah died

Neither are numbers, both are well-defined absolute quantities.

Looks like Mexico is not all that hot either.

>Somehow the boys and men in Syria IN THE ACTUAL WAR don't look older at all.
>the niggers in question didnt see any war for in like 10 years

They are not even really trying anymore they are just mocking people with a functional brain

They must have gotten his age wrong by accident. He looks to be a healthy 46.

14 yrs old

he looks 40 or older

Weigh = tangible
Age = intangible

I knew Sup Forums was stupid but W E W

because the "dads" are happy to accept sloppy seconds after Farouk's had his way with the other kids

Whoa calm down there Hitler

>Decent haircut
>Appears to be wearing clothes
I see people in worse conditions daily, the fuck this faggot is crying about.

On the other hand, it makes sense since starting at that level of school is probably more than hard enough for them.

friendly reminder that age verification of migrants in Sweden is voluntarily

Stupid fucking spic.

It was a fucking joke that the same CUNT who says "age is just a number" died because she overloaded her private plane with something like an extra 100 pounds of luggage, all useless outfits and heavy suitcases.

After her pilot nervously told her "y-you know theres a weight limit with this particular model of aircraft, r-r-right?"

Holy kek
Someone must purge these "journalists"

Because of the Dublin agreement, another wonderful EU law we still have to abide by, we have to take "child refugees" if they have family already in the UK.

Since truancy is illegal I really do have to wonder if these clearly middle aged men are put into schools with 14 year old girls.

>the fuck this faggot is crying about.
because all these third world scum know precisely how to tug at the emotions of bleeding heart leftist scum

>this fucking thread

Fucking bullshit I grew up in Northern Ireland during the height of the troubles saw my best friends gunned down, ran through streets littered by soldiers and gunfire daily, I don't look old because of it.

For poor migrants living in tents they all seem to have a fresh haircut and shave.

I officially refuse to recognize Sweden's status as a country.

he's just a little bit high on steroids... what are you, racist?

for fuck sake why can't they just count their stupid teeth?

TAKBIR

They have been talking about the "Children of Calais" on our talkback radio show all week here.

Everyone is laughing at how stupid you Brits and Europeans in general have become. Blatantly 30 -50 year old men claiming they are "children" and you lot just let them in unquestioned.

Europe and the UK will be 3rd world by 2050. You not only will lose your civilization but you will revert back to African level (About 10,000 years behind us)

What he fuck? I'm 35 with horrible lifestyle and I look younger than the guy.

Sup Forums BTFO
you were targeting the wrong gay all along!

swedes, at the vanguard of cultural submission as per usual, is giving these poor, unaccompanied minors free access to lolis

Can someone just nuke us please! we're actually pretending grown men are children due to political correctness and putting them in situations with our young children! just end us!

what's the gentleman doing with the white family?

are they hosting him temporarily as he's seeking gainful employment?

Still a quantity, dumbass. Quantity is a number and a unit. Next you'll tell me that, shock breaking news, height and weight aren't the same thing!!!!11111one!!1cos(0)!!!

Time is still real, even if you can't directly touch it. Try driving into a wall at 10mph and 100mph and tell me if it mattered or not that the difference between 100ms and 10ms of acceleration on your head mattered or not.

the new world is afflicted with the same PC virus as well, here in PA there was actually a 24 year old hohol who got caught pretending to be a teenaged high school student... the police arrested him and are charging him with immigration fraud now though

Kek

She doesn't seem to understand what racism is.

That said, people wouldn't mind refugees so much if it was women and children, but it's mostly men who are too chickenshit to pick a side and fight for their country.

Except that's the opposite of what happens medically. If you have a neglected childhood (trauma, starvation), you will look YOUNGER than you are because your body doesn't have the resources to devote to growth.

~*ReFuGeE KiD KrEw 4 LifE*~

Here in Finland we test the fuckers. About 70 % of the ones claiming to be underage were not, and there's a 2 year margin of error in their advantage.

You can test age from teeth and bones and shit.

Translate this if you are interested
iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001933104.html

>Here in Finland we test the fuckers.
>flag

Did I miss an invasion?

Don't be ridiculous.

haha the dog! jesus fucking christ though that's awful. he's invited to stay in a home and successfuly breeds with the wife.

what's wrong with this world?

she probably doesn't have any idea what's even written on the sign (note how it's the same handwriting as the sign to her left)

antifa faggots and refugee NGO's follow these scumbags around to provide whatever's necessary to stage a dramatic, humanizing photo op at the drop of a hat

>That one batikhäxa on the right
topkek

More like kid on the far right BTFO

which one of these will be the next CEO of IKEA? my money is on the uzbek lumberjack

>OK lets take an x-ray to confirm his age
>b-but there is a 5-6 year margin of error
>OK lets allow the margin, better than nothing
>THIS IS ALL UNETHICAL YOU RACIST!

Different people, just makes me laugh.

>note how it's the same handwriting as the sign to her left
Jesus fuck, you're right!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3420150/Adults-posing-child-refugees-centre-aid-worker-killed-Victim-claimed-big-powerful-guys-aged-24-posing-orphans.html

Fucking kek.
>you reap what you sow

>That said, people wouldn't mind refugees so much if it was women and children, but it's mostly men who are too chickenshit to pick a side and fight for their country.

It has nothing to do with that.

If you are a male of fighting age in Syria you are drafted into the Syrian army.

All these loser men from that region left the minute Russia joined Assad officially in the war.

Basically the "men" from Syria in Europe are either to cowardly to fight for Assad OR they had sympathy with the rebel groups like ISIS and Nusra.

So Europe took the WORST scum of Syria let alone all the rest of the other countries they took in as well.

All the real men are in Syria fighting for Assad and they despise the cowards who fled to Europe. I don't even think they will be welcome back so god knows what the hell you Europeans are going to do with this mass of people.

Holocaust 2,0 when?

>for fuck sake why can't they just count their stupid teeth?
Is it because of ...racism?
Damns, it's easy to be a leftist political activist.

Yeah, actually working in Russia, "here" for me is usually back home though. Some mental effect I guess

Even if by some miracle the Calais kids were actually 12-14 year olds

They have grown up in Warzones, shitholes or places like the Calais jungle, so theres no fucking way they will respect our laws or customs
They will be violent and think crime is acceptable

HOLY FUCK THIS IS AMAZING

WHERE DO I SIGN UP