Getting Too Out Of Control

I have defended this man numerous times when he says something outlandish but when he says retarded shit like this I just don't know what to say anymore.

He is slowly but surely losing my vote.

Ah, here's a shill. Phew.

yeah was getting worred

Wow!!! Wtf I hate trump soooo much now! Thanks OP :^)

See, they were just enjoying the bathhouse, now go back to encouraging trump voters and preparing to transport people. Trump wins if you get the people to vote.

That sounds like he's being facetious OP

Oh no, Trump is losing the professional Hillary shill vote! Guys guys I'm a military veteran and I'm seriously worried

He's bombing the election on purpose. There is no political advisor on the planet that would tell him to say shit like this.

He's off the rails, off script- he wants out.

Whelp, time for me to vote for Hillary

Fuck off CTR

I'm Team Hillary all the way! Everytime Drumpf says shit like that it just reassures me that we have this in the bag :) I was going to go vote but I'm that confident she'll win I won't, just to prove a point! Have you guys seen how many Hillary supporters are on Sup Forums? This is the most nazi board ever and Hillary supporters are everywhere! Half of us could not vote and she'll still win xD

I have an opinion and I'm worried that Trump is going way too off script... yeah I'm clearly CTR. Makes total sense. Tinfoil sockchucker.

Since when is it bad for a candidate to express confidence in his campaign?

Notice how the quotes end half way into the sentence

Since the candidate is looking to 9/11 the entire corrupt system!

Anyone voting for Hillary is either too dumb or too morally corrupt to have a right to vote, so that would actually be a perfectly legitimate thing to do.

He's been using that line since the primaries. Can't handle a bit of sarcasm from the God Emperor?

Wow how horrible! Im so sure thats exactly what he said that In voting Hillary now!

How does that top Lock Her Up?
Where have you been this entire year?

I hate when they quote shit like this from his rallies. He says it to get people fired up, if you listened to the context you would know he is not serious.

Remember the whole coats thing when the media tried to say that he was taking away protestors coats so they would freeze to death

Why is the Achilles heel of these people that they can never actually come up with a good insult or curse properly? It's not that hard.

He's at a rally and making a joke. Quit being a fuck.

>making a joke
So he knows he's going to lose?

He really said that or is that an onion article? Can't find it on google.

Are you one of those idiots who doesn't understand a joke?

(((94883214)))
Why not look at the first hand source instead of second hand news and decide for yourself? You claim to defend him, so surely you know he says a lot of tongue and cheek things at his rallies that are understood to be fully facetious and made for entertainment. You know, hyperbole. A big fish tale. "Wow, I'm winning so big, look at this energetic crowd! Might as well pack it in Hillary, we're going to win this thing." Yep, traitorous remark there. Surely, an entertainer wouldn't jest at a public event meant to inspire a crowd to get out and vote and counter a narrative that he can't win! Surely not.

Go fuck yourself you brain-dead tart. I hope you are a shill, and aren't that mentally impaired. Bless your little heart.

Newfag

>8 events per day
>match $3 of his own money for every $1 donated till November
>spending $140 million on ads
>"lol im totally gonna lose guys"

we already know who your early vote was for hiram. go eat a bagel, then prep the bull

Anybody claiming he's joking: Trump knows his supporters and the majority are fucking retarded.

He has such an influence on people, so going off script like this is dangerous. Sure, we level headed anons on Sup Forums get it, but he's pandering to retards.

They don't know what a fucking joke is. They'll hear this statement, then their head will immediately connect this to the rigged election mind state he has been planting in their heads for weeks.

You're a tedious cunt. Here, have some gore.

>he fell for the Trump meme
KEK

He's either self-aware that his chances are slim and is afraid to go toe-on-toe with Hillary or he's just as his delusional as his diehard followers thinking he's already won. This guy's a salesman. This is a sales pitch for him. Either he thinks he already made a sale or he's making a desperate shot in the dark knowing he has nothing to lose.

>us on pol
>them out there
>we're level headed, they're stupid
Nice divide and conquer tactics, faggot.

Fuck off CTR shill we know it's you