Think of a Sup Forums character, anyone at all

Think of a Sup Forums character, anyone at all.

Got it?

They just fell asleep and Freddy Krueger appeared in their dream. How fucked are they?

Harley Quinn, and she'll just tie him to her bed and rape him like she does every other man in her life.

Captain Hero, he'll be fine.

2edgy4me

Did anybody ever bother to put a pic of cancer ridden Frank Miller onto a pic of Freddy?

Doctor Fate.

Yeah, Freddy's fucked.

Luckily Jimmy Neutron knows his way through dreams so he can just shoot his cheese ray at Freddy.

Dream of the endless...
freddy's fucked

>star
She is fucked

I broke your game.

Uh...

>Finn the human

Not sure about this tbqh

>lola loud
Freddys not gonna kill her just yet...

>Batman

Pic related.

Yea bullshit, Batman's got way too much trauma to just wreck Freddy. At best he gets saved by the JLA or something

Well, I'm sure nobody's gonna fuck Finn in his dreams or in waking world.

>appeared in their dream
So basically it doesn't matter what character it is. I thought the whole point of invading someone's dream was to make them powerless

Nothing he can't handel

Notice, my pic is of All-Star Superman.

Freddy may get in a few good hits early on, probably by trying to play on residual trauma from the loss of Pa Kent, but as soon as Supes figures out what's going on (which won't take long at all) it's game over.

You haven't read the Final Crisis Batman issues where Bats use his trauma to wreck a dream/reality warper? You should

I reread Season of Mists last night and I wasn't thinking of Lucifer.

Still, Freddy's just doing his job so Morpheus will likely just check in on how he's doing. If Freddy starts shit he gets deleted of course.

Freddy Krueger versus the Shadow.

The Shadow Over Elm Street.

I don't think Freddy's gonna be able to do shit against a being made out of Magic and Energy.

Pretty sure if he has to huff Scarecrow gas on a regular basis and deal with Gotham's baddies Freddy's just another Tuesday to him.

i can't imagine it'll be much worse than Dr Destiny in that one episode of Justice League.

Already happened with the Worm King.

Well this is awkward.

This made me realize how OP many Sup Forums characters are.

Spoiler the pic as well next time.

I thought of Daniel.

>Carrie Krueger
not quite sure about this, really.

I actually did last time but nobody posted so I figured people don't really pay attention to threads with spoiler images as the OP

Ed. Freddy is so fucked

>Freddy opens the door to The Creeper's dream

>He's dancing on his bed like Jesse from Nightmare 2 and singing in the most ear grating way possible.

>Freddy never goes there ever again.

Creeper's fine I believe.

Ed is ruled by his fears though. All Freddy has to do is figure out he's afraid of him mom and it's game over.

>Jonas Venture Jr.
He'll somehow end up employing Freddie.
Queue Futurama-style inception marketing for the Venture phone.

>Dr. Strange
If classic, the dude literally casts a minefield of spells around himself every time he takes a nap specifically for this situation. And the one time he forgot, he ended up beating Nightmare at his own game. Kreuger at his best would be little more than a lackey of Nightmare.

If current, I dunno. He doesn't have any of his magic toys, so he'll either get fucked or have to think his way out. Which he is pretty decent at doing.