Anyone that says that the Irish, and Italians/Sicilians aren't white are Jews using divide and conquer tactics...

Anyone that says that the Irish, and Italians/Sicilians aren't white are Jews using divide and conquer tactics. Don't fall for that faggotry Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MiHqnfi4PRI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sicilians are not White but Irish and Slavs and the rest of Italians are White.

youtube.com/watch?v=MiHqnfi4PRI

Jews are white too

Well... northern Italians are white, at least.

Real Sicilians are White, leaf

If they can't drink milk they ain't white.

I've been to Sicily, it's not a White society.

They haven't even fixed the damage to buildings from WWII.

They sit on their porch all day cutting fruit and looking at people.

I don't even know, but I guarantee most of them are on welfare.

>irish
>enslaved by niggers
>white

And wops are at the same level as spics

That is an immigrant not a Sicilian

Part of my family comes from Sicily and we are white as snow. My recent DNA test also confirms this. Are there people that are mixed in Sicily? Yes, of course. But it's not literally everyone like memes would make you believe.

Sicilians were fucking nigger-tier criminals. Italian (or rather Catholics in general) immigration to the US was a mistake, as after Jews, it's been Irish and Italians pushing for more (((immigration reform))) out of some stupid feeling of pan-Catholicism with beaners.

America is for the Anglo-Germanic Protestant only.

this, my grandfather was sicilian and had red hair and pale skin, though the surname was Russo which means redhead so idk maybe he was just weird

>enslaved by niggers

What?

Reminder that nonwhites think Jews Italians Spaniards Slavs and Anglos are all "white"

true, pic confirms

Sup Forums newfags aren't ready to fight JIDF

Anglos are the only whites fit for North America.

Swarthy Jews, Italians, Spaniards, pollocks, and other assorted greaseballs should've never come here.

You're a fucking idiot. If it was only Anglos you'd never have expanded all the way to the west coast and you'd be a minority in a Hispanic county (which you might be one day anyway). USA needed Europeans.

anglos and aryans, UNITE!

>mfw chrissy doesn't watch it

We needed Germans and Scandinavians, not treacherous Catholics and kikes.

Yeah, I'm part Sicilian and have pale skin, blue, eyes and blonde hair.

These sure are some polarizing opinions.

Scots did all the heavy lifting in the British Empire and Scots/Germans in America

Anglos are the Jews of Europe

Southern Italy is NOT white, as said people do nothing all day and no, they're not on welfare, they just eveade taxes and live in a market dominated by the mafia (mafia in Sicily, Calabria and Campania is a very very big thing, even kids are aware of that)

pretty strong opinion there, akbar

America got fucked up by letting in tens of millions of failed peasant dirt farmers with no tradition of law or democracy, who would vote for the first greaseball who would give them a shot of whisky in return for their vote.

Can't even blame the kikes for that one. The WASPs destroyed themselves out of greed.

>treacherous Catholics
>other Christians
>treacherous

Sounding like a kike yourself

I do it, because it's true. They're not. They have African blood in them. Just like hundreds of years of Muslim rule have made Spaniards brown.
Slavs aren't part of the White race. Slavs are part of the Slavic race. "White" is an American term referring to mixed-race Europeans. It's why leftists think race is a social construct, because they never spent time in a country like Poland, or Japan, or India where it is evident that race exists and you can immediately spot outsiders.

Poles have more in common with Germans than they do with Bulgarians.

That's because Bulgars aren't Slav. They are more closely related to Turks.

irish are the only true white people

Southern Slavs aren't Slavs?

lmao

>african blood
>muslims never arrived beyond Southern Italy
>we were literally conquered by blondish Normans who took back the South from muslims
>african DNA is present in single digit percentages and mostly in the South
>african blood

Fuuuuck you. We have black hair and brown eyes because of our latin blood.

Southern Slavs are Czech. The original Slavs are Lech, Czech, and Rus. Bulgars may have adopted Slav culture, but Dacians are not genetically Slav.

stop saying mean things about us, we're not even in the thread

The Roman Gods had light colored hair and light colored eyes as did the Romans. Italians have brown eyes and brown skin and brown hair. After the fall of Rome, Italy was blacked.

redpill me on slavs

we're white

They can squat more then you.

Fantastic thread, excellent science goys! Yes! only 4% of you, I mean of us, are white! yes! Good!

fuck off shitskin, you aren't white

Italy is weird.
The majority of wops are definitely not white. I've met maybe like one with blonde hair and blue eyes and she was all fat corn fed swede lookin. Definitely changed my perspective, but still in the wops aren't white camp

How do I know I'm white?

Based OP

watch it sissy

Fuck off eggplant.

Is your skin white? Are you Gaelic?

>anyone who says mulattoes aren't white is trying to divide and conquer

>anyone who says Japs aren't white is trying to divide and conquer

>anyone who says nice black people aren't white is trying to divide and conquer

You're a fucking moron, OP. Stop trying to dilute the white race with inferior people.

Fuck this shit.

We are all European and European descended people. We should start fucking backing each other up and drop this dumbass shit about who's more "white'--nobody is really white, not even me and I'm one of the palest people I've ever met. Plus "white" is a stupid term anyway. We're Europeans, the premier racial and cultural groups on this planet, and just about everyone else wants to fucking kill us and take everything. Jealousy. Hatred. It's all aimed at us. So what are we going to do about it? Sit here arguing about who is more "white"? Or fucking get moving and defend our societies from our legions of mortal enemies? Choose.

You've probably got Irish ancestry yourself, Aussie. I bet you'd flip flop as soon as you found that out.

sweet, abbos have internet now.

This.

I don't, sorry. Dutch immigrants from the 20s.

Wog/Mick/Slav detected. Stop trying to be white, subhuman. Maybe I'll consider you a human if you benefit the human race somehow, but your people seem to be incapable of that.

The Dutch played a hand in forming the EU. That's pretty anti-white.

You realize the spaniards culturally enriched the living fuck out of the dutch, yes?

Japs are better than whites

This rule should be used

Nope. English, German, and French. There's not enough of us to keep fucking each other over for no reason other than fighting over who is more white, it's fucking stupid.

this

Does two hours in the sun cause your skin to burn?
Congratulations, you're white.

>culturally enriched
No thanks, they get enough of that from Arabs today.
The Irish, Wogs, and Slavs have never achieved anything. That's pretty un-white.

Oh, you're a mutt. Why not make Arabs white if we need more numbers? They're just as white as slavs, wogs, and micks.

Google the spanish netherlands you fucking mistake.

There are also Muslim controlled areas in the Netherlands, how is that different?
By the way, only idiots use Jewgle.

If you wops and micks are as white as anyone else, why aren't there Anglo Mafias all over the eastern United States? They weren't lacking for poor English immigrants.

The lazy southern Italians sit around and guzzle olive oil like it will make their gut disappear, ambitious and motivated southern Italians become criminals.

Your nigger DNA is an observable fact.

A fucking child of convict discussing whiteness, that's just rich.

Only because you are a non-white, it doesn't mean you are inferior ffs

Look at the asians, they are the smartest ethnic group on earth

Read the thread, Jamal.

I bet you're from Cronulla you fat bogan cunt

There's nothing white or european about sicilians and sicilian culture

I'm not a mainland chink.

Yes as has been said Irish are definitely white. However, Some Southern Italians (especially Sicilians) and some others on the south east part of Italy have been mixed bred for centuries.

Muh Roman Empire - Your fairy tales.
It's the other way round, light hair and blue eyes people were considered barbarians in the Roman Empire. Period.

Then you're fucking your cousin in Tasmania. Stop grouping southern/eastern Europeans with those shitskin muzzy cunts

WE

WUZ

ROMANS N SHIIIT

Shame, they tend to have more balls than you useless effeminate faggots.

Taco Bender here, you may be right, but the knife I ram trough your skull won't care. To the victor go the spoils, so fuck the native Americans and fuck you. Us Spaniards came and wiped out the spear chuckers while the Germans and Wnglish were too busy fucking their sisters.

Good day to you, peasant.

>Then you're fucking your cousin in Tasmania.
Tasmania is much whiter than the mainland.
>Stop grouping southern/eastern Europeans with those shitskin muzzy cunts
Why? They're all non-whites.

These D&C tactics are too obvious.

Anyone that says that the Irish, and Italians/Sicilians are white are Jews using trying to get whites to mix with them. Don't fall for that faggotry Sup Forums

I think you're confusing having balls with being aggressive and hotheaded

Its pretty true, your general high tier roman from the northern Italy parts in later republican years dominated the senate and the general aristocracy. They had light brown hair and brown eyes and where white as a general Swiss would look these days.

>t.ahmed somali

When will you lower your standards so far that you believe niggers are white?

>t. sadiq khan

I bet your sister went on a contiki and got pumped by pic related, don't worry lad you've still got your cousin

>using trying
Well done shitballs

Claims Sweden which is now completely overrun with Arabs. If you have children (which you don't) Get used to begging on a matt for handouts from Ahmed your boss!

The Sicilians were definitely not that bad. Besides, if there's going to be organized crime in a generally civilized country, you want it to be like the mafia rather than like the crips and bloods or whatever the fuck.

Why do you live in an Anglo country if you think Italians and Gercians are the master race? Wouldn't that logically dictate that their countries are better? Nobody wants to fuck hairy, little manlets.

It's pronounced mulignan

Wow this is a typical piece of shit low genetic tier rat who is so angry at the size of his dick that he comes on pol to talk shit about other whites. Do you realise what OP has said faggot? You are so pathetic.

>Chrissy, watch yourself around those >desert people. They ain't you friends.

Mate they helped build our country, they worked hard and integrated into society and don't cause any problems. You're comparing them to the shitskin Muslims that are running around Sydney selling drugs and raping catholic girls

>says the country funded as a dump for convicts and other human trash hundreds of years before Sweden went downhill

At least Sweden used to be good, Australia is and always was a litteral meme.

This is the correct answer

sicilians are maghrebis
moroccans and sicilians are indistinguishable culturally, mentally, physically

>Slavs
regarding untermensch as white, kek.