Reminder if you have Trump signs to do this immediately

Reminder if you have Trump signs to do this immediately.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1d7CKmeuKI
youtube.com/watch?v=mHgeQT0nm20
youtube.com/watch?v=SR-FQ2adijs
youtube.com/watch?v=cxEz4g5Fv5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek, good one.

Would be better to only have one or two nails, that way they won't notice the flat until way later. You could probably get 4-5 flats a day.

People in Columbus Ohio don't drive over signs they just get out and take them.

Fucking brilliant. I love the looks back

You can even see the sow's dangerhair

cool

Cant ya burgers buy claymore for home defence ?

This was done by two black women.

put some mines near them then

Hahaha I hope the camera man was out there shit talking them the whole time they were out there changing it

Yes, depending on which state.

>that way they won't notice the flat until way later.
Then you couldn't film the landwhale who did it cry and calling daddy while waiting an hour for him to come change the flat tire.

Idk senpai I think that falls under booby traps which is illegal

Attach electrified fence to them all too.

>having political shit on your lawn/car

Just jump off a bridge already, idiot.

Great work! Now no one will know who Donald Trump is!

fake and gay

Niggers.

I don't understand why Americans stand for this, is an attack on your freedom to express support for your particular candidate not an outright attack on the democratic process itself?

just get an electric fence charger

with luck, they'll shart in yard

cant male nig nogs change a tire ??

doesnt look like some kind of car service guys

Clearly people are not standing for it, they're making booby traps to fuck with people who destroy signs

Oh that's so fking beautiful!

We don't, it's considered classless to do so.

To be completely honest family, I'm surprised we've only had one fire bombing, and that against an empty office.

youtube.com/watch?v=i1d7CKmeuKI

black women are allegedly the ones who own the signs.

The real savages and animals of the human race.

Just like in China's cultural revolution!

The tolerant LIBERAL!

No wonder they like murderous mudslimes. They are just like them.

Rub poison ivy on the signs to get the oil on them

There is even a better method. Seen this in action so many times. Just put the signs in the middle of a wire that is hooked to a tree or a bolt. It's amazing how easy it is.

It is, in fact, illegal to fuck with someone elses sign, unless its on your own property.

Are bear traps legal there?

Are there any more videos or photos? It's just so satisfying to watch.

nect time put some fireworks with a tripwire next to it, so the person in the car gets a nice and comfy explosive fireworks show to celebrate their victory over the first amendment

Pee on them. Sure they can steal your sign but theyll get pee pee on their hands and their car will smell.

There's that one guy that set up a snare under his sign.

>Charged with trespassing

I hate to be a killjoy, but it's illegal to booby trap your sign.

>suffers (((mental disability)))

EVERY SINGLE TIME

Oh god we need more...that's wonderful!

Idk why you put that image there, but it made me a bit angry, and it's only 10 in the morning, well done

I hate to be a killjoy, but only newfags don't lurk more.

Or Cover the backside around the edges in tar.

A nice surprise for the tolerant liberal faggots!

nope

Only deadly traps intended to kill

It must be a liberal.

They love making new rules of the day.

Thank you, finally.

It is illegal in all states to boobytrap your own property.

non-lethal non-injury-causing booby traps to protect personal property are not federally illegal, might read up on your state's laws, but federal law and jurisdiction in the US only talks about deadly or wounding boobytraps

Nope. not if the trap doesn't cause physical harm.

want more?

What are you trying to say? I don't want my fellow anons in prison on November 8th. This isn't a fucking game.

epic bold statement wow

youtube.com/watch?v=mHgeQT0nm20

I am saying you aren't a killjoy because you are too late to the thread, newf, now it is your joy that is being killed x3.

everyone deserves an equal legal process

but yes, I'm angry already that there apparently are so much people who think stealing yard signs and destroying cars is normal, so dump em while you can

>pissing on a yardsign
>it turns out it's electrocuted

fucking
kek

Reckless driving is also against the law.

It's not hard to imagine how easily a lawyer could say the fact you had giant nails sticking out of the ground purposefully placed in a strategic location were intened to seriously wound someone.

oh wow
at first I thought it was the epic no knifes in Bongland meme, but then I saw the $ sign

is this a thing in the US now too?

also: wtf ReCaptcha?

Oh, I hope that's real...

it's us :(

It's Ausfailia

You need some more diversity.

It's kept Americans conservative for decades.

Aus. Google the brand if you want to verify.

Since when is driving on someones lawn to out of the way off road going out of your way to destroy a car? I would understand if it was going up to the car with baseball bats but the driver was being a stupid faggot and got what was coming to him.

Reckless driving is against the lawn

they were not hidden and clearly visible in front of the sign, only someone with the intention of running it over could have missed it

Why do you Americans even put those signs in your yards in the first place?

While the whole world believes in secrecy of the ballot and being subtle you fat fucks are just obnoxious about anything you do

touching anothers property of any kind without permission is a serious crime and should be met with deadly force at all times.

Leave a couple of ass pennies on the ground next to it while you're at it

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=SR-FQ2adijs

unfortunately its fake
original creator says so in his comment section
youtube.com/watch?v=cxEz4g5Fv5c

I meant the car that got "FUCK TRUMP" spraypainted all over it and scratched with keys, the car with the flat tire more than deserved it

That's why urushoil is the best idea. It's clandestine and doesn't cause a rash for hours

i bet that one curled his hair

my grandpa just died. thanks for the laugh.

>Fried Culo

My sides

Ah, I'm glad bernie lost and sold out, showing that he was a complete moron after all...

>filename
quit browsing reddit

f

Not in Nevada afaik

he looks like a jew, probably is one too.

It's not hard to imagine how kikes slimes and their liberal shills think they can pervert everything for their benefit and theirs alone.

The last one is the best.

It's socially acceptable when liberals do it, because they feel like they have the moral highground and that their opponents are dumb poo poo heads.

One of the many, many reasons liberalism can not survive with free speech, only censorship can prop it up.

Nope ex marine. He did an interview on tv.

All you really have to do is fabricate your sign "poorly" with screws that are too long. An X shaped cross brace with extra screws at the ends to tac some feet on. How are they going to argue you intended to damage someone's property when THEY intentionally damaged yours? I get the way they intend the law to work. Its to prevent people laying bear traps and trip wires on their property to keep 4 wheelers away from their weed patch or kids off their lawn.

Your cuck tier way of thinking is going to keep you a little bitch the rest of your life

I was not prepared for that

Would be better if the cops showed up while he was busy changing his tire and arrested him.

>black women can't be ex marines
>assumes xirs gender
Do you know how problematic your post is?

100% Piece of shit KIKE

No wonder they are so scared!

>grab a thick piece of wood, not too thick so it doesn't look like a normal sign
>grab a large metal rod that's a little smaller
>put the rod in the wood and shove it in the ground like you're building a fucking security fence
>laugh as they crash into it
Would be hard getting it thick/solid enough without making it look too thick to drive into though, and it doesn't do much to normal sign thieves.

>20-30 000 civilians eaten
wtf

Is this hilarious?
Does a nigger steal bicycles?