Well, guess it's time to go key the fuck out of every car with a Hillary sticker I see

Well, guess it's time to go key the fuck out of every car with a Hillary sticker I see.

>Rubio's
kek

Where's the "and fuck white people"?

That's a dope truck tho, wish I had something like that instead of my civic, being homeless would be so much better

If u can find any I live in the people's republic of Cali and I don't even see Hillary signs

Do niggers and sjws just happen to always be carrying spray-paint? I can kinda see niggers marking their turf, but I didn't think gang members cared about prez politics

That's the hard part. I live in San Diego, less than 20 minutes from the border and I've never seen a Hillary sign and I've seen literally one Hillary sticker weeks ago. Still see that weird blue Bernie car driving around, though.

Is that your car OP? Sorry that happened to you if it is. Don't retaliate by keying cars with Hillary stickers though. It will make you feel better getting some semblance of revenge, but in the end if the media covers it, it'll have wall to wall coverage and they'll use it to paint Trump supporters as violent while they continue to ignore the overwhelming amount of violence and property assault the dems are doing to Trump supporters.

You'll effectively hurt Trump's campaign. Get your revenge by voting Trump on Nov. 8th if you didn't vote already.

>palm trees
>rubio's
>Florida
Probably actually Jeb

I'm surprised they actually spelled it correctly

Put a Trump sticker over the Hillary one and key Fuck Trump. That'll show them better.

mountain view and fremont here

theyre everywhere

Tfw

wait, why didnt they write drumf?

I am sorry about your truck bro, I know how that must feel cause some kaffer shot out the tail light on my '48 ford deluxe with a air rifle.
>Muh baby

>Well, guess it's time to go key the fuck out of every car with a Hillary sticker I see.

Yes, take the high road.

Bruh iktf you can never get comfy in a civic coupe even if you're a 5'9" manlet like me

DO IT FAGGOT!

Fuck trump and fuck white people

Palm trees
Liberal violence

Color me suprised....

You know where taking the high road leaves you?

With two terms of Obama

I'll be damned before taking the high road again

>time to go key the fuck out of every car with a Hillary sticker I see
Trump supporters confirmed for violent animals.

On the other side.

SD is definitely voting trump
We had a political discussion in my English class yesterday. All we did was just talk shit about Clinton for about 20 minutes. Trump was only even mentioned once, and it wasn't even a negative comment.
People here cant fucking stand Clinton.

>delusional cumskin makes up lies
fuck you and fuck all white people

im in LA and i haven't seen a sign for either one

then again i never leave my mom's basement

So are you allowed to keep driving a vehicle that has profanity plastered on it like that, or do you have to get it removed? I wonder if insurance covers something like that.

This ^^^

We're the adults here, they're the ones throwing destructive monkey tantrums.

you're gonna be searching for a long time

>mountain view and fremont
When they go low, we go high

Fuck, even Nothing Bundt Cakes isn't safe anymore?!

Fuck Trump and fuck White people.

>the essence of pure pleasure
>an insult
I bet you get triggered by white/black = good/evil color schemes

Now you guys know why so many people are scared to show their support of Trump. A lot of times it can cause your property or yourself to get attacked.

>he thinks im white
I live in San Diego

These people want to make us anathema because we support a candidate from one of the two major political parties in the US. The right is going to take the high road right into the FEMA death camps.

>I'm going to vandalize your car because I don't agree with you
>political discussion [the current year]

it's a shit-ugly truck tho, but still.

No, user, just slap a couple of Trump stickers over it and outsource the bulk of the vandalism to another leftie.

Why would it be in Florida? It is Huntington Beach, CA

This
fuck off uncle tom

Nice.

>shit-ugly truck

Over here we buy trucks to do work with, toothpaste.

Dubs of truth. Whites are losing their power and are scared af.

>Well, guess it's time to go key the fuck out of every car with a Hillary sticker I see.
No, its time to put that big car to good use by showing up to BLM road gatherings.

It's obviously not OP's car, he just saw this happen to some innocent whitey and took the photo while they were driving out of the parking lot.

>those captions

NEVER EVER fuck with someone's car.
That is one of the most womanly things you could possibly do.

If you really have that big of a problem with someone's opinion, talk to them about it.
Don't destroy things just because you're mad. It's childish as fuck.

>uncle tom
San Diego, not Detroit you fucking faggot.

We're going to kill you all after the election, nigger. All. Your kids, too.

I'm 5'10 Mexican manlet and it's a 4 door. My god I can't imagine a coupe, 5 months sleeping in this box and my left leg is all kinds of fucked lol idk why I even choose to live

I live in San Diego too, and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. All the whites I know are split but leaning Hillary, the blacks don't trust Trump for shit, the college crowd are libtarded as fuck, the Mexicans [Omitted because seriously he wants to deport and build a wall come on fucking guess], and the Asians are traditionally for social issues.

DELET