Metal aqua whatever

And they all needed to be bat themed why?

Am I the only one who is getting sick of this?

Metal seemed like it would be okay at worst, but then everything became about Batman.

Mmm... is this book kinda criticizing the efforts of DC into turning every character into Batman?

Metal aqua whatever show

Money.
The animated movies need to all be about Batman, the DCEU needs to be 50% bat movies, and the comics need the make Batman the center of the multiverse.

The real question is when did Batman become cancer? What was the tipping point?

At least since 2010 or earlier. Maybe 2007.

So it will sell more

Think of all the action figures and statues they can sell

don't like it, don't rad it, it's nothing major if you miss it. I actually like the idea and so far I'm liking what "m reading and the fact that sandman is it is is just a plus. Stop complaining about nothing.

It could be an actual allegory to the fact that many casuals, fans and writers don't even try to write other DC characters as what they are. Instead they try to write everyone as Batman.

the DCAU

because a Batman writer and a Batman artist wanted to make a summer Batman event

People have the right to voice their opinions, just as you have the right to eat steaming diarrhea and beg for seconds.

Because Snyder is writing this and the only things he knows how to write are Batwank and Jokerwank

It sounded like shit once it was announced
>THE DARK MULTIVERSE
>written by Scott Snyder
no part of this was going to be good.

I loathe this line of logic, I really do. Its people like you that enable businesses to keep feeding shit to consumers. I would have been fine with these Dark Judge looking motherfuckers without the needless bat ears. It makes sense for The Bat Who Laughs I suppose

based snyder making plebs mad as usual

It was literally sold as a Batman event with Batman on the cover, by the former Batman writer and Batman artist.

So you are either willfully dense or functionally retarded.

they are going to complain about it being a batman event to begin with despite not remembering when was the last one

Because Batman makes mad money, and what's better than a universe where everything is batman?

And Hawkwank too, apparently. Wonder what casuals think of that.

Plebs will always buy and consume shit tho.