Just got results from my DNA test and found out im 60% jewish

WTF I thought I was like 90% white?
What should I do now?

You may be jewish, but you aren't (((they))). If you were you would be wealthy and happy.

How can someone be 60%, anyway?

/thread

How's that possible when judaism isn't a race? Are you 60% khazar?

>not being happy to be in the most intelligent racial group

>most intelligent
>what's a nippon

easy, jews think they're better than everyone else
so 50/50 upsets the jew, so jew jews out the other for 10% to go to 60/40

i love the jpg titel

No you didn't. But if you weren't lying then you should ask yourself, are you ready to see all non Jews as worthless goyim? Ready to help any Jew who needs it, and actively hurt any non Jew for your gain? Are you ready to spread Black man, white woman perversian to prevent a future healthy white generation? If so, then start a media driven company, something you can spread Jewish propaganda on. Maybe a video app, or a cartoon show. Reach out to fellow Jewish investors and you will be pushed and successful, regardless of how garbage you are talent wise. You have to also be ready to push your Jewish degeneracy on all your goyim followers, regardless of your own opinions on the matter. You would have to pretend to everyone that the Holocaust is real, and exaggerate the number of deaths as much as you can. 6 million is easy mode, but try to spread it to 10 including civilian casualties or something along those lines.
But that's if you were'nt a lying troll.

kys

Cancer and aids have cure... Jew dirty blood no

get in that fucking oven and dont be a hypocrite. Ill be waiting to see you on the morning news when they report on a kike who burned down his house as a result of ovening himself.

grow a beard

>mfw you're still jew

become Stephen Miller or Jesus Christ
Don't forget Jesus was a Jew until his own kind killed him

u mad?

Post a pic or i call bs

Kill yourself.

make some money

Jews are smarter than nips.

you are not semite, just askenazi wich is white european converts.
you are not really a jew

>Implying jews aren't just white people with semetic blood

Nepotize your way into a high earning career then marry a Jewish qt

Whites were kongz and shiet, too. Just like negroes! ASK RAMZPAUL!