Defenders

>He said "Protect my city"
>I failed him in life
>I won't fail him in death

How will MCU New York fare under its new protector; The Immortal Iron Fist Sup Forums?

They're fucked

How many capes consider New York their city?
I'm sure it'll be fine.

What happens when he inevitably runs into Frank?

I just had this image of Danny showing up to every crisis late and another hero has already solved the problem. Spider-Man, Iron Man, Captain America, each seeing this guy in a tracksuit with a glowing hand, looking disappointed

>How will MCU New York fare under its new protector; The Immortal Iron Fist Sup Forums?

It won't, it already has it's own protector.

>Billionaire beating up people on the street with no mask
>Nobody tries to sue him

>guy sworn to be the sole guardian of a magical realm safeguarding the secrets if immortality and shit
>steals their greatest weapon decides to fuck off and travel leaving everyone defenseless
>that's the guy you ask to protect your city

>end of avengers 4 stinger is iron fist showing up after the battle was won and saying "this ones for you matt"

Haven't they proven that Danny's a moron?

>doesn't have to fight immortal ninjas anymore
he'll be just fine.

>Luke joins
walk in the park

He better pull some bullet dodging feats. Like he did in that comic where he was running from building to building dodging fire form a helicopter?

Frank doesn't generally kill capes. He avoids the ones he can't deal with, and the ones he can, he mostly leaves them very embarassed.

is this a jojo reference

Would that even work on Logan? Isn't his skeleton too hard to be crushed by that?

just a hack writer

yes but it's frank he's a serious man with a gun he can't be stopped.

fuck that series.

costume soon

he'd live but be pinned

Vigilante Iron Fist is probably the direction the show needed for season 2.

Glad they're doing it.

When they were down there in the dragon skeleton, I was hoping he was going to find its heart, plunge his left in, and have two iron fists.

Yet again, the show failed me.

I thought that gimmick was only applicable to Shao Lao the Undying?

Ahahaha it almost looks like he was jacking it off up on the roof top when I saw it in the episode.

They gave this guy the most retarded, obvious cliche lines in the entire universe. My ass could write better dialogue.

I choose to believe daredevil decided to stay behind just to avoid having to hang out with this retard. God damn, what a waste of my time.

I thought Fin Fang Foom was going to be the final boss, Danny kills it via what you just said and can now charge two fists.

he did it for the electric nachos

It's implied that the skeleton is Shao Lao. The way the skeleton is resting is in the same shape as the dragon tattoo on Danny's chest.

>The Defender of Harlem
>The Devil of Hell's Kitchen
>The superpowered PI also from Hell's Kitchen

>Tony decides to recruit a youtube celeb from Queens to help him fight Captain America

it's easier to control a teenager

not that robert tony jr. has control issues mind you

Because kids are easier to control. Tony likes control and he knew Peter would be all over his nuts and not ask any questions at all.

But did any of those other candidates have a hot aunt he could hit on all the time?

>Black
>Handicapped
>Vagina
He's racist

Danny is my favorite character on the Netflix shows because he's so stupid, I can relate to him

a kid who can stop two buses with his bare hands
he got nerfed in homecoming somehow

You just made me think of something. Remember how DD wore a bandana in S1? Well, he might think to do something similar.

But, you know. With holes for the eyes. Maybe even yellow.

the bits with him jacking Jess's scarf got a chuckle out of me

>"You look like an asshole"
>"It's your scarf"
They had some good banter.

There was one moment early in the show where it seemed like Danny was going to do some Super-businessmaning for once, like how Matt does super-lawyering and Jessica does super-PIing, but nah it's just another trap Danny falls into.

>You can't solve every problem with your fists.
>Goes to a business meeting to beat everyone up.

Dammit Luke, stop flip-flopping.

I'm not gonna watch this but who died?

I'm patiently waiting for someone to edit a yellow pub cap on him.

Danny is my favourite live-action portrayal of Yamcha.

Daredevil but they
immediately show him alive in the post credit scene surrounded by sexy nuns.

I like the part where Matt tries to stalk Jessica but then she flips around and stalks him instead. That's a nice display of her super-stalking skills like how she stalked Luke in her series.

"Oi mate, you 'avin a giggle? I'll hook ya in the gabber drunken style, swear on me Shifu!"