When are we going to organize a militia

>legal in the consitution
>will give us some contact to go on when election day comes
>we can actually start doing things in the world
>government already knows who you are anyways

Are you all talk? When are we going to take action? We could protest. We could do a lot of things. When are we going to take advantage of the massive number of Americans that use this board?

Im in, send me the manifesto please.

hello big cia guy

can we just make a video game about it instead

ITT: big guys

>legal in the constitution

you do know the constitution also permits President to draft your militia.

can i join and earn my americanity by fighting ZOG

Better to let things happen organically. You want the revolution to feel like it's rising up from the grassroots, not preplanned.

for you

>Organize into a single cohesive unit that can be easily tracked and targeted by conventional military forces.
Hey look it's the CIA! Hows it going?
Still toppling foreign governments I take it?

An organized militia isn't going to do shit.
Decentralized & asymmetric warfare is the future.

well, even if not allowed in Europe, we still have a kind of militia (Generation Identitaire) and Soldier of Odin, but these militias are born from a love of our culture, USA doesn't really have a culture aside guns and free speech so i'm not sure that your citizens would be really enthousiast about a militia, but still, try it and godspeed, i think a militia about "securing the streets" could work for you, you could beggin with some basics patrol, and if it becomes huge you could even counter protesting BLM and others chimping out

Here's some heavy weaponry for you, OP!

READY THE DRAGON DILDOS MEN

OUR ENEMY HAS ANUSES THAT NEED TO BE PROLAPSED.

If you enjoy having a doggo and not having him shot, I reccomend otherwise. You'll have 90% of your membership will be feds. Then they'll advocate illegal activities as well as purposely leading you to commit obscure crimes. They'll take you to court and the judge will throw the whole damn book at you. Start a huge Ass family instead and be the grandfather patriarch.

Hello FBI.

I guess I'll just keep waiting and watching the country fall apart then. Sillly me, actually taking political action in any way is for liberals only.

Pic related is me.

Who wants to water the tree of liberty with me?

My dog waters the tree of liberty whenever i take him out for a walk.

>implying militias don't already exist
NSA > CIA > FBI
This isn't your turf anymore.

Trips decide our name and the banner we march under.

Hey FBI, I'd love fore you to make a group that you could infiltrate to know all of our plans.

>We could protest.

Feel free, just please try to keep it as violence free as possible. I may not agree with a lot of my fellow Americans on a lot of things, but at the end of the day, they ARE my fellow Americans. I don't want to see anyone get hurt or worse. Just remember, police and military aren't trained to shoot unarmed citizens, but they will definitely return a metric fuckton of fire on anything that shoots at them first.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
MOLE ON LABIA
AM I BEING DETAINED?
1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN
YOU EVIL EVIL DEVIL
OO OO OOOO OOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M LOVING IT

This is a terrible idea. All it'll do is legitimize partisan groups like Antifa in the eyes of the public.

I'm onboard. Let's go take back this fucking country

>Feel free, just please try to keep it as violence free as possible.
Protesting now is nothing like protesting back then. Protests today are controlled events that barely do anything except serve as useful grist for the propaganda machines.

Fucking Feebs know that nignogs R & WER KINGZ AND SHIET!

Zio-cuck RAMZPAUL not only agrees but APPROVES of this message!

Cute little girl regiment has arrived.

Better read it quick! INCO

I'm ready to die for my cause. Are they?

Shills are really focusing in on this thread. As they always do, because I'm not the first to propose an idea like this.

Yeah, we are. Every last one of us swore a solemn oath to defend the Constitution from all emies, both foreign and domestic. Ya'll just pick a time and a place, we'll be ready.

I think this would be a good idea but it really shouldn't carry the label of a militia

That's what happens when you don't respond on your own thread

If you think fighting for Hillary and the globalists is defending the Constitution, you are sadly mistaken. I'll uphold my oath too, friend.

What would you call it then? I recommend
coпpoтивлeниe

Militias only serve one purpose: to distract important people from the groups of highly prepared trained vigilantes who operate behind the massive loud decoy.

We lost to Vietnam. Guerrilla warfare works wonders against real armies. All these people who say gun advocates are dumb because you can't resist the government with them are retarded. What are they going to do? Carpet bomb entire cities full of civilians?

Look how cucked our military is even in foreign nations. You think they're just goi to slaughter thousands of civilians? You think the rest of the world would let them get away with it at this point, when we are barely the dominant world power?

those are big hooters

I'm a 125 pound manlet
You guys won't be needing me

Any Missouri, Kansas Area?

Only hook up with people you know and those vetted by people you know. The recent Bundy trial and acquittal revealed that the group had been infiltrated by a large number of feds.

Shut up frog, we have hundreds of right wing militias in the States

>globalists
lol. American is a global superpower. We created globalism for our benefit. Anyone who resists globalism is just unAmerican, commrade. We don't need carriers to defend the homeland. We use them to project our power and impose our geopolitical, economic and strategic will across the globe.

Right here.

no carpet bombs required. America's police force is better equipped than most nation's standing armies.

The Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Nobody on here advocate pranking the government. There is a reason that "gas the kikes, race war now" is a meme, it is what the fbi agitator on the A Wyatt Mann comic was wearing on his shirt.

Also your irl waifu has shitty boobjobs that only look good in latex or cosplay. I don't know why but French Canadians with bolt ons love posting them/living off them.

Ironically, it was the large number of infiltrators that probably got them acquitted.

From now on you're only allowed to reply to

>destroying the borders of the nation and the Constitution is unAmerican

"The great rule of conduct for us, in regard to foreign nations, is in extending our commercial relations, to have with them as little political connection as possible. Europe has a set of primary interests, which to us have none, or a very remote relation. Hence she must be engaged in frequent controversies the causes of which are essentially foreign to our concerns. Hence, therefore, it must be unwise in us to implicate ourselves, by artificial ties, in the ordinary vicissitudes of her politics, or the ordinary combinations and collisions of her friendships or enmities."

Dubs of truth. Starting a local militia. Kik is thebahamallama

>USA doesn't really have a culture aside guns and free speech

400 years of existence says otherwise but you keep thinking that sport.

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God. -United States Uniformed Services Oath of Office

Pic related. It's over 200 of Boston's Finest responding to the Boston Marathon Bombing WHILE THE FUCKING BOMB IS STILL EXPLODING. That was a response time of exactly zero seconds to a terrorist attack on our soil.

>USA doesn't really have a culture aside guns and free speech
Are you being retarded on purpose right now?

She is
Marie-claude bourbonnais

Her sweater puppies are best covered, I would directly link to her website but it would kill the magic.

>Constitution
>despotic hag
Defend one

>always kill a traitor before an enemy, jimbo

Stop being a butthurt whiny faggot. You lost. White people don't get to rule America anymore. You don't get to overturn democracy just because your preferred candidate lost for being a creep.

NATO called, they told me you don't know shit.

We've got public shitholes older than your country you swine.

>NATO called, they told me you don't know shit.

Fuck NATO and all the freeloading Eurocucks.

No Russian ever called me shitlord.

Confidential sources embedded deep within the United Nations are telling me off the record that you are completely refuckingtarded.

God, the streets are really going to run with blood after this thing and you think being a nigger will save you from it?

I must have really triggered you to get two responses. Why do you hate the founding fathers so much?

See And do it yourself, your age is only consequence of your unwillingness to enact radical change through violence for the benefit of your children.

oops that was the wrong pic. here's the right one to accompany my rant...

>we

Sounds like somebody'd got a crush on Putin.

>massive number of Americans

It's a few hundred regular posters, most come to post out of curiosity or occasionally pop in for a look. The few hundred regulars are spread throughout the country. There is no organizing shit.

7/10

Quads of truth.

Comments that are extra retarded win bonus shitposts.

Three in a row.

Pulling out all the stops I see.

>Our benefit
>Our
Quickest way to tell you haven't served. The government can't even bother to take care of the people directly propping up their power. What makes you think they give two shits about the 'country'?

Mom says I have to go to bed soon so I'm getting out as many as I can.

Good job surrendering your independence to hillary and her globalist puppetmasters.

We spend about 1/3 of our $19 Trillion GDP every fucking year to defend this country and to honour our responsibilities overseas. People spend the most money on the things that matter most. Plenty of us care.

Sounds rough, but don't forget to appreciate her. I remember when my mom would tuck me into bed.

You'll miss these days eventually kid.

Already done op. We're all meeing up in syria. See you there.

Hillary is our chosen leader. On November 8th you will witness a historic rejection of your divisive propaganda.

we're lone wolf leaderless resistance.
we choose when and where we strike.
we have no insignia.
we have no flag.
we infiltrate.
we are legion
we do not forgive
we do not forget

Well, fellow Americans, I'm off to bed. I wish you, and our allies across both our borders and overseas a wonderful and peaceful night. And to America's enemies, I say, from the American perspective, we have no enemies. There are only friends and trading partners that have not stopped shooting at us yet.

Well, I am happy to hear that at the very least the states will have a president and the worst presidential battle in history will be over.
Hillary is not going to be a great president, but Trump will be a pussy with the russians.

those carriers work only if you fight someone who can't attack them. like rice farmers and sandniggers.
see pearl harbor.

Nigger they couldn't even be assed to have a truck drive 20 minutes from Camp Taji to keep us supplied with food during my deployment. The government, and the military itself, don't give two shits about the troops, nor two shits about the country. I mean, fuck me, The Army handed money over to groups like 'The Sons of Iraq' to ''''guard checkpoints'''' when they would just take the money to go make IED's or mortar a FOB the same week.

And then what? You come home to a combative VA trying to cheat people out of their contractual benefits? Letting veterans die waiting for care? It took nearly THREE YEARS for a buddy I served with that got hit twice in the same day to even get rated by the VA after he ETS'd.

And these are the same people you trust to give a shit about 'benefitting' anyone but themselves? I know you're just trolling and I shouldn't be taking the shitposting bants seriously, but fuck it, I'm mad and I'm going to vent.

>Soldiers of Odin now has an Aus chapter

feels good man

I seriously have to go, but I just wanted to thank you for your service and sacrfice. There was a lot of talk about helping the vets this election cycle, hopefully they will fix the VA, cuz you are completely right about how much it sucks. You guys that came back damaged deserve the best care we can provide.

"You got on the wrong train onii-chan"

We need an actual general or someone that was an office in the military to form a militia