HAPPENING!!! - Buzzfeed wrote an article praising #ENLISTFORHER & #DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS

buzzfeed.com/tylerbrandon/hillary-clinton-wants-to-get-more-women-in-the-mil-2nrn5

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/tylerbrandon/hillary-clinton-wants-to-get-more-women-in-the-mil-2nrn5
archive.is/d97dU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice troll attempt, australia.

not giving them a view, can some user confirm this? If so i may just lose a lung from laughter at their suicidal stupidity.

archive or gtfo

The machine is rolling, well done!

Community post, not official

It is done, it is real

OH WHAT A DAY
WHAT A LOVELY DAY

I don't know how you did it OP but nice fake

>buzzfeed.com/tylerbrandon/hillary-clinton-wants-to-get-more-women-in-the-mil-2nrn5
It's real

archive.is/d97dU

Good one you damn emu.

Lets spread it around. More cognitive dissonance for all.

I wanna see the wild fire

Read the actual article retards its fake

This is the best thing /po/ has ever done.

Hillary wins and all the roasties are going to be toasties.

memeing the happening into reality, ty.

my sides

IT'S FUCKING REAL HOLY SHIT
can confirm they fucking played themselves. Nu-male cucks and ''''''''''empowered'''''''' womyn are about to stay at home and not vote. Keep doing the twitter thing guys, it's fucking working for some reason.

How do women feel about how excited this guy is about women getting killed in war?

Given that it's the only article that guy write, I'm pretty sure he is one of us.

It's a 'community article' (not official Buzzfeed article) but still nice.

if you knew what Buzzfeed was you would understand what he did

>MFW Sup Forums MEMED WW3 INTO EXISTENCE

>Heck, I even think most women I know could beat me up!

what? you dont like world wars?

>implying more women in the military is a good thing

When will liberals learn, making theses more gender neutral doesnt make them better

Man found Kek and in his joy sought to possess the memes.

It's a Buzzfeed community article. essentially a blog post hosted by buzzfeed

On ya mate.

Just another day at the image board desu

>For too long, women (especially women of color, or WOC) have been told they cannot hold their own in war against a man. My wife would be glad to prove Putin wrong!

Oh dude, wake up to this is wonderful.

Given the last title " Really makes me thinkā€¦" it's pretty much confirmed, but still funny.

DAK

im just a simple kek farmer

i knew at
>really makes me think
that this was a Sup Forumsfag

Really should have concentrated on nu-males.
Women cannot just comprehend the concept of personal responsibility. Women in army for them means other women, not them, who'll get drafted and they will get to have the empowerment by yelling we wuz solders so they may cheer for it unironically.

Is the article a satire or is this guy that much of a liberal cuck shit?

Just so I'm clear on this, these are ads that Sup Forums made to fuck with hillshills, right?

yeop

What if there was a shadow force back in 1937 that memed WW2 in existence?

Holy fucking shit.

Good fucking job Sup Forums, good meme-slinging.

>having women on the front lines
>against Russia
It's amazing how our military has gone down the drain in 8 years. Wonder what caused it.

This has to be a sleeper. I refuse to believe that a real hillary supporter wrote this.

>NYC// Writer, freelance editor. Contact me [email protected]
fucking gold

This article was written by someone on Sup Forums

Just look at the "Really made me think" in pic related. Pretty sure anyone can write articles on that site if they sign up.

of course it was one of us

What do you say Germany? Poland is looking pretty comfy...

user, I have some bad news for you.

>It's a Buzzfeed community article. essentially a blog post hosted by buzzfeed
Isn't that all of buzzfeed?

It was one of us who wrote and posted it, nothing to see here yet folks.

The Australian shot post has an amazing quality and detail, unlike the blunt force stupidity of Brazil.

funny

That was on one of us, and damn believable. Keep it up lads, we soon will no longer fear a war monger coming into office.

holy shit

Sup Forums really is like the jews

Hey idiots put this on social media
This is only staying on Sup Forums so far

If it's good enough to dupe anons here it's good enough to dupe the masses. Most people chase headlines, most people don't read details.

I unironically think women should go to war and die so they can do ruining the country

Have some ammo

Even moar

this REALLY made me think

for real

Praise kek and its powerful memes

stop ruining the country*

I hate technology slightly less than women

He says to vote Nov 12

This shit's hilarious but it's some random "user submission" system, not an actual "buzzfeed editorial."

So it's literally nothing.

>Remember to vote November 12th

Maybe a little too obvious?

>november 12th
Attacking on two fronts

We are the jew now

Funniest shot I've seen in ages.

normies won't know the difference when you link it.

>It's real

nu-males are the target for perpetuating this and entering MSM (see tyler brandon). They're cucked enough to believe a woman wants to do the hard work of fighting. Millenials are hiveminded retards. It's independent baby-boomers who will be disturbed by these ads they think are coming from her campaign.

As if I don't know about (((them))).

>archive.is/d97dU
>Remember to vote November 12

Goddamn these people are literally retarded.

no you idiot, we must actually drive traffic and revenue to this story and support it in the comments without revealing power level

I tried to post this article on Facebook, and Facebook insisted the page could not be found in spite of the fact I could still access it. I suspect they're trying to hide this information.

Damn it America!

If i fuckin get drafted because you elected Hitlary I'll hate you forever.

Can you imagine Hillary Clinton's endorsement of military service being the factor that convinces you to throw your life away?

This kind of person should be gassed.

Buzzfeed hosts user-written articles

Nobody will see this

women don't know war, they think it'd be so kewl.

/po/ is a board full of nazis who write hate speech!
#ban/po/!

>This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff.
>BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations.

>Nobody will see this
It looks legit if we spread it though. How many normies will know it's a community article fag.

>november 12th

Nobody will see it if we don't spread it. We all should become aussies and spread this shitpost.

I'm really starting to think suicide is the most sensible option. I don't fit in this world anymore

He needs to make it less obvious.

kek

>archive.is/d97dU

This is a master shitpost.

>military lowering numbers, and it's not slowing down
yeah we need more women getting fat, sitting in chairs and doing nothing while taking a paycheck from momma government

Bwahahaha it's real, top show lads!

>and it's AWESOME
Still can't tell if satire.

>Remember to vote November 12th!
>Really makes me think
fucking lol, okay come on now.

What do you suggest? I would need to shit out something quick before I get to sleep

We're going have a feminist military to fight feminist warfare. It'll be against the Geneva conventions not fight that way.

>Just look at the "Really made me think" in pic related.
I'm not arguing that this wasn't one of us, but that's a completely normal statement to expect from those type of people.

>remember to vote on November 12th
That's the only thing that caught my eye

Buzzfeed truly does NO fact checking.

praise kek. I LIVE, I DIE, I MEME AGAIN.

>remember to vote nov 12th
Author knows it's fake

it's a shitposter m8

> still missing 1 shoe

fuckin hell man...