Is he a beaner?

Is he a beaner?

For lack of a better term, he's a pickler.

He's Portuguese

He's Spanish.

PICKLER RICKLER

could be

or maybe he's a cumskin with a spanish name

idk

Could be a Chicano with lots of white blood

white-hispanic

He is greek.

>sanchez
btw I think I remember the creators saying they have no idea

theres no such thing as a portuguese

He's of Spanish ancestry.

Yeah.

Yes. A rare white one.

Then in the commentary, Harmon said Rick was in touch with his ancestry.

Safe to say Rick was a spic.

Ah, makes sense, I've only watched the commentary of s1 so far, sorry for that misinformed bit

there's actually a theory that he's a time traveler from so far into the future that the majority of people are Ambiguously Brown and surnames aren't reliable indicators of ethnicity anymore

Rick's patrilineal ancestor was probably from a Hispanic culture but his ancestors inbetween his Y chromosome and mitochondria could be any combination of races to varying degrees

the theory also explains his vast and advanced technical knowledge as actually being the result of a standard STEM education in his time period which would obviously have far superior levels of technology, though his improvisational genius is his own of course (albeit possibly the result of routine genetic engineering)

his skin tone IS a really unique shade, looks like something that evolved from various amalgamated ethnicities creating new levels of pigmentation/melanin, basically a light taupe

There is no such thing

That is retarded.

SPAnish

This is not a naturally occurring skin color.

He's old and an alcoholic, it's possible his kidneys are practically dead, which would impact his skin color, he's just awaiting death at this point anyway, case in point: the opener of next episode, so he wouldn't care enough to get them fixed

>Sanchez

Gee, what do you think, OP?

Racism isn't cool, OP.

Not, but It can be funny.

>standard STEM education

Impossible. Rick has said on more than one occasion that school and by extent all formal education is stupid.

>Ambiguously Brown and surnames aren't reliable indicators of ethnicity anymore

So... Like modern times?

Here's a theory for you.

Let's do a Back to the Future parody

Doc and Marty = Rick and Morty

Rick = Richard or Ricardo? = Ricardo, why the fuck not = I guess he needs a Spanish surname now

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A SPIC MORTYYY
HAHA *urpp*
I'M SPICKLE RIIIIICK!

I thought this was gonna be a dumb shitpost, but then "spickle rick" got me good

>Sánchez
so what other spanish surnames are commonly known by you gringos?

I'M SPICCLE RICCCCCKKKK!

FUCK

If he is, he's as much a Beaner as Cervantes de Leon.

I'm guessing they are both from Spaniard stock.

SPICKLE RIIIIIICK

Could be adopted.

Eh. Probably not.

I want to fuck his little spic ass hard and fast. He'd probably like that.

...same

The original hispanic were unironically white spaniards

Stop letting mestizos ruin that word

It's a geographic term, not a racial one

Hispanic dad, white mom?

He's a typical American. A mutt that thinks he's white.

Carmen Elizabeth Juanita Echo Sky Bravo Cortez

My God. Fandoms ruin EVERYTHING

You mean make them sexier, then yes.

>Pigeon from Mike Tyson's Mysteries is named Richard, or Rick for short
>Wife's last name is Sanchez, and as she seemed to have held a candle for him, probably kept Pigeon's last name after the separation
Was this on purpose, or was it more of a Dennis the Menace situation going on

he's like 14 ffs

Shad?

>there's actually a theory that he's a time traveler from so far into the future that the majority of people are Ambiguously Brown and surnames aren't reliable indicators of ethnicity anymore
And (((who))) came up with this theory?

That ship is trash.
I am also convinced that Rick is secretly a bitchy sub that just looks for someone that can slap him around.

no hahah he's a pickel lmao

>Hispanic
Spaniards aren't brown, you know.
Just because his name is Sanchez doesn't mean he's a Mexican. For example I have a french name but I'm descended from the Normans so I don't look like the average frenchman and get asked if I'm German or Irish all the time.

Probably the same idiots on r/fantheories who can't believe that DC just made a really shitty Joker in Suicide Squad and have been desperate to prove that he's Jason Todd.

>get asked if I'm German or Irish all the time
I hope you're British, because Americans literally don't understand that there's a physical difference between Euro-ethnicities outside of skin color.

No I mean ruin.

There's nothing sexy in that image I was linking to. Just sick sexual perversity.

Or he is just Spanish, aka a white European ethnicity.

It wasn't shitty. Not muh niggers need to die

I don't know OP, are you a nigger?

it is in the elderly.
When they get really old, they turn transluscent and it looks like somebody melted wax over a pile of ugly purple, blue, and green veins.
My grandmother is 102- she looks like a corpse puppet built by a nazi scientist, and I want to puke every time I see her.

>Open thumbnail
>hey, Rick's looking fly, but who the fuck is that bitch?
>let's go down a list of female characters, not a lot with standard round faces
>huh, maybe that cat bitch abstracted to hell?
>also where the fuck is Morty it says there's supposed to be a m-
>wait
>NOOOOOO

lol

Maybe he is x3

Why do you hate your grandmother?

Didn't the creator specifically say he was never touching time-traveling?

>hate
I dropped out of college for a semester to look after her disgusting grizzled old ass, the fact that I continue to be devoted to her care and happiness when she looks like a Halloween decoration built out of the contents of a butcher's dumpster probably means I love my grandma more than scrubs with 70-80 year old grandmas that still look like people.

Nobody has truly loved their gramgram until they've looked them in the eyes while changing their diaper for them.
Love ya mawmaw

Spanish surnames are easy as fuck to identify m8, every gringo knows the most common ones and can easily pick them out.

The best kind

or at least the least terrible kind

I met this guy, he was friend of my uncle. Old white guy. And not just "pale" white. He's just out-and-out white. Sounds like an old jolly white guy when he talks.

So I get my uncle alone and I say, "yo, why this guy named Carlos [really Spanish last name I cannot remember, get fucked]? He's an old white guy. Doesn't even got no accent."

So it turns out, he's from Venezuela. Born there, lived there, moves away while young, then spent his entire life on a boat, circling both the American contents, going into port and being a hooligan with a very rich dad.

White people can have Spanish names. They can even be from the places you think are populated entirely be brown goblin monster people.

jesus

>a tumblr tier ship is too degenerate for Sup Forums

>"I dunno Phil--are you a nigger?"
>"Kitty, I'm the niggest." *unzips*
Louise Simonson had to put her foot down on this original version of Claremont's plot

You realize not all hispanics are brown

Hispanic is not a racial term

yeah, someones are blacks...

From actual Spain spanish

>Yes. A rare white one
Never visited actual urban Mexico cities instead of assume that brown/full native people, most immigrants in the US are not even Mexicans, many that still going there are from other LatinAmerican countries, mainly Central America

>Carmen Elizabeth Juana* (fixed)
Those are names, gringo pendejo
Surnames would be
Garcia Lopez Diaz Cruz, yadayada