Are there any Sup Forums related instances of people regretting the sex they've had?

Are there any Sup Forums related instances of people regretting the sex they've had?

I regretted fucking your mom 18 years ago

That one where Dick dicked Barbara the night before his wedding.

That's called rape now, apparently

Why did you kill this thread so early. nothing could possibly top this.

I bet Hank Pym did. I'm not sure how or when but this seems up his alley.

>women consents to sex
>half way through changes her mind, claims rape
>current year

Why is he so scared of her? Is it a tranny and he didn't knew?

Can you not see her raging boner

I think at least a fifth of Drawn Together was regret sex.

No, because I don't look for penises when I look at women. But now I do. I guess the guy is wondering if he is gay now and will go back to sucking "her" dick. Kinda like futa and people who live in denial, futa is very gay.

When Iron Man fucked Gamora, his sex game was weak and he got embarassed and awkwardly left

>his sex game was weak

I don't get it. Did he came pretty fast, could not get it hard or what?

The Bendisverse isn't canon to 616.

So what? OP isn't asking for canon, the guy you replied to didn't say it was, so it doesn't matter.

A person is free to decide they want to stop sex at any point, even right before climaxing if they want. It's kind of their right to.

I mean, it feels shitty, but it's still their right. If the other person says, "No way" and keeps going, it is on paper considered rape.

Though I know that's not the scenario you're talking about.

Fuck you Vendis!!

Kys Tony.

Don't break my heart like that, Bats.

Why WOULDNT you sleep with someone who looks like Dr Doom? The sex banter would be great.

He was crazy at the time.

That Mission Hill animatic where Andy has a one-night stand with Jim's secretary.

it didn't show it

Did Spidey ever canonically fuck Black Cat? I know she regretted falling for him because she loved Spider-Man, not Peter Parker.

even weird superpowered people are Chads

If a person is having sex and wants to stop, being forced to continue is rape. I don't know why would you think otherwise.

Dial H

>t. rapist

desu the bitches pulling this are in the low fucking minority and probably rarely get lucky

if you do your job right you got nothing to worry about

Not unless your parents decide to make a comic or cartoon.

I was so drunk at a bar, I hooked up with a girl, found out she's got a penis and sobered up quick and dropped him off to his house, where next thing I know, I woke up in his bedroom the next morning somehow.

Deadpool getting raped by Typhoid mary.

>if you do your job right you got nothing to worry about
Basically this. It's not that women "change their minds half way", it's that their partner is awful at sex and they're not enjoying it / it hurts.

That medina is a monster, y'all.