One of the few series that i actually have on my pull list from Marvel is going to get ruined soon and be used as proof...

>One of the few series that i actually have on my pull list from Marvel is going to get ruined soon and be used as proof the married Peter doesn't sell
It's not fair bros

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/36007-amazing-spider-man-renew-your-vows-13-jumps-to-annie-s-teenage-years-in-marvel-legacy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>July 2017

>Spider-Men II - 67,362
>Amazing Spider-Man - 56,560
>Peter Parker Spectacular Spider-Man - 54,247

>Renew Your Vows - 25,387

Looks like they don't need any help proving it doesn't sell.

Those are actually really good numbers for an alternate reality book.

What's even happening in Spectacular?

Mayday sold better
DeFalco > Conway

>Book in the late 90's-early 2000's selling better than one in the current year
Wow what a surpriseand to be honest DeFalco is better than Conway

So, Kingpin is selling people phones that don't have GPSes in them and is advertising it as such. Everything is completely legal. Spider-Man wants to beat him up over this......That's it.

And the tinkerer is behind it all! Mwahahahahaha

And kingpin plans to sell these phones with limited data feed mwahahshshaahahshshahaaa

MC2 > Renew Your Vows

How was miles spiderman selling?

Alt reality books always sell low because continuityfags.

It doesn't really matter since he is SJW Bendis insert

As ok as Renew your vows was I really hate those domino masks couldent they give MJ and Spiderling a mask like ultimate spider woman yknow something that covers the face but exposes the hair while still keeping with the look of spiderman

I Know how you feel OP in fact I was about to open a thread like this one... as you say is not fair, it was a really good book true to OG Spidey...it's a sad time to be a Spiderfag

Spidermen II is an issue #1 and it is selling less than RYV #1 did. Peter Parker Spectacular Spider-Man is at issue #2 and is about 12k above RYV at issue #2.

Meanwhile, Spider-Gwen is at less than 22k Spiderman 2099 is less than 15k, Spiderverse is cancelled and Silk is cancelled.

Renew Your Vows is pretty much middle of the pack for Marvel at this point, selling around Daredevil, Deathstroke and Punisher levels.

I want to know if it's doing worse than everything else. I don't want to know if it's doing well.

Spidey used to be my favorite. Had subs to his books as a kid, but I no longer give a shit. He's nothing like the character he once was. He's.. BORING. This shit is just somebody wishing they were writing Iron Man so they just changed Peter's life.

Wait, wats happening?

Is RYV not gonna be comfy anymore?

They are changing artists, writers and doing a time skip from this issue onward.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And the writer is the one who wrote Faith the obese superhero

But it's fucking terrible.

I like domino masks, but the color scheme on MJ and Annie? Absolute trash.

It was the last decent book at Marvel. After Conway leaves I'll have no Marvel books on my pull list.

>Thanos
>Rocket
>Guardians
>Dr Strange ATSS (though I believe it's ending, shame)
>Nick Fury
>Whor

You're welcome.

>Modern Guardians
>Nick Fury
>Wor
Haven't read the other ones, so I can't say, but everything else is absolute shit.

What's wrong with Nick Fury?

It's like the shitty part of the Roger Moore years of James Bond.

An AU book with no promotion and no name creators selling that much is pretty good. Doing just as well as or better than shit Marvel actually promotes like Carol and Kamala.

>Conway
>no name creator
Jesus fucking christ. Just because you don't see people shitposting about them 24/7 like Bendis or Slott doesn't mean they're a no name creator. This is fucking CONWAY. The man who wrote one of the most well known and influential Spider-man comics of all time.

What about Daredevil? It's been okay, even if his legal accomplishments in the last arc will never be acknowledged or lost in appeal offscreen.

Fuck. I can see Brevoorts snide tweets now.
>If you all wanted OMD to be undone so bad, why didn't you buy RYV?!? This proves the marriage doesn't work!

For once, I want to see that Perlmutter toadie asswipe get humiliated and knocked down by something, anything.

>no promotion

The book says it all, "hey, you don't like OMD? Here is your book about Peter parker not selling his marriage to satan".

Not a JB fand so that tells me nothing. The paneling and artwork are above and beyond basically any other big two book atm though.

Eh, I'm reading it but I'm not impressed. At least they dropped the shitty sidekick and the recent arc has been a lot more interesting.

More like.
>"FINE! I'll write your marriage story, but out of spite to show you how bad it is."
>*sells well*
>"UGH, fine. We'll make it an going, but we won't announce it in any major way despite it selling incredibly during Secret Wars and did good critically."

They're literally turning Spider-Man into a servant of the surveillance state? Disappointing.

Maybe Spidey will discover someone's tracking him and found out his identity from the cellphone he always seems to carry in costume.

>And the writer is the one who wrote Faith the obese superhero
No way. While I wouldn't put it past Marvel, this reads too much like a doomsday scenar-

>Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #13 welcomes writer Jody Houser and artist Nick Roche on board as the series' new creative team for "Marvel Legacy", with outgoing writer/artist Ryan Stegman providing a cover for the issue, due out on shelves in November.

newsarama.com/36007-amazing-spider-man-renew-your-vows-13-jumps-to-annie-s-teenage-years-in-marvel-legacy.html

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Conway in 2017 is a no name creator as most modern fans will not be familiar with him or his Spider-Man runs. He was also gone from Marvel for like 25 years. Happens with most older guys because Marvel/DC don't use the as much, something that Jerry Ordway criticized a few years back.

>modern fans will not be familiar with him or his Spider-Man runs
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that even "modern fans" are familiar with the Death of Gwen Stacy.

But that's a story. Doesn't mean people would know the rest of his runs.

spiderman is already ruined,who cares about this.

Look at that hardcore upstaging, on his own cover, he looks like a wuss. Stronk woman to the rescue, you go girl. Ugh.

They're familiar with it in a background and probably only really know it for the title reason and not the rest of the story (i.e. Peter's mental breakdown and near murder of Norman, their fight and Norman's death, it leading into the Punisher's debut, etc.).

This. You can really only compare drop off points on a same issue number scale.

Has RYV still be dropping or stayed there?

Get it better art

damn, asm is selling like shit these days, used to be one of the highest books

Anyone know if the creative team change is permanent or just for an arc?

wow another Spiderman clone character, really making new ideas there Marvel

>issue #9 was Conway's last
That was a really short run.

It's a shame, the series was so much fun. It was basically Marvel's Superman Rebirth. At least we'll get two good trades out of it. inb4 those rumors were true and they're aging her up just so they can put her in main MCU and give her to Slott.

Glad I'm not the only one who's paranoid as fuck, thinking marvel is trying to sabotage a book that is selling decently as an AU because they're salty about it being a married Peter.

and yet
>Jean Grey 4 26,638
>Punisher 14 25,916
>Daredevil 24 25,519
>Infamous Iron Man 25,451
>All New Guardians of the Galaxy 6 23,277
>Totally Awesome Hulk 21 22,939
>Generation X 4 22,486
>Iron Fist 5 22,420
>Ben Reilly Scarlet Spider 5 22,235
>Jessica Jones 10 21,486
>Spider-Gwen 22 21,372
>Ms marvel, Gwenpool, Hulk (Jen), Captain Marvel, Iceman, and Luke Cage are selling 20k and below
yet pretty sure most of those are gonna continue unhindered for a little while longer.