CTR/SHILLARY BTFO

>CTR/SHILLARY BTFO
HOW WILL CTR RECOVER NOW?

>CCCCTTRRRRR BBTTTTFFFOOOOOO

My grandfather smoked cigarettes his whole life, I was almost 10 years old when my mother said to him "If you ever want to see your grandchildren geaduate, you need to stop inmediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized exactly what was at stake. He quit cold-turkey that very day. 3 years later he died of lung cancer. We were very close, and his death destroyed me. My mother said to me, "Please never smoke, don't put us through what our Grandfather put us theough". I agreed, at age 21 I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a small sense of regret for never having done it, because that post gave me fucking cancer anyways. Jesus fuck, you post some goddamn garbage.

ok

nice sexts m8

fuck you

wasted

wasted

you should kill yourself

My grandfather started smoking at 13, he is 82 now.
No cancer, no regrets.
Pussy ass amerikaner.

Holy niggers. sextuple 8s. Cancer confirmed.

NO DRUGS NO ALCOHOL NO CIGARETTES

This get has now been classified as a Trumpget.

I DID IT FOR TRUMP

>stealing a reddit post

That doesnt fix it, mate

ON A FUCKING PASTA REEEEEEEEERERRR

Cringe

>geaduate, you need to stop inmediately
had your mother suffered a stroke?

Errybody mad

Fight me irl :^)

You blew your chance faggot

Yes we all know smoking is degenerate

NERD VIRGINS BTFO

i dont even knowwhat to cal dem digits

>HOW WILL CTR RECOVER NOW?

By looking at scientific polls that clearly put Clinton on path to winning the presidency.

And later, by winning the presidency.

Fucking kill yourself my man

CTR getting fired when?

Sorry for you mate...

the sexts command it

drumpf is finished

>improved non-mouth-breather verison

Where is your dog now?

Looks good

i've been smoking an drinking for 70 years and no cancer. I still run every day and my 1rm is still in the 200's. I'm very confident I have another 40 years easily unless I have an accident or get one of these super bugs. My vitality is overwhelming.

The only downside is I have a micropenis. Didn't stop me from having eight kids, though. Thanks, science!

and before you ask no, I'm not a cuck. Cucks are stupid, instead of grabbing a big fat toy and jamming in your lady's cunt you pay an unhygenic degenerate to fuck her, all the while abusing yourself. truly digusting. Let me tell you something ladies, if you like big dicks, have you ever tried a fist? You will never go back to dicks, I assure you.

Wasted on copypasta....

The difference in this cycle is that guilty white women are voting against Trump and not for Hillary.

They are searching Trump online to reinforce the feels and emotions that they are good, thoighful people who would never vote for such a bad man.

kek with cancer

>Donald
No one calls him that way