Degenerates in Everyday Life

What are some common everyday acts of degeneracy that piss you off? Not big all-encompassing lifestyle stuff, just shit you see on a daily basis that makes you wish someone would discipline these people.

For me, it's when people at the grocery store open up a bag of chips or a bottle of soda while still shopping, before they've paid for anything. Their inability to delay gratification until what they're consuming is actually theirs is a sign of an almost childlike mentality that puts more importance on momentary sensations than on proper behavior, and it's a theft risk due to how much easier it is to hide an empty bag of chips compared to a full one. You can't really help it when it's a child under a certain age, because very young children don't understand and they get very loud and disruptive when they don't get their way, but if someone is old enough to be in school, or worse if they're an outright adult, they should know better.

When you try to justify or rationalize degenerate behavior that is not apologized for.

>it's when people at the grocery store open up a bag of chips or a bottle of soda while still shopping, before they've paid for anything

The fuck? Never seen that happening.

Maybe it doesn't happen in Belgium, but you see it a lot in American supermarkets. Someone grabbing a bag of Doritos off the shelf, or maybe getting some fries from the hot deli, and munching on them through the entire trip through the store, handing the empty or half-empty bag to the cashier at the end if the store is lucky, or stashing the empty bag behind something on the shelves if the store isn't so lucky.

Happens here all the time...

That's the thing for you? Eating in the supermarket in which case they still might pay for it?

Has to be degenerate sleeping around for me, especially blatantly cheating on your SO. I want harsh adultery laws.

Never happens in Australia. The worst that happens here is that people will eat Grapes from the fruit and veg section and not pay for them.

I use to work at a grocery store with a big kike population and they would walk around eating chips and donuts like that was part of going to grocery shopping. Makes me fucking sick.

You sound autisic.

I understand it is socially frowned upon but if you still intend on paying for the item than your whole shpiel is pretty much meaningless.

I'm a cashier at a department store, and if I get a kid who is hungry after school grabs a 99 cent two pack of cookies and a little 99 cent water bottle because has hungry after school and eats it while shopping around and then pays for it before he leaves, Thats just dandy.

If you are fucking hungry and your intention is to buy food and eat it, as long as you are purchasing it, what's the big deal? The whole point of them buying it is to satisfy their hunger. What difference does it make to eat inside the store or outside?

I've also been known to drink a drink before I walk out of the store with it because I'm fucking thirsty.

Stop being a autistic cunt.

>shpiel

Alright Schlomo.

Paying for it is not a problem. I hate when people inspect/squeeze/shake/open the first product on the shelf, put it back and grab the 2nd or 3rd one cause no one has touched it

Also when you take something out of the box and then cram it back in there cause you're too lazy to put it back right. Ie the shoe department

Smoking tobacco

FUCK OFF NIGGER

Kek somebody got cucked
t.degenerate fornicator

Not inspecting your eggs before purchase is cuck tier.

>making excuses for undisciplined kids

Then buy the eggs you inspect. Putting your grimy little hands all over a carton only to put it back and buy the one in the back is multicultural-tier degeneracy

where do you live? i've never seen it happen

Who the fuck opens shit in a supermarket to eat it?

wtf I hate America now.

Probably because it's hard to eat chips or drink soda when you're wearing a burka.

Dress code.

Females dressing too revealing (shorts that reveal ass cheeks) Almost always shoulders and cleavage visible, like WTF do womens shirts not have arms?

I don't walk around in a wifebeater either because it's disrespectfull and tacky. I don't walk around with mini shorts either. I expect the same level of dress from women that i expect from men. Shoulders, chest, midriff covered. Pants for men unless you're outside in the summer then shorts are acceptable. Skirts for women should be knee length, shorts should also reach mid thigh at least.

T-shirts are undershirts just like wifebeaters. Should not be worn as the sole garment. Clothing with graphic or logos are degenerate. Walking advertisement signs, and you're not even getting paid for it. Idiots. Also string bikinis. Bikini bottoms should cover ass cheeks ffs. You don't see men wearing that shit, why do women insist on being absolute fucking sluts all the time. It's not that hot, i'm not sweating and i'm properly dressed. Enjoy your skincancer fucking whores.

Not much degeneracy here in Poland in everyday normal life.

What bugs me really is the amount of people from younger generations who just can't stop fucking around with their smartphones.
Everywhere I go there's hordes of zombies with their eyes plunged into these little screens, tweeting, posting, taking pictures.
Anybody got the same feeling ?

Opening a bottle of drink before going to the register is degeneracy? I do that shit when I'm really thirsty. Happens less than 1%of the time when I go shopping, but still, what the fuck?

Never seen the other thing about the chips happen though. Though I'm not surprised.

Never been cucked. It instinctually sickens me. The lack of support for my views is depressing.

You've never seen that happen here?

I don't know if it counts as degeneracy and i don't see this happen all the time but damn does it get on my fucking nerves when people talk down to other people because of A) their job or B) a disability that they can't help.

If you go to a fast food place and you are not satisfied for some reason, you don't have the right to mock someone who works there with that "you work at taco bell you're a loser" bullshit. Not only do you not know why they are working there but without the people you're insulting no one would be around to serve tacos to your fat fucking ass.

I knew a kid who had to work at a burger king while he was in highschool so he could help his disabled mother pay the bills, does someone who is struggling in life really need someone telling them they're a fucking loser?

As for the disabilities thing, if someone has a disability that they have no control over like a limp, a stutter, being cross eyed, hearing loss etc... they don't need to be mocked for a condition that they can't fix that already causes them problems on a daily basis.

Case in point for this one, i knew a mechanic who was cross eyed and when someone came to him with an engine problem they yelled at him in front of his other customers "it's still stalling what do you see two fucking engines?" here's a guy trying his best and someone just zeroes in on the one thing he can't help just to be a motherfucker.

I agree niggers that play rap music loudly on the train like they don't even own headphones

I've never seen that happen, not even the muslims or niggers seem to do that here.

>
>Maybe it doesn't happen in Belgium, but you see it a lot in American supermarkets. Someone grabbing a bag of Doritos off the shelf, or maybe getting some fries from the hot deli, and munching on them through the entire trip through the store, handing the empty or half-empty bag to the cashier at the end if the store is lucky, or stashing the empty bag behind something on the shelves if the store isn't so lucky.

I've seen this in my country, whats worse in when they can't control their kids and give them snacks before paying.

>open box
>cracked eggs
>buy it

kys

I live in Berlin, which is basically degeneratestan. Here's what I see on a daily basis:

-Women with strange hair colours (blue, green, purple). Sometimes men do it too.
-Almost everybody has a tattoo and lots of piercings
-Almost everybody smokes and does drug
-Nu males everywhere
-Slutty women
-Trannies.
-niggers and Jews

I'm honestly more inclined to tolerate it when it's with kids, at least kids younger than school age, if mainly because there's nothing that's more intolerable than some screaming child that won't shut up because they're hungry, and degeneracy stops being degeneracy when it makes everyone else's day a little more tolerable. That screaming is better marketing for birth control products than every condom advertisement ever made combined, and it reflects poorly on the parent, not to degenerate levels but poorly nonetheless, if they inflict that on everyone else. By 5, a kid should know not to break down screaming at every small inconvenience and should be able to wait for things, but if we're talking about a three-year-old or something, the convenience of everyone else kinda depends on just giving them the candy bar or whatever.

Chavlike behaviour

I am a degenerate.

For me the degeneracy began when I discovered pissing into cups and glasses/

It happened by accidental circumstances. The toilet was occupied and I JUST HAD TO GO. The only option, other than wetting myself, was pissing into a coffee cup and pouring the contents down the kitchen sink. Then "Flushing" with tap water.

But it didn't stop there. I had learned a shocking new way of easy pissing. Convenient. Fast. No spills on the toilet seat. And it was all going to end up in the same sewer anyway.

Soon I was pissing into cups and glasses by choice.I enjoyed the freedom. The totally relaxed ability to blast a stream of hot urine into a welcoming container held close to my dick. No worries. No stress. I could enjoy the view out the window. Pure contentment. A few rinses. Flush with water and no one the wiser.

I cant go back to the tyranny of pissing in a toilet again ( unless its unavoidable, like someone else is in the kitchen )

I have truly lost my humanity.

Monogamy is not instinctual.
That being said, promiscuity and adultery, like many behaviors, are symptoms of other problems.

For adultery, it is quite often a matter of a failed relationship. One or both parties has stopped trying. They believe once the achieve a relationship they can count on it, depend on it, without any further work.

As far as promiscuity in the un attached, they are either damaged in some way or just dying for a traditional, or what they believe to be traditional, opposite sex. Quite a few women have lamented that it is difficult to find a manly man. Hell I got a fuck buddy because I know how to jump start a car.

People smoking cigarettes. Especially if that person is involved in my life and tries to give me advice or criticize me at all, or has a child, or works out and exercises and is anti-drug, etc

If you are lighting and inhaling rat poison and literal cancer, you have no say in jack shit that has to do with reality because you are ignoring reality for your fix of black disgusting lungs. Cigarette smokers are the dirtiest and most disgusting of drug users.

I don't see any reason why this is a bad thing, OP. I have done it a few times. If I'm in a rush, have to do my shopping, need to eat, and won't have time to eat after I'm done shopping, I'll eat in the store. I don't see any reason why it would be a problem.

Yeah its depressing. Not sure why people aren't seeing the problem.

What do you care? Do you eat the eggshells or the box?

I've been trying to quit this shit for 6 years now ;(

>Monogamy is not instinctual.
It is to me. No one hammered into my head to respect your SO that way. I put myself into her shoes and think I wouldn't want that done to me. It's called empathy. Empathy is instinctual. Empathy is human.

>For adultery, it is quite often a matter of a failed relationship.
C'mon man, that's a joke. I think you're legitimately unattractive if you actually believe that. It may seem like it's a failed relationship at the time, but women will start sabotaging long before that feeling kicks in, and it's when they find someone they like better.

I'd like a tatoo of Bolan's coat of arms. Not necessarily degenerate, deoends on tatoo and it's location

Also I do drugs. Actually drugs (shrooms) turned me from a full house leftist to a person interested in self-improvement and learning shit, which made me redpill myself and turn conservative after some time.

Consuming food before paying is one thing but in Japan its considered degenerate to eat while standing up/walking.

It really depends on what they're doing with their phones. Sometimes they're reading or studying or even working.

Agree with everything said, this should be the standard for Western countries.

Rarely.

What I wonder is, is me lurking Sup Forums, the most redpilled community I know, on my smartphone degenerate?

My dumb ass shit head white trash stepsister will leave the kitchen light on all night without exception. Also she leaves the bathtub filthy when she's done and has her mom clean it up periodically. We live in a nice frank Lloyd wright style house and she manages to make it unenjoyable. They also brought 3 cats into the mix for a total of 6, at one time. No one cleans the litterbox for weeks at a time. Basement permanently smells like cat shit. The vents smell like cat piss and my stoner dad is too stoned to fix it. Stepsis is a bleeding heart vegetarian too so she will leave random bowls of milk for the cats in the MIDDLE of the kitchen. She used to leave her dirtbag boyfriend here all day too , even while she went to class, but we nipped that in the bud real quick. Her brother was even worse but his goofy ass is gone now.

Basicly my dad & his spacey fiance & her two dirtbag kids ruined this beautiful house for me.I swear its like some sorta dystopian future...

You can't be older than what, 16 or 17? Or have you just never held a real job so you still have the mentality of that age?

Just working in an American supermarket is degeneracy.
>customer always handing me their trash
>customers will leave MEAT and PERISHABLES on the floor instead of giving it at least to the cashier
Jokes on them I put it back regardless fucking slobs
>won't remove their groceries from the basket despite everyone else doing so
Usually slowly take it out or tell them to remove the items. Other co-workers will yell at m customers for doing this.
>will break glass jars and drop fruit packages all over the floor and won't pick it up or tell anyone
I put it back in the pile dumb cunts
>man kicks fruits around while co-worker is picking them up; co-worker calls him out; white woman reports her for "degrading him"
Managers hate customers anyway
>will stand around not bagging, be picky about it and hold up the line
Can't wait for them to charge for bags
>won't wait for the person ahead to place their items on The belt before putting their own
>will ask to skip lines bc they have 1 item when self checkout and express exist
>will walk into a closed lane and get angry when asked to leave
Had a man scream "how am I supposed to know that" when I told him light off means lane is closed.
What's wrong with people, I never act this way. You get higher quality customers in Bjs or Coscos

I've done it with bottled water, but only under dire circumstances. It's theft.

Lack of consideration for those around you drives me up the wall. I feel that politeness and scripted pleasantries are tools to make things go more smoothly and quickly. I don't want to be there longer than I have to. And when somebody fucks up the process it inconveniences everybody around them. Talking on a cell during a transaction, not knowing what you want to purchase at time of a transaction, driving crazy, driving and texting, not leaving with your kids if you can't keep them in check, and more comes to mind.

>see fat stuck up mexican bitches with ugly haircuts and nose rings

disgust.png