Ruins all depictions of the character from then on out

>Ruins all depictions of the character from then on out

Why do normies love harley?

>"Bitch Bitch Bitch, Bitch Bitch Bitch, Bitch Bitch Bitch"

>sexy and le quirky

Plus she's tied to the joker's storyline so she's easy to shoe horn in

I'm glad they didn't destroy ivy but the second she gets one good adaptation she's getting milked everywhere

>I'm glad they didn't destroy ivy

That happened anyway.

But I enjoyed arkham asylum Harley

Injustice is the best Harley ever user

she's fun and not a boring stick in the mud
she also makes fun of herself and her bad life decisions which sets her apart from other capeshit characters

They don't. No one "loves" Harley. It is entirely forced and fabricated.

Same reason they like Deadpool, or LIKED Wolverine.
They HEARD she was cool, so they started following her, but because they don't actually LIKE Harley and merely like that she's POPULAR they then demand they make changes to her to make her like all the other vanilla shit they don't care about.

Remember, Harley is a child killing psychopath genuinely in love with an even more psychopathic person who slaps her around which she clearly gets off on - she's not your feminist hero.

>No they made a really bad movie one of her and big media hasn't toucher her again.

I agree character is spot on in that game. Too bad it's an NRS game.

I just hate sexy Harley though, I prefer traditional Harley

>from then on out
Nice English

>Comic Injustice is the best Harley ever
FTFY

There's nothing wrong with that.

From is the point of reference, then meaning the time passed. Out means moving forward, yeah user needs a comma or could have said forward instead of out but there's nothing from with that phrase.

She's fun, she's more popular than Captain America lmao

It wasn't ironic

The reason Deadpool worked well is not only he's funny despite being batshit bonkers when written well, but also tragic and has some morality in his character, not much morality but enough to make him just likable and relatable enough. Hence why I loved the movie, it captured his funny side while also playing him his more tragic side and flaws.

Give Suicide Squad credit as bad as it is, they did TRY to make Harley relatable and tragic, but the whole character still came across a pseudo-feminist cosplay cash grab it hard not to relate to her. Suicide Squad Harley had one thing on the producer's mind and that was of course, money.

>Too bad it's an NRS game
i love this meme

they are the same person

are you fucking retarded

Play a real fighting game and not a zoning simulator, then we'll talk

guy you sound retarded i play tekken and street fighter fuck your us vs them shit fag

Tekken is a juggle simulator and SF is a zoning simulator.

I think he meant Virtua Fighter.

Yea those are both real fighting games.

It's not US vs Them it's that NRS make really bad fighting games from a balance stand point, they are only popular becuase they're are bloody or capeshit.

It's a shame that IJ gets a pass from so many people becuase they aren't exposed to a balanced fighting game. It's not just the spam it's the little nuances the game gets wrong.

you sound like a fucking retard all you nrs haters say the same retarded shit fuck off fool you dont know what the fuck you are talking about

>pseudo-feminist cosplay
Pretty sure feminists hated her sexualized look in the movie and that she acted slutty. Unless you're saying she beat up dudes because she's a stonk women. In which case they don't do that either, she's just a nutjob who fights people with a baseball bat and flips.

She was a good character in TAS and really cute. Don't know what people see in Suicide Squad's version though.

Honestly all the batman games designs for Harley seem off for me, but the corset, jacket and shorts suit her character much better although they're other designs for her.
I now a lot of people like the jester outfit and all but that only really works in the cartoon and more lighthearted comics. So I'm fine with the direction she's gone in.

Arkham Asylum Harley was sexy but she wasn't a slut really, yeah a couple of jokes in the beginning about a guy she was "flirting" with but it had double sense and she killed him and that was

Besides they improved her costume in the next game.

The real difference was that the writer felt respect and affection for the character so he made her funny and gave her DIGNITY.

>The real difference was that the writer felt respect and affection for the character so he made her funny and gave her DIGNITY.

Yeeaahh.. Dini usually writes like that

> Gave Harley a much needed popularity boost and got artistd to put her in sluttier outfits

sounds like a win to me

>Le "kills and get away with it woman"
This version needs to die a horrible death

>>Le "kills and get away with it woman"

That's every single Harley. It always feels like Batman is lenient with her.

Those explosions are so underwhelmingly small, what the fuck.

>she also makes fun of herself and her bad life decisions which sets her apart from other capeshit characters
???
A lot of characters poke fun at their circumstances. Harley isn't unique in this regard.

It's a harlequin costume you fucking idiot

>lol XD SO randUMBB
>Tara strong
no

No, it's a jester costume. Harlequin costumes don't look like that.

>>lol XD SO randUMBB
Literally never happans.

>Don't mock me child

>*fake ass egyptian mocking voice* "Don't mock me child"

>I like toenail clippings!
>can you make me a poney
> AGAINAGAIN (LAUGH TRACK)

Arkham games were a mistake

>harlequin
I bet you're the kind of faggot who's gonna watch the Bladerunner reboot

Oh yeah I guess that did happen. Although that last one isn't random at all.

>SFV
>real fighting game
Looks like you haven't played SFV at all.

Suicide Squad Harley was worse.

>Batman the Animated Series is the best Harley ever
FTFY

Nah, it's okay. Shorts just needed to be longer.

>Ruins
Nigga Harley is more popular than ever wha the fuck are you talking about

Agreed

are you forgetting that she's literally insane

>got rid of the jester suit because it didn't have aw wide an appeal to normalfags as slutty clown makeup
What a shame

stop being a faggot, user. its all fiction. Joker basically gets away with everything, too, he just happens to get beat up by Bats more often.

its yet another case of 'not muh'. entitled crybabies thinking fictional characters should never change because it offends their insecure feelings about their childhood.

But the problem is when the character evolves into shit and a sex toy.

she always was a sex toy, user. even in Batman TAS she was always Joker's fuck hole. she just happens to look as slutty as she is now.

She was a sex toy for Joker, she's still the same.

Interest in NRS games usually dies in 6 or so months and they get shit turn outs at events after that.

Checked.

This..uh, actually makes a lot of sense.

>are you forgetting that she's literally insane
> XD SO RANDUMB
She's suppose to be sane in the game.

user you know there's a difference between the sex toy that shows viewers her ass literally every 5 minutes and a real character.

Harley used to be a real character and about Joker I don't know if you let your sex toy shout at you but Joker endured it as a whipped husband.

hi there user, I imagine you really don't know how to distinguish between a whore and a wife or between a fuck hole and a girlfriend but she wasn't a slut in TAS.

It's hard to believe but she wasn't a slut there.

>I'm glad they didn't destroy ivy but the second she gets one good adaptation she's getting milked everywhere
That sounds kinda hot.

Harley isn't Joker's wife, not even close. Maybe you should do a little more research. She whored herself out to a guy that didn't even like her.