Illuminati CONFIRMED in South Korea. This is not a drill

illuminati CONFIRMED in South Korea. This is not a drill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vHHBECFKsk
nytimes.com/2016/10/28/world/asia/south-korea-choi-soon-sil.html?_r=0
koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025234
koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/10/116_216623.html
nytimes.com/2016/10/25/world/asia/south-korea-constitution-park-geun-hye.html?_r=0
foxnews.com/world/2016/10/25/south-korea-leader-acknowledges-ties-to-woman-in-scandal.html
koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025312
english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767403.html
english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767405.html
english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767646.html
koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025416
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07SEOUL2178_a.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw it's fucking REAL

A P O L O G I Z E

checked and fucking fuck
anons worldwide, unite
in the current year WE BRING LIGHT TO THE SHADOWS

Ok, its 3 AM. I'm tired. Can someone do a quick summary? Too much gook talk.

>tl;dr

I've been exposing this shit since 2003, and [[[current year]]] has been nutz.

Finally, we get to fight back.

I know there's too many threads now

Just look for ties with the rest of the global oligarchy and report back

I'm looking at you especially, MINERVA

KGB is striking from the grave. Got to admire their Tenacity.

>dailymail

that image is tl;dr

but basically some after a bunch of people in the government committed suicide or ended up in prison yelling about some shadow group, finally someone got fed up and stole a laptop with tons of documents on it and leaked it to the press confirming the government is being run by "The 8 Goddesses" a secret society. The PM takes direct orders from one of them.

They called it all bullshit until the President came out and apologized and said it was true. Now SHTF.

I feel cold inside.

The only thing that can save us now, is the super intelligence revolution.

Thanks.

me too bro, i've been working on this since Echelon was a meme before 9/11 even

STAY STRONG

Kek I told you all from the start.

From what I've read, she didn't admit it was a secret society but rather just Choi Soon-Sil, some voodoo gypsy or some shit idk. Or am I wrong?

Wasn't there some super right wing Chan in south Korea???

Did they have anything to do with exposing this?

yes, but Choi Soon-Sil is one of the 8 goddesses so that confirms what several imprisoned government officials were talking about.

There's also a Chinese Illuminati, apparently:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vHHBECFKsk

exactly

and this is why this is not really a big thing now
she basically downplayed it perfectly

Choi Soon-Sil is the only known member of the 8 godesses and it's been confirmed she controls Korea

So the real question is are the other godesses in Korea? or elsewhere? Merkel perhaps?

Yes the Li family.

Friendly reminder that you are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums if you bump the threads of LARPers

I think Choi has fled to Germany, so it could be an off shoot of the Bavarian Illuminati.

You know what they say. Any wild idea is a conspiracy theory until it isn't. I wonder how many more of these "conspiracies" will turn out to be true.

Someone close to the Clinton's?

I am Korean person, ask me anything

How are the citizens reacting to this? Protests? Riots?

WTF is going on over there?

Please stay safe, brother. Stay strong, and rise for your country when she falls.

>Literally on new sites
>but muh LARP
I already told you to fuck off

I'm guessing the 8 altogether manage the geopolitic highlights of the world, at least the east

The Li's and Japanese shinto cults all point to this

What the fuck is this shit

So by my understanding,
the President of SK shared some confidential info with a friend, and she admitted to this,
which I think is a good thing,
but a bad thing for her.

This "8 Goddesses" stuff and anything about leaked documents telling of a shadow government is made up, right?

Going to dump all the images from the original thread that I have

What's your league in Starcraft2?

as far as I get it there is not nearly enough evidence to make this in to something bigger than just some political changes, and some pawn sacrificing. park and choi will be thrown out of their positions officially, others of the same gang will take over and everything will quickly be swiped under the rug.

>I am too retarded to see the difference between the actual news and retardchan cancer
Go back to cripplechan and never come here again

>AYO HOL UP
are you telling me that kim jong un was right all this time ?

Is their any Western MSM sources that talk about this?

Specifically that make mention about a formal shadow government that has conspired to control the country? All I can find at the moment simply mention Park leaking the speech to Choi but not much else about the wider ramifications.

My father has always mocked me for my belief in these kinds of conspiracy theories and I want to give him some evidence that, actually, this kind of thing is real and does happen.

Show him the Wikilieaks release discussing the Seventh Floor Group you goose.

>How are the citizens reacting to this? Protests? Riots?
none here in Daegu and doesn't seem like there is anywhere else yet.
>WTF is going on over there?
people have found out the government is controlled by a shadow government and are quietly freaking out. nothing major yet.
Maybe. some of us are trying to leave because we know finding a job is Dark souls hard
Refer to
a little.

>tfw North Korea is actually unironically best Korea now

South Korean matriarchy Illuminati CONFIRMED! Why the fuck did the president admit it though? He could have pulled a Hillary Clinton and pretended the leaks aren't thing.

Don't waste this (You), it's the last one you get tonight

the fuck

serious question here:
how does it feeling that you've been keking at the notrh all these years and then suddently realise that you're no better ?

this meme has to fucking die. Koreans hardly play SC2. They play Brood war more than SC2 but the two most popular games are Overwatch and LoL.

kek

my fathers father was a white dude that was an honest to god pirate (like steal ships, kill the crew, run slaves, sell the cargo, and the ship) before WW2 in east asia. he was in deep as fuck with some chinese dudes in shanghai, and hong kong, and had a whole family in shanghai with a bunch of kids he smuggled over right before WW2 really got poppin. he was a polygamist and had a bunch of wives in different countries and ports like japan, korea, the phillipines, and basically everywhere you could go on a boat, but the one he really took care of were my dads siblings, and the shanghai family he brought up to north jersey in the 40's.

he said there were so many things going on over there that will be forgotten after the years go by that no one will believe it. he told my father a bunch of shit on his deathbed, and my father met his half siblings and freaked the fuck out.

there are big clans of ethnic Han that run shit all over the east. my aunt judy (the chinese side) said they got their hooks into everything, and everyone, from the top politicians, to the motherfucker jerking off on a park bench talking to pidgeons. watch who you talk to, because you never know who they are connected to like her father was. she owns a bunch of beauty salons and shit up in the tri-state area. her sons are straight up criminals.

>now

WHATS GOING ON TELL ME NOW

It's real dude.
This might be the start of something HUGE

Nope. Not a whole lot desu. Everything seems normal. Not many people these days are talking about it apart from the normal 'I hate park geun-hye'

This is by my understanding as well friend. It is a stupid decision but it's not the end of the world, might not even be the end of her presidency

Genji

WEW LAD WHAT THE FUGG :D:D:D

it's not really a surprise. the signs that the gov was corrupt started showing up about two presidents ago and didn't realize it until now is truly shocking actually. it's almost funny.
>he said there were so many things going on over there that will be forgotten after the years go by that no one will believe it. he told my father a bunch of shit on his deathbed, and my father met his half siblings and freaked the fuck out. that sounds a lot similar to my uncle in law.
South Korean government is controlled by shadow government. they got found out.
Protoss Cheese.
maybe.

maybe she feels guilty ????

Kek western MSM reporting this shit? Come on now.

so was she overtaken ?
i've seen somewere on Sup Forums that people are totally fine with this and she will probably get re-elected ?
please tell me this a joke

Kek Vult

What about the Megalia shit?

Yeah tell us about daughters of megalia, what's up with that shit ? Is this really a big thing or people blow it out of proportions ?

do you think anything will come from this or that literally nothing will change?

The eternal woman strikes again.

Well the plot is there, just need the protagonist to save the day

why should anything change?

It must change

What are you on about fagget, the NY-fkcing-Times wrote about it: nytimes.com/2016/10/28/world/asia/south-korea-choi-soon-sil.html?_r=0

So this means that I can start watching illuminati documentaries without feeling guilty?

I like conspiracies but a secret society made of women? come on

but it won't

I risk to sound dumb but: Why should it?
Serious question.
What could be the most coming out of this?

This will not even end her presidency.

This shit is confirmed:

koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025234
>‘Choi-gate’ scandal snowballing

koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/10/116_216623.html
>Investigations into 'Choi Soon-sil gate' widening

nytimes.com/2016/10/25/world/asia/south-korea-constitution-park-geun-hye.html?_r=0
>Faulting Term Limit, South Korean Leader Proposes Revising Constitution

foxnews.com/world/2016/10/25/south-korea-leader-acknowledges-ties-to-woman-in-scandal.html
>South Korea's leader acknowledges ties to woman in scandal

koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025312
>Key suspects still at large in Choi Sun-sil probe

english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767403.html
>Pres. Park's “apology” doesn’t jive with previous explanations of Choi Sun-sil scandal

english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767405.html
>‘It’s actually a system where Choi Sun-sil tells the President what to do’

english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767646.html
>Was Choi Sun-sil behind the closing of the Kaesong Industrial Complex?

koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025416
>Pseudo-Christian shamanistic cult alleged to have influence over President Park

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07SEOUL2178_a.html
>ROK PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: STILL THE POLITICS OF THE VORTEX

Yes, but remember it's a Jewluminati

Ruled by 8 woman. This explain why asians are so cucked. White man rule they country, put woman representative in power: You wonder why asian in general worship white people.

Conclusion: Hehehe, good work white people, evil wicked shits.

This is coming from a country with Angela Merkel as it's leader

This is coming from a country with Weedman as it's leader

>Everything seems normal.
Don't trust what they say... South Korea is lost.

Have you learned nothing from what happened to Australia?

Weedman is bad, but Merkel is worse

>women and cuck leaders.

lol

>white people cause all the problems
>if only we started being more cucked

Hans just go back to fucking your own country up

Whenever Christians and Feminists ally, there are big problems. Usually the feminists have an ulterior motive that the Christians miss or don't care about. Whenever you see Feminists and Christians agreeing, you know the law they want is super harmful.
copypasta on the subject
Conservative Christians need to stop allying with the Feminists whenever they see a way to discourage premarital sex. The feminists academics are toying with their stupid asses. This Trump "scandal" is a perfect example. How many virtue seeking Christians have condemned Trump? Way too many. It is not that they have no point, it is that they are missing the larger point. This fall into the same trap with campus sex ed. Some Christians are smart enough to recognize that the feminist "pro-sex ed" is really anti-sex as it puts men and women in unnatural positions, but they stop there. They think "great! kids have less pre-marital sex" and don't consider the damning psychological effects this training has on many. Attacking male sexual dominance is a bigger threat than pre-marital sex.

women are great at magick, dont understimate them, specially when so many males have their fire off

no fly zone soon to be in effect

This is what happens when you have a cowed populace

This is why gun ownership is important; every mother fucker bleeds

Keep the bastards nervous

America, don't make the same mistake the rest of the world has made

RELEASE THE ANCIENT POWER

NOW

>realizing America will send its first black president to jail
>realizing you are stuck with your cuck pm

>THE ANCIENT POWER
what is the female equivalent of lord kek?

Maybe. some koreans don't really care about politics because they're already struggling in work but maybe it's in a minority?
Yes and no.
online, maybe it is a big thing but in everyday physical places, it's actually somewhat non existent. although some students, professors discuss the disadvantages the men have in front of the male students. whether that's affected my Megalia or not, it seems like it's affected some females.
just personal experiences.
i'm hoping a few things will change but it's unlikely. I'm not exactly sure since South Korea has always been internally Irrational. our country's been trying to implement western ideas because it seems like that's the best way to go, for example America. But culturally, it's the opposite, so because of that, congress literally fights. it's like South Korea is the closed beta for the united states, if a feature works out here, it's implemented to USA, if not, either abandon that feature or fix it until it'll work.
why do you think so many Koreans play MMO's and video games?

The 8 goddesses have maybe been revealed on twicechan. Pic related. The guy in the pic said it was legit.

Why aren't we memeing this into US politics? This is literally what happens if Hillary wins.

Oh op for a second there I though it was our weekly illuminati drill