I encouraged my girlfriend to get an abortion in 2011 and for a while afterwards I felt apathy and, well, relief...

I encouraged my girlfriend to get an abortion in 2011 and for a while afterwards I felt apathy and, well, relief, about the decision. In murdering my own offspring I felt that I had dodged a figurative bullet that would have seen me crippled for life.

Since 2013 however I've been plagued by guilt and suicidal thoughts because of my selfish, and plain evil, actions. I drink a lot to mask the pain but it is not a cure. Will the guilt ever go away or should I just off myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=VBxWEQe2TP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only way to make it go away is to knock her up again.

get her pregnant and keep the kid. that will make you happy again and have a meaning in this life (:
WHITE POWER!

You can't take back what you did, but you can try to atone.

By getting her pregnant and keeping the kid

Have a new kid and pour everything you have into raising him/her properly. It won't aleviate it completely, but as long as it is genuine, it will give you strenght to be even better.

The guilt will go away. Just keep drinking. it works for me.

This

What color are you?

dont listen to this retard

yeah what colour are you?

Also along with this have you talk with you girlfriend or anyone about this?

Nothing can make up for it. You took what was one of the hardest decisions to make, and robbed her of her choice, and forced yourself onto her to do what YOU wanted with HER body. Nothing is going to change that, and you should feel guilt.

Taking away a woman's choice is never okay, and the guilt should be a constant reminder to you that this is not something that's acceptable.

I'm white.

I haven't uttered a word about it to anyone and I don't see my ex anymore. I don't have any close friends and if I told my family, my mother would find out and she would be devastated.

Have you gone over this with your gf?

Sixteen years of night sweats and the physical tremors when ever I go a few hours without pounding a bottle, and I never succeeded in drinking it all away. Sure, the darkness is always there warm, comforting emptiness, but so is the rage. I've woken several times after injuring myself and other with no recollection. The state of peace I once felt is fleeting. It gets harder and harder to reach. Everyone at work knows I smell of booze everyday. For now, my work is so admired, we all pretend know one notices.

fuck off sjw logic

Doesn't help keeping it in, user. You should talk to someone about it. What about your dad?

You sound pretty beta lad. If you're not ready to have a child, making her have an abortion is the most humane thing you could of done. Better to get rid of the fetus while it's not conscious than have it live a shit life.

Fuck another chick and this time see it through that the kid is born. You are absolved.

Your country is becoming a shithole because of that kind of thinking. Break out of it, I'm rooting for ya.

Walk into a Catholic Church and tell God that you're sorry. One day you can receive the sacrament of reconciliation or baptism, which will cleanse your conscience.

Why do people suggest adding a child to the world to increase ones own happiness when the world is so fucked up. Like.. The child is going to grow up and go through the same things, possibly worse things.

Any more buzzwords?

Depends on where you live

the guilt is entirely subjective and if you force yourself to stop feeling it, you will stop feeling it.

Furthermore it implies that OP is willing and able to raise a child. Children are expensive and impractical. OP hasn't stated any desire to burden himself with the additional costs of childcare for around 16-28 years.

I had a similar choice and I pressured her to keep it. It was not easy on my career but I love daughter. Abortion is awful and I hate living in a society that normalizes it

Stop being a pussy, you made an executive decision that, in your words, dodged a bullet. You were not ready for a baby. Just remember, its a pile of flesh just like you and I. It did not have any concept of reality. Our natural Human instinct is survival and you made a decision based on your survival and future success.

grow a pair faggot

It's cool op, you should just chill and talk it over with your chil...never mind mongo

OP's guilty conscience is soft proof that we are not just animals and that we do have souls. The reason OP is guilty is because he has sinned before God. If he's just a brute animal like you say, then he doesn't have reason to be guilty.

You need to repent and truly change your heart. Ask god for forgiveness, is the only way you can find peace

You literally did nothing wrong. It was your gf's body. You think the decision was up to you ? It wasn't. It really was your gf's decision to make. When your gf had the abortion, she made that decision, not you. Even though this is wrecking your conscious, look at how you knew you were not prepared to raise a child. Do you think you are anymore ready to raise a child now, just because of these second thoughts you are having ? Stop drinking, it doesn't solve anything. Let the past go. Live in the present, you owe it to the people, who love you, to be here in the now. I don't even know you, but my wish for you is to live in the now.

I can't think of a more noble cause then bringing a child into this world and raising them right to help make the world a better place.

Who put the guilt in his heart, society or God? Prove that it wasn't society

I bet if it were alive right now, it would be trying to say daddy...only it would come out as faggot. Strange how that works sometimes.

>Prove that it wasn't society

Society tells us that there is nothing wrong with abortion, yet OP has a guilty soul. QED

you made a choice, now you live with it.

if you feel it was a wrong choice, let people know who are in the situation you were, maybe you will help them from making the mistake you did

offing yourself because you feel bad is as bad as, well its as bad as offing your child because it would be inconveniant

Lmao when the world is toppling due to climate change due to overpopulation and the green and bullshit that comes with human beings running rampart each thinking of their own desire or the desire or their tribe tell me how raising an additional sponge that will become part of the human herd will "make the world a better place through the magical power of goodness"

You're selective in the society you cite

Evolution: our primary function is to nurture our children

lol your a gutless coward
because you think a chunk of meat
that resembles a human is one
got news bub it ain't

>You literally did nothing wrong. It was your gf's body. You think the decision was up to you ? It wasn't. It really was your gf's decision to make. When your gf had the abortion, she made that decision, not you.

Not really relevant. He's essentially an accomplice to murder. I think that men that encourage women to have abortions are even more guilty than the women, generally, because, 1. men should know better because they aren't affected by their emotions as much, 2. a woman can easily be manipulated by a man, so if a man convinces his partner to kill their child it's an abuse of power.

>offing your own child because you can't afford it meanwhile mahmoud has 12 kids all paid for with child benefit from the government

Top jej this is why Europe is dying

If you're suicidal about such a small thing, it means you are mentally weak -- and hence, you made the right decision to protect the genepool from your inferior defective progeny.

Feel better yet?

We've all done it bro, but it's not hopeless.
youtube.com/shared?ci=VBxWEQe2TP0

It's mostly her fault. The child was hers too and she could have told you to fuck off but she never. She aborted and that makes it her fault.

If any of you masturbate, your all hypocrites. There is literally nothing wrong with not carrying a fetus to term. None of you have any right to judge

Sperm alone doesn't create a child. Masturbation isn't comparable to ripping out a fetus. Kys bitch.

How does adding a couple of cells make it any more sacred, bitch.

Are you 12 ?

Haven't laughed this hard for a while, kek, thanks.

What's the name of this gorgeous angel?
I know she's called Mara but what else?
I have some of her photos but I want to find some more.
Also what's her relation with nazism? I remember a pic of her with a hitler toy.

Because then it actually becomes a living fetus. Are you this dumb.

Why are serbs so degenerate. One of the highest rates of abortions in europe (eapecially for the 14-24 age group) and one of the lowest birth rates in europe?

>I drink a lot to mask the pain
Looks like the baby is the one who dodged the bullet.

It's your fuckin fault for making bastards out of wedlock, you were never going to raise it and the child would forever be fucked.

How fucking hard is it to force her to swallow it christ sake.

Yea - knock her up again.
Then you will find out why u decided to abort in the first place.
This time you will have to murder the child yourself.
Only this way will you learn the difference between abortion and murder.
Only then you will live happily ever after.

This entire post is a trainwreck

>a FUCKING LEAF

Gas yourself senpai

this is the only way

Just drink until you die; that'll stop it.

Don't do this, the love of your new child will just fill you with more guilt as you see how much a child loves and how much the child you aborted would have loved you and how you've betrayed it and how you killed your current childs sibling who they also would have loved

>I've done this

But in the long term your child will grow up to suffer and hurt and will hate you in some ways so in the long run you've saved yourself from pain.

They'd be 5 or 6 now OP. Oh God.. what have you done.. I don't know, maybe you should.. perhaps it'd just be for the best if you did.. Who knows maybe they've forgiven you and are waiting for you on the otherside? Well good luck OP. make it quick and clean.

Forgive yourself.

You fell for the meme that having kids ruins your life.

I never heard anyone saying they regret having their kid.

Why is this even bothering you. Did a man from the local works come and fine you for not having a child? Are you being pursued by militant anti-abortion fanatics who actively want to punish you? You didn't say, so I'm gonna say credibly not.

What you did was stunt a bundle of nerve endings that would've clawed its way out of your girlfriend's womb and ruined your life. If you had to choose between a few hours of discomfort and the lack of a baby, or 18 years of having to raise a child in an environment which just isn't ready for it, are you honestly saying you wouldn't choose the latter?

You didn't kill anything. It simply never was. Get over it, and realise that whether you got that abortion or not, you're going to pass out of the veil alone. It's just a matter of sooner or later, happier or sadder.

You can always have another child, when you're ready. But short of murder, you can't unmake what you birth into the world.

Sorry leaffag, you beliving that 'Canadians' are human just because they're chunks of meat that resemble humans doesn't make it so.

You chunks of meat have a rude shock coming to you

10/10

You sound repentant, I recommend prayer. God forgives all sins.

>he fell for the (((abortion)))-is-ok meme

The Holy Church of Christ warned you about this, britcuck. Turn to your redeemer Jesus Christ and admit you dun goofed big time.

The guilt trip will get alot worse once you approach your 40s and realize you wont have kids and grandkids to help you through old age. Once you're 60 and up, expect nothing but misery and suffering.

Find somebody to talk to about the guilt and your actions. Lots of people kill people and go on with their lives. Usually they kill for a reason other than laziness and stupidity, but it does happen.

From now on the pull out and cum on her face or do anal.

Look into attending a Rachel's Vineyard retreat run by your local Catholic diocese.

Praying for you, user

OP, you're a selfish person who did a very bad thing. But at least you regret that decision now. And realizing that is the first step to moving forward.

You have to leave the girl.

Just kill yourself. You'll never shake it.

Repent for your sins. What you was cruel and inhumane and nothing you can do will that that, but acknowledging what you did was wrong and taking responsibility is the first step to reconciling with God.

>Missing the point entirely

Wow, brits are really fucking retarded.

Her..dur...abortion not murder. Why has bad feelz?

"But short of murder, you can't unmake what you birth into the world"

No shit, sherlock. You clearly should have been aborted to spare the entire human race from embarrassment.

Nice spook.

Depends if you are r or K selected.
K selected people care for their offspring.
r selected don't.

@OP
That you feel guilt over it shows that you are human and not just a stupid breeding animal.
Have a kid and raise it propper. Learn from your mistakes and thrive.

Good luck to you.