Current betting agencies are showing a 4/1 payout for Trump to win the Presidency

Current betting agencies are showing a 4/1 payout for Trump to win the Presidency.

What do you think about betting $5,000 on Trump?

Also, general election predictions.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mitchellvii
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/07/the-voting-block-every-pundit-never-discusses-the-monster-vote/
savethestudent.org/make-money/what-is-matched-betting.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i betted around 700 dollars, but you can get better ods than 4/1 find a diffrent site

You should bet your life savings m8. Trump is going to win for sure. There are so many Trump yard signs in America. I have yet to see a single Hillary one.

You should at least bet what you're comfortable losing. That's some really good odds.

Bet everything.

If you can afford to lose $5000, go ahead.

This is not to say I think Trump is going to lose, it's just a general rule for gambling. There is a very good chance he won't win. Remember, if Trump wins but Hillary jews it away from him through voter fraud you still lose your money.

All Americans should bet all their money on Trump. Even if he loses, America is going down the shitter and our dollar will be worthless anyway. You can only win.

It used to be like 5.5/1

This is true. Polls are made up. The media is rigged. Voting machines are biased. All Americans want to vote for Trump. There will be no tears on November 8.

Bet your life savings, OP.

I bet my entire student loan on Trump. There are countless yard signs in my area. No way he'll lose

Bet £100 on Trump 5/1. Election day is going to be fun.

I've bet 1,200 pounds because fuck it.

I think he's far more likely to win than the bookies think.

That said, there's still a good chance he won't win so only bet what you can stand to lose.

Because homeowners are age 30+ and tend to lean conservative.

Its like saying i browse social media and am yet to see a positive Trump post

I put a small bet on trump earlier and am tempted to put a bigger one on.

All these burgers saying how many trump signs the see obviously live in nice white neighbourhoods.

Most of the US population is in the cities and America is 40% not white.

I already have $10k on trump. Looking forward to buying a new car next month.

no it's not like that because trump is decisively ahead in the social media game too

I played around on the road to 270 map, don't see how Trump is going to win.

Shitskins won't bother getting out of bed to vote luckily.

I checked the betting sites just before brexit.
Can't member the odds but it was 17% chance of vote leave 83% remain and we all know how that turned out.

I would only lay down at 7:1 for Trump, but even that is a sucker bet

I hope it will work this time too

Yeah, he's definitely going to win. It's just like brexit so you should probably put more money down. 4/1 is great! you're gonna make bank, wish it was legal over here

I tried to use predictit.org but the cunts want me to have a us address to bet...

How the fuck did you place a bet while in the US? I don't believe you. Who took your bet

I added you to my collage.

What kind of thoughtstopping cliche is this? Blacks have the highest voter turnout of all demographics. Rest assured they understand the need to vote in order to safeguard their future gibs.

>predictions were totally wrong for about a single European referendum.
> I never have to face reasonable probability ever again.
Gettin' pretty tired of this BUT BREXIT line Sup Forums

Signs are good on him winning, I doubled my bet yesterday after seeing the evidence for early voting showing evidence of a landslide coming for him.

Heck, eve Michael Moore think he's gonna win.

You're comparing apples to apfelwein. US presidential election is like 50 mini elections each with decades of precedent. Brexit was a single vote on a once in a lifetime thing.

Stop making the comparison. It's retarded.

>falling for the betting jew

>flag
>comment + image

doesnotaddup.jpg

It's not funny when you guys do it. It's just sad.

>poorfags not betting at least $100k

I bet $200k at 5/1 odds so I'll win $1m like a boss

is it really true that 70% of americans don't even have $1k in their bank account?

let's hustle a bunch of fags into spending their savings on a bad bet

t. a person that is going to lose 200k

I put €1,000 down. I'd bet more if I could.
Do it. Also post proof of bet.

Maybe not, but it will be funny when you lose your money to the Jews that run the betting business because other Jews rigged the elections to make Trump lose.

I wouldn't, because those are the odds even before the inevitable rigging. I would bet a smaller token amount just in case but let's be honest, the corruption in the american political system is not going to let this proceed fairly.

It's like agreeing to a bet where someone says bet £10 i wont punch you in the face.

t. a toothpaste who will never see $200k in his life

Take the 5k and short the dollar, you'll make more money.

screepcap or you're bullshitting

What's your job? I bet you are just LARPing as a richfag, you poorfag

Also this Screencap or it didn't happen

When Donald Trump wins short the market.

Fuck off CTR, Trump is not going to lose

Nope

Presuming I waste my time with that shit. My family was from Scotland. We invented thrift. It's why there are so few of you people there.

Watch. Same thing happened with Brexit. I made 50k shorting the market the day before.

fucking knew i should of but an accumilator bet on with brexit to leave and trump to win...would be raking it in right now if trump wins

even 100 quid would of made a fortune.

it's probably a good bet, thought the momentum might be changing

if you can't afford to lose it, don't bet it

why do you lie on the internet? nobody thinks any higher of you. Post a screencap of the payout or some verification

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK

Short the market faggot, screen cap this post. November 8th and 9th there will be a huge move in the market. I trade for a living, don't need to prove shit. Watch for yourself, you'll regret, not listening.

The payouts in parimutuel gambling are primarily driven by amateurs chasing red herrings. This goes double for headline news type events. MSM watching know-nothings are all betting on the favored candidate, even if their lead in the polls is only a point or two come election day. This is where having your ear to the ground for a year-and-a-half comes in handy. The trifecta of your candidate winning, the smug satisfaction of overcoming as the underdog, and a pocket full of money is hard to beat.

You guys are doing it all wrong.

My bookies paddypower. Has odds state by state. And they are ridiculously uninformed. I don't know if trump will reach 270.

But Ohio, Arizona, Iowa is evens. You double your money if you bet that he wins one of them.
Put them together and it's like a 5/1 pay out.
Absurd

I'm seriously tempted to do it, but how big is the chance of Trump actually winning? I know the media is full of shit, but i really don't want to lose my bet

So what bet have you placed overall?

Sup Forums is convinced the election is rigged so...

I honestly have no idea who will win the election because there are so many different variables at play that we just can't know until the day, such as how many people were actual secret trump supporters, how many new people to the system there actually are. What the turnout will be for minorities, for liberals, bernie bros, evangelicals, conservatives, and even for trump supporters, all of which no one really knows. And whether moderate republicans will actually grow up and realize they'd rather have him then her.

With so many variables I wouldn't be surprised if it was a landslide going either way or if they even tied electorally. I don't think the polls could be accurate honestly even if the media wasn't tilting them, because there will be a lot of new voters to the system that it can't measure, and its not a meme that there are secret Trump supporters because its not a meme that there are secret Trump supporters the same thing happened to Reagan back in 1980.

Honestly nothing can surprise me but I'll be surprised if I'm not surprised.

Yeah, but why are they betting then? At least it's pretty certain that the media are shills, but the trouble is we don't know if Trump's tied with Clinton or winning. I just wanna see some actual polls that aren't made by shit like Infowars or CNN

The reason there's so few of us there is that we can steal your potatoes through the British government. There's literally nothing to steal in your shithole.

Sup Forums is retarded.

I'm not saying it's rigged but if hillary is to win, it's gonna be rigged in the eyes of Sup Forums. yet they still wanna place money on it, seems pretty stupid

You can't be sure of your bet, that's why it's a bet

If you see proof that trump is winningthen so do thebookies and will adjust the odds accordingly.

I bet $1500.

>mfw millions on real estate but uncapable of betting more than 20 dollars

You'll either win 20k which isn't really enough to say "I won big" or you'll lose 5k which is enough to make you hate yourself

Well either the election isnt rigged and the polls actually reflect that clinton has more support, or it is rigged and he won't be allowed to win.

I think all the real rigging went into media control and propaganda campaigns leading to her support, they wont need to rig the actual day because they have an army of drones violently against trump.

Do the analysis yourself.

What is the evidence Clinton is winning? What is the evidence Trump is winning?

Clinton's only proof of winning is the MSM saying she is winning and the polls showing her doing better than Obama.

Trump's proof of winning is his primary performance being the best in republican history, his massive rallies, his anti establishment ideals bringing in the independants and monster vote for the first time and more.

Yeah i've been watching from over here and everyone in my country thinks trump is the worst. Are there any polls that actually reflect what we think, that Trump is winning? I've heard he's got the lead in Florida. Personally, i think he is gonna win. Just wanted to hear what others had to say about it, thanks for the input. May the frustration of the American people pave the way for Trump

twitter.com/mitchellvii

This guy debunks polls all the time.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/07/the-voting-block-every-pundit-never-discusses-the-monster-vote/

The conservative treehouse provides a great analysis and evidence why Trump is going to win. I also browse liberal websites and look at their analysis why Hillary is going to win but it's barely any relevant information to be honest.

Where did you get those odds?

sportsbet is 5 to 1 and 5.4 to 1 on the popular vote

I try to look at the issue from both sides before drawing conclusions and the pro-Hillary media never seems to have something concrete that indicates she's winning, except for their skewed polls. Thanks for the help

t.rtlz

Out of all the bullshit on Sup Forums, we have chosen your post to be the winner for today.

Please stop by the front office to pick up the jar of cum we all jacked off into.

I put a hundred on it just to keep things spicy.

Anyone actually worried about losing their money should NOT gamble. Go buy some nice clothes and start applying for a job.

Throwing your last few sheckles in some hail mary attempt to get rich without hard work is just being a degenerate.

Most of trump's big crashes have come since the primaries though, like the sexual assault scandals. I have no doubt that the media is totally pushing clinton and the polls too, but it doesn't change the fact that it is probably working.

On facebook and in person all i ever meet are clinton supporters and sharing/liking of anti-trump memes. Even the more red pilled people i know are just a bit on the fence.

I want him to win and i believe the election is corrupted, but i think hilary does have much more support as a result of it.

(But im english so its not too relevant)

I have 100 on him at 5.5/1 payout. Now I regret not betting more.
Thinking about betting 1000€ on him next week at 4.5/1 odds.

savethestudent.org/make-money/what-is-matched-betting.html

Guide to free tickets.

You're welcome.

Horseshit.

Go fuck yourself.

Just buy Gold or short the Dow Jones. Gives you way better returns if you're right and you don't lose everything if you're wrong

Why would you need to steel potatoes? They are literally the easiest crop to farm. Unless of you all were so inbred that you suffered from every manner of genetic disorder available at once and couldn't do the work.

>Trump ahead im the 30+ homeowner crowd
>Trump ahead in the Social media crowd

Who DOES vote for Hillary actually? They say you can't win the election without minorities, but can she win without the white majority?

Also blacks for Trump is a thing and gains more and more momentum, so...

Compare Trump rallies and Hillary rallies.
Trump regularly fills stadiums, Hillary has trouble filling a highschool gym even when half the people there are paid by her.

You can say there's a lot of #NeverTrump voters that don't like Hillary either, but if most of the people that'd vote for her are too apathetic to go to her rallies, there's a pretty good chance they'll be too apathetic to actually go vote.
If it as much as rains on November 8th, a Trump victory is practically guaranteed.

I hope you're attractive because dumb, angry and ugly is a horrible way to go through life.

There are enough cucks now to offset normal white adults who don't hate their parents.

I'm on betfair. Wisconsin is 6/1 Michigan is 8/1 Penn is 8/1 and Virginia is 9/1

Ohio, Iowa and Arizona are like 1.5, Colorado Nevada Florida are around 4/1 respectively. I have the option to cash out Maine which I put 2£ on. 2.20 cash out, 22 if he wins Maine. Should I cash out?

>>Trump ahead im the 30+ homeowner crowd
>>Trump ahead in the Social media crowd

Source on either of these? Because it sounds an awful lot like you're saying "hurr durr i have seen more trump signs and he has more twitter followers XD XD"

Excuse me. Virginia is 16/1

Is this for real?

Women and minorities seem to be her primary voters it seems. Also zombies.

Reminder that Trump's support with minorities, blacks and women are much higher than previous republican candidate records and those other candidates won with much less.

Remeber how pol backed rommney, and how they said, he is gonna win 100% and if yhe polls are rigged why the election wouldnt be?

The thing is the same logic applies here. Mainstream media painted all Brexit supporters as racist extremists, so the reasonable Brexit supporters wouldn't publicly admit they'd vote for Brexit.
I noticed at work today too when I saw an online poll wether I'd vote gor Trump or Clinton that I didn't dare to click Trump in case someone judges me. (In that particular poll Trump leads 65 to 35 btw)

I would not trust the official polls. There might be a secret majority for Trump. Especially the more they try to paint Trump and his supporters as sexists and stuff the more the polls will be diluted. It appears that Clinton is winning, but I don't think anyone who decided to vote Trump will decide differently in the actual election because they heard him say that he likes to kiss women 10 years ago or that he allegedly groped a woman 30 years ago (who just (((coincidentally))) is connected to Clinton)

This too, the current perception amongst the liberal crowd from what I can find on the most liberal forums on the internet is that Hillary has already won in a landslide and there's nothing else Trump can do to win as he's now desperately trying to appear relevant and they are already talking about celebrating and how to repair the racism, sexism that Trump has caused over the year and a half.

I doubt most of them would be motivated to go out and vote seeing as how they've "won" already. Whereas if you look at conservative sites, the Trump supporters are just waiting for election day knowing that they have to fight to ensure the american dream lives on and is going to do everything they can to vote.

It's a massive difference in attitudes and judging from the rise of the alt-right movements in europe and Brexit, this apathy will kill the potential voters.

I love you Australia
Never change

Clever money is on arbitrage betting atm.

I found a Drumpflet that gave a 1:1 payout on a Shillary win, logged in 500 CHF, now I'm gonna bet 250 on a Drumpf win at 4:1. Hedging is a beautiful thing.
>yeah, couldn't care less who wins

This Negro got it right! Find Trump supporter who are overconfident, bet them on 1:1 payouts for smaller amounts, then hedge the whole bet 4:1 or even 5:1 on international betting pages and you make money guaranteed.
The better you can talk Trumpists into wagers, the more you will make. Use your trolling abilities.

I see them but I live in a corrupt nigger/shitlib infested area.

I got 5-1 for my bet.