If you think Trump's October suprise is over, then you are sadly mistaken...

If you think Trump's October suprise is over, then you are sadly mistaken. The Trump 'nigger' tape will be released in a couple of days. It will be the final nail in the coffin to the campaign. Why do you think the media is being fair and balanced by reporting on some of the Wikileaks info? They are basically giving him room to breath before they give him the final knockout punch. Expect a lot of protests/riots at Trump's final rallies. You have been warned.

R.I.P Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/14/donald-trump-kept-calling-lil-jon-an-uncle-tom-celebrity-apprentice-staffers-say.html
twitter.com/LilJon/status/787118540163682304
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At this point neither side has anything interesting to release and you might have mental issues if you think they do.

Trump nigger tape was that Uncle Tom shit that blew over in about an hour

Nice attempt though

>releases nigger tape
>Trump's number go up another 14%

I wish that was the case my dear friend but unfortunately it isn't. The real 'nigger' tape will be released. It was found in the 9 hrs of unreleased Trump footage that Hillary's campaign has in their hands. Hillary and her team were always planning to use it as the final nuke.

Sorry friend. But you will see in the next few days.

Please make sure to screenshot these posts to prove that I tried to warn the people but they did not listen.

INCREASINGLY

The voters don't care if he said nigger.

I hate when the leaf is right.

They'll save it for 2-3 days before the election, that way it can stay in the news cycle right up until voting ends.

Grab em' by the pussy went away after 48 hours.

You poor poor thing. You really think it's over? You really think Trump would go out this easily? Nope. They have the tape(s). Notice how I said tapes and not tape? Because it's more than one tape. And they will be released before November 8th. There will be not enough time to damage control this final scandal, this will be the final blow to the Trump campaign and to the Trump name and brand.

If you think the media has not been planning for such a thing you either have been asleep all election or are severely deluded.

Pic related is the producer for the first two seasons of The Apprentice.

NERVOUS

Go ahead. Release it.

Do it. Hell, do it in the morning. Put your faggot money where your faggot mouth is.

>A fucking union jack with some scattered stars

Trump can literally nuke Australia and I will still vote for him

Even if we lose I am looking quite forward to it.

Hillary pushes us into cold war 2.0 and sooner or later there will be a revolution.

then we can just vote with our guns. which we conservatives have in abundance.

either way. we win.

No, it's much worse than we thought, and it was released 2 weeks ago.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/14/donald-trump-kept-calling-lil-jon-an-uncle-tom-celebrity-apprentice-staffers-say.html

HE CALLED LIL' JON A NIG- an Uncle Tom.

twitter.com/LilJon/status/787118540163682304

And he called him an Uncle Tom once, then stopped when he was told it was an offensive term.

Trump will never be able to recover now.

They've made the tape available for private viewings to media here in Europe. I just left the room, having seen the tape on laptop of a producer. Believe me when I say Trump is finished. We have more stomach for racism here in Europe but even we were shocked. I am a Trump supporter secretly but after seeing this I really hope no one around me knows I ever supported him.

trump says nigger on tape

no one cares, even niggers think he is bad ass now
Hillary demands why she still isn't 50 points ahead while throwing her used adult diapers at her staff
OP is killed by a suicide emu while buying a new dildo
the world goes on

I don't have it. CNN however does.

>>A fucking union jack with some scattered stars
I'm using a proxy btw. Just warning you beforehand.

I'm not a Clinton supporter. I support Trump but this will destroy him and his campaign. I feel terribly sad that this is going to happen. I feel sad for the state of America and the world that a great man will be crucified like this in front of the whole world but it will happen. I hate the crooks who have overtaken America and the world but they are too powerful for us. This tape.. boy.. it is going to be something. These guys are so devilish.. how can they do this to a guy. But these evil men... these evil corrupt men will not sleep at night until they destroy this man completely. Trump will be a sacrifice to the globalists.. they will make sure another Trump never gets too close to power ever again. He will be made an example of.. I'm crying as I'm typing this because it's so awful what is going to happen.. but the devil is the king of this world. I wish Trump a safe and prosperous life after the election is over. May God have mercy on America. Save us Jesus.

>We have more stomach for racism here in Europe but even we were shocked.
LOL

>Then the concern trolling pops out

So genuine faggot. thanks for corrupting the record.

Hah, little did you know, Trump's Russian connections were able to hack into the CIA, which got the tape through subpoena from NBC.

Did you really think the FSB would stand by and allow that tape to be released?

Checkmate, Shillary shill.

I have a tape where Trump calls CTR a bunch of nigger faggots

Why u scared?

I fucking hate larp threads so much and they should be grounds for a perma-ban.

>AUSTRALIA

Fix your own fucking country first.

Stop using my flag you CTR cunt.

I wish I could tell Mr. Trump what is going to happen. But sadly.. I can't. How can evil men destroy a man like this? In front of the whole world? I wanted Trump to win so badly but it looks like we'll be stuck with same old Hillary. That sucks.

TOLLOLOLOLLLLOLOL

We heard this 3 weeks ago, then 2 weeks ago, then last week, now again, each time the "big day" changing greatly. Go fuck yourself and take your shitty CTR. role playing to reddit, faggot.

Just kidding I made this up. So did everyone else. Too easy. There won't be a video. Trump will win.

You seem nervous.

No need to be.

Trump was meant to lose.

This election was a ruse.

Goodbye.

Hope you enjoy the tape that will be released.

Taking a break from roo fucking are we?

They should have released it before early voting.

>9 october
It would be smart to release them now to divert attention away from the hammering the clinton foundation is taking.

Best Trump speech, spread it everywhere!

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

Remember when all we had to say was "cunt". It's sad that so many people vpn as aussies and ruin our reputation here on pol.

10 days before election dmc blows their load.
>implying Trump's bag of tricks is spent
Hillary's failed campaign has already drawn too much attention to people that do not like attention. The threat of more revelation alone will suppress the contents of your sad southern hemispherical brain.

it's all over rick wilson's twitter

> original content

If they had this tape they would've dropped it long ago instead of languishing in desperation.

Oh barf. Please revise that script, it sounds too fake.

>Why do you think the media is being fair and balanced by reporting on some of the Wikileaks info?

What fucking media are you watching? There's been a blanket ban on Wikileaks coverage while they continously push idiotic commentary over Trump being *shock, horror* a heterosexual alpha male and talking honestly about what fucking sluts women can be.

Serious question. Why do people--Muslims, white males, whoever--go into McDonald's or malls or nightclubs and shoot a bunch of random people whose only significance is to their friends and loved ones....and meanwhile, pieces of complete human shite like this dirtbag go on breathing? Why is Seth Rich dead and Rick Wilson is still alive? Why are people who are angry and crazy enough to kill never inclined to kill anybody whose death people might actually celebrate?

I'd really like to understand this.

(no, FBI, I even feel bad killing ants, 'k? I'm just a philosopher with many unanswered questions...)

the Trump "nigger tape" was already released. It was the one where he called someone on his show an uncle tom. No one cared.

Just like no one cares about you. Please die now. Thanks.

someone posted this everyday and nothing happened yet , sage

Trump would have had plenty of time to recover.

When the tape is released it will EVERYWHERE. Every single news channel will cover it. Even foreign newspapers and television channels will not stop talking about it, this will go on for 3-4 days. This last minute scandal is not only campaign destroying it is career destroying. The Trump brand will be no more. Trump's family will be humiliated. This is the last time that people will remember when they go into the voting booths.

I pray for Trump. I hope he retires in peace. I also hope he hides away from the savagery of this cruel world.

Nobody's buying what you're selling. Credibility is already strained by the fact that this alleged tape has been summarized multiple times today, all different conflicting accounts, but I don't buy this "He won't have time to recover" logic. If it's as bad as you liars claim it is, there would be no recovery. Hillary's campaign would've released it long ago and spared Hillary having to endure three debates. They would've launched it to distract from the wikileaks barrage. Hillary wouldn't be doing damage control in Florida if she knew she had a tape that would magically condemn his campaign.

A video as condemning as you bullshitters claim would not need to be rolled out "at the last minute" to "give him no time to recover." That's why I know you are BROADCASTING LIES.

Element of surprise.

You will see in a couple of days hahaha!

Hey, straya, warming up for normal shitposting? This is pretty low level stuff, but you clearly have more skill, so I am just curious.

RUSE

why are americans offended by latin?

Let me guess, the tape is released, they talk about it for days and the new polls show Hillary ahead until the 8th because it was such a "huge controversy".

they got nothing. they had the pussy tape and were forced to leak it early due to wikileaks. early voting is already in full swing with millions of votes. anything now is too late, people don't change their minds at the last second - especially trump voters.

Honestly, I know a lot of people that would vote for Hillary is the Trump "N*****" tape is real. This isn't good....