So Tropical Storm Harvey repressed his anger and its coming out as Hurricane Big Bad Harv...

So Tropical Storm Harvey repressed his anger and its coming out as Hurricane Big Bad Harv. What are you Texans planning to read for the next 3 weeks while your power is out?

The Bible of course.

It says "The Bibble"

Flashpoint, cause why the fuck not?

Does reading Batman make it stronger?

There's a Harvey Wallbanger joke in all this, somewhere...

I live like 50 miles from the eastern Oklahoma border. I'll be surprised if my power goes out for an hour, much less a day.

HARVEY PLEASE LET ME HELP YOU

"Harvey Wallbanger" and "Fern Bar" is some kind of gay code, right?

I live in Dallas, so I expect to be perfectly fine. Sucks ass for Houston, though.

I hope I don't die so I can keep talking about which cartoon characters I want to fuck.

Dallas?

>while your power is out
do texans even have electricity outside of austin and dallas?

Sallad?

user, I don't know how to tell you this, but Texas isn't just a big desert.

In fact, most of it is quite developed, especially the eastern half of the state. Even where I live, in bumfuck nowhere farmland, utilities are abundant and easy to come by. The only exception is sewage, but septic tanks handle that more than aptly enough. Internet's a bitch to get, though, but wireless solutions are starting to overtake the God-awful satellite providers in that regard, so it's not so bad.

Houston. You know 4th largest and most diverse city in the US

Mind you, Texas is still a figurative wasteland.

I would have laughed my ass off if the hurricane hitting Texas were called Hurricane Hank.

It only became "diverse" because all the scum from New Orleans fled there thanks to Hurricane Katrina. Hopefully Harvey will drive them back.

>most diverse city in the US
My condolences.

That's just black people. We've got a shit ton of Indians, Asians, real Africans, you name it.

It's not really that bad. There's no one majority around enough to royally fuck things up outside of the neighborhood level.

Also Hispanics and Middle Easterners

Harvey....it's time...

Someone needs to have his head shouting GRACE! and blowing stuff over.

DFW up here getting some pleasant overcast days, thanks Harv

NE Kansas reporting in. Either of us will be lucky to see clouds that do more than make it EVEN MORE FUCKING HUMID.

30 minutes from the coast here. I'm ready to ride it out with the Corto Maltese books I bought last week. At least I'm not in Corpus

I can never get past the reboot and retcons to God's characterization. It's like they weren't even trying to stay faithful to the holy spirit of the original canon.

The New Testament was such a clusterfuck. I'm really glad they've dropped that retarded tone with Bible Universe: Rebirth.

YOU QUESTION THE WORDS OF THE MIGHTY JIMMY?!