So I was born gay and I get consistent gay urges but I've been a good goy at repressing them and never once had sex...

So I was born gay and I get consistent gay urges but I've been a good goy at repressing them and never once had sex with a man.
Am I still degenerate?

"When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death." - James 1:13 - 15

Of course not.

There's nothing wrong with loving other men, especially not considering the state of women these days.

Nope. Good on you for having self control.

>Born Gay

haha faggots aren't born gay you fucking twat

nah mate just do the usual get married and have kids then come out of the closet when you're 50 for the bantz

Faggot!

you're fine except you fell for the "you're born gay" meme

there is zero scientific basis for homosexuality being caused by genetics or any physical causes
it is 100% in your mind and you can force yourself to be straight if you really wanted to

as to what specifically in the psychological environment causes it, I can't say, could be anything, just like how feet fetishes are developed by looking down when talking to girls because you're too nervous.

homosexuality is a mental disorder and once people start accepting this we can start making recovery more successful

No matter what anyone on this board says, I know for fact that some people are legitamitely born gay. It's a genetic anomaly, from years of fucking with hormones in humans and our food, among other factors. But my little brother is gay, and my friends brother is gay. Even he says there's a difference between being gay and a faggot.

Don't push a gay agenda, don't participate in the parades, don't spread aids. But don't hate yourself, user. Homosexuality in my opinion is, not different from epilepsy or autism, in terms of genetics. Shit happens. But just accept it, and move on.

Nope. It shows you have self-control which is pretty much the opposite of what degenerates have. Like Straya said, good job.

This user is somewhat right. It could be a mental disorder, but I tend to lean more towards genetic anomaly.

My brother wouldn't have endured the amount of abuse he did all through school if it weren't legit. Trust me. I'm surprised he didn't commit suicide. I helped when I could, but couldn't stop it all.

I'm not gay. I'm not even bisexual. But I grew up in a house where my mom treated me like dog shit because I looked like the man who knocked her up a second time and left her. The same with my sister. I was more like the man who abandoned us than the woman who stuck with us, so she treated me really bad too. As a direct result of this, 2 of my 3 major relationship of more than 5 years were with shemales. A lot of guys get into shemales to 'punish' them or emasculate them, but for me it was different. I mean sure, I liked to fuck the hell out of them and hear them call me daddy or whatever, but the relationships weren't abusive. The problem with women is that they're women. Society and women in particular have a lot of problems with trannies, it undermines their power over men. Women are just abusive, calculated, and shallow when you get down to their basic instincts, they're taught this from day one of their life, that they're better somehow and they need to show how women rule men behind closed doors.

So no, feeling gay isn't bad, being born isn't bad, acting on it isn't bad either. There may be rules in the bible or the quran or qaballah about not fucking dudes, but did the people who wrote those books ever imagine what the 'modern female' would really be? Empowered females are a bigger threat to society than Islam. When we finally put them back in their place, it'll be too late.

Anyway, do what you want. Society loves gay people down.

Buy a shocker and electrocute yourself every time you think about dongs, that will heal you

Psychologically, men only respond sexually to portions of feminine nature, not the female as a whole. Body parts arouse men. Legs, thighs, ankles, breasts, lips, smell, it all comes together for men but it's the individual aspects that arouse us.

Women focus on the 'whole experience.' How their partner makes them feel, how safe they feel, how comfortable their life could be with them, all of these things factor in to a woman's decision to be with a man.

This explains why men have such a strong shemale society to draft partners from while for women it's a much lesser phenomenon. I'm not a professor, but I did read a few books on it when I really began to wonder why it was that I was so attracted to shemales. There's a lot of science behind it, it's not just being a fag. Psychological trauma over 18 years is a hell of a thing. I've had more love for one shemale than I've had for women as a whole.

>mental disorders aren't serious.

there is zero i repeat ZERO scientific evidence for any physical cause for homosexuality or bisexuality or anything that isn't heterosexuality

just because you're brother suffered for being homosexual doesn't mean he could have easily changed it and if he didn't know it was possible then he would have no reason to try

Dude what is wrong with you. Just bang who you want. You do realize you're following the sexual advice of a bunch of 30 yr old kissless virgins who jerk it to 8 year old hentai cartoons right?

Also, letting a belief decide what you find attractive is as bootlicker as it gets.

lets not forget this one for people who think they were "born gay"

Ecclesiastes 7:29

Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

Don't do gay shit user.

I have, and it haunts my soul that I may be damned.

It's not worth it, sex is overrated.

Abstain, or meet some confused tomboy and give her the Jesus pill and make babies.

No. you've done well.

did your mom make you gay?

Nope. You are a perfect example of a man with integrity, self control, and not deluding yourself with lies or turning away from God to avoid the consequences of your actions. There are many of us that are burn with sexual temptations, but we must do the right thing and not give in to them.

Yes. Roleplayers who lie on internet message boards for attention are horribly degenerate.

Although the fact that you admit to being a virgin almost makes your story plausible.

But people are born gay. You are right that it is strictly in their heads, but how people brains work is different for everyone. It's a part of who you are. But that does not make it right, or impossible to resist temptation.

It's okay to be homosexual so long as you're not effeminate. Destroying the masculinity of man and unprotected sex are the only wrongs of homosexuality.

Hitler had a lot to say about the matter.

>born gay
>inferior and unnessesary biological trait
Kill yourself

You are not born gay. You choose to be gay

Honestly this if you are having gay urges and that's what will make you happy you should try it don't live life for anyone expect yourself days can be annoying but gay people are okay

Fuck I hate this

Heterosexual - normie
Gay - scum
Bi sexual - clueless
A sexual - God teir

Why would you spend so much time and effort contemplating, thinking about something so minor in the human experience. Not only thinking about it, but letting it define your identity and character. Ruling your life. If sex is a big thing to you, you haven't had enough. Why do you think most rock stars are bi? Because after a while sex is nothing. Doesn't matter who with or how. There's a finite amount of things you can do. Once you've done them, why would you want to do it over and over again. You don't listen the 1 song everyday for the rest of your life. And how different is 1 pussy to another? It literally is the most overrated thing in human society yet is such a massive influence. Humans will never progress until they realise sex is for procreation and that's it. Worse than consumerism