Captain Marvel Movie

>Captain Marvel Movie
>Based on a story she wasn't even in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrr7l-h9zxM
youtube.com/watch?v=t3fRCmsnm3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's killed plenty of Skrulls, she'll fit in just fine.

Will Marvel ever admit that fans don't actually love Carol as they claim fans do?

>not muh

I'm sorry, is she taking over as King Lear? No? It's another shitty interchangeable super hero story? Shut the fuck up.

Of course not.

Nope. Not even if her movie were to somehow tank spectacularly.

Now, I do happen to like Carol, but I'm totally aware that I'm in the minority and that all of Marvel's pushing hasn't really done much to make more people like her. We'll see what effect the movie has, but otherwise Marvel might as well be pushing Jack of Hearts or Starfox for all the good it's done them.

Carol thread right.

I want to fatten Carol!

Reminder that Carol being okay with killing, even casual about it, was Brian Reed's attempt to make her more interesting.

She used to be one of the most anti-killing Avengers, going so far as putting herself on trial when she thought that she was responsible for one death.

People who claim that she is a "fascist addicted to killing" know her just as much as Kelly Sue fans.

Just need to have FAITH!

This. Granted, murderboner Carol is probably more interesting than her traditional personality, but it's still bullshit.

I haven't been keeping up with Secret Empire and I missed the end of Civil War II, is Carol now a certified fuckup in the same way Tony was at the end of Civil War 1?

Why do they try to make her out to be some leader or something

I don't buy BP or Tony taking orders from Carol

Nah she only put herself on trial because it was against policy and it maybe cost them a weapon against Kang.

Can somebody name the Carol's rogue gallery ?....
And that's why the Skrulls

Stop that, Tumblr.

>I'm sorry, is she taking over as King Lear? No? It's another shitty interchangeable super hero story? Shut the fuck up.

>Because it's a binary choice between King Lear and comic book shlock with nothing in between.

What story does she have worth adapting into a movie? Rogue draining her of her powers and memories?

>She used to be one of the most anti-killing Avengers
No she wasn't. She started with a military mind set and saw killing as a final resort and sometimes inevitable. Didn't the skrulls in her origin die? Or were they arrested, I forget. And she's certainly fine with killing Brood. She killed more Brood than any other Marvel character

If you don't like "fascist", what word do you want to use for someone who advocates arresting citizens and holding them indefinitely with no criminal charges, no arrest warrant, and no probable cause other than the word of an agent of a hostile foreign power?

Yes. Except Tony had his shit pushed in by other heroes the entire time after while Carol just sits around and pities herself.

Her getting raped by her future son/

Brood/Cru

>All. Hell. Broke. Loose.
Christ, that's annoying just to read. Who the fuck talks like that?

It's more of a fetish thing than a Tumblr thing, but okay.

I miss this GOAT outfit.
It's iconic on the level of Power Girl's.

Mystique
Deathbird
Minn-Erva
The Brood
Cru
The Doomsday Man
Modok's son
Her rape baby
Johnny Walker
Jack Daniels
Jim Beam
Jose Cuervo
Bacardi

>Who the fuck talks like that?
Bendis.

The Skrulls replaced her and killed her boyfriend

>Johnny Walker
>Jack Daniels
>Jim Beam
>Jose Cuervo
>Bacardi

Well played.

Pretty sure Moonstone was a recurring antagonist for Carol though.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that this will follow the Millar effect where the screenwriters are more competent than the source material and hopefully the comic books start to adopt it instead.

It's clearly fetish art dude

hey she did show up!

...it was a skrull though.

Jesus, that's hilarious.

>Captain Marvel movie
>It isn't about Billy Batson

That's Shazam user.

i don't post on Sup Forums very often, but does anyone even like carol?

Yes, Sup Forums loves Carol.

>She used to be one of the most anti-killing Avengers, going so far as putting herself on trial when she thought that she was responsible for one death.

I thought it was more that she was OK with killing but she knew it was against the Avengers rules.

feminists who don't read comics like Carol.

People who incorrectly think she's in love with Spider Woman love Carol.

Nobody else does.

>Johnny Walker
>Jack Daniels
>Jim Beam
>Jose Cuervo
>Bacardi
Tony should get her to go to AA with him. It would be a great story-line, and would serve to greatly humanize them both, and would likely be incredibly successful, given how Tony's Demon in a Bottle story went, along with DC's "Speedy is a recovering addict" arc that's STILL on-going.

He did.

There was a whole issue of Bendis's Iron Man during Civil War II where they are trying to avoid going to their usual meeting, so they accidentally go to same meeting

I'd rather a story with their regular meetings. More human.

murdercarol has fans, who read her other stuff hoping for glimpses

No. There's one (1) designated shitposter who pretends to love Carol and it's very sad.

>implying comic movies actually adapt source material

Wouldn't this result in a cryfest from Carol? Considering Carol was his spouse?

>Pretty sure Moonstone was a recurring antagonist for Carol

Nope. Aside from one arc of Reed's Ms. Marvel, Carol and Karla have barely ever interacted. Despite Bendis dressing Karla up in Carol's clothes Moonstone is not one of Carol's villains. Heck, she's not even one of Mar-Vell's old villains.

I mean, I get why people try to throw Moonstone at Carol. They're both blonde flying bricks with laser beams who got their powers from Kree bullshit, but Moonstone really deserves better than to be Carol's punching bag.

>Carol was his spouse?
they never married
I'm not sure if they ever even banged

They kissed twice then once more during AvX, that's about it

>attempt to make her more interesting

Whether or not it worked is the only important thing.

What does being married to gold and silver age characterizations ever do for anyone?

Hillary stand-in

i hope it flops

Tony Stark

WHEN?

Karla appeared a few times with Monica's Captain Marvel run.

It won't flop, "casuals" will watch ANYTHING, most we can hope for is terrible reviews.

I doubt it will flop

In all honesty, the only way i'll get any interest in this movie is if there is a scene where she ragdolls through time and space while this plays in the background.

youtube.com/watch?v=zrr7l-h9zxM

youtube.com/watch?v=t3fRCmsnm3k

>but does anyone even like carol?

Chris Claremont.

>The general shape of that head
>That hairline
>The ribcage being that enormous over the rest of the torso
>The intense fridge build in general
>That face
What in the fuck were they thinking?

Capcom unfortunately is past their prime.

WTF. what is she doing on the front? she cry in space for almost the entire event and the only thing she did was kill the alien babies!

Looking good, mama!

Why didnt they make the actress black?

Because Monica will be in the Sequel.

Bullshit. Carol already stole "first female Captain Marvel" from her

Yeah and they'll make her be the War Machine to Carol's Iron Man.

the falcon to CarolĀ“s captain america

But that's already wrong since the main villains are the Skrulls.

No one cares about you or your stupid lore. That shit was designed to require you to buy as many cross-over issues as possible and you bought it like the cuck that you are.

The movie game is different. Marvel wants you to buy crossovers, but they know the normal viewing public doesn't have time for that autistic 10,000 separate storyline bullshit that autists like you choke down on the reg.

>The movie game is different.

>It's all connected.
The whole cinematic universe concept is done as a gimmick to further encourage people to go see a given movie.

delete this

It's almost like she is a cheap, shallow mascot only being pushed because she is wearing her company's name...

Losers who love anything with the Marvel name on it

They have only kissed but given the chance and all complications gone, they probably would have banged.

They were atttacted to each other and had some feelings for each other but they drifted apart and then Marv died of cancer.

Wow why it is so popular to hate her nowadays I wonder?
With all the whine about Sup Forums influence Sup Forums sure still easily bends to it's will.

Did they even say if she will have short hair or long in the movie yet?

>the Carol push by Marvel is incredibly unpopular among comic fans
>this must be Sup Forumss doing!

Only concept art for now.

thank fuckin god
more OC stories for the movies plz

Brood are bugs. Bugs are icky. It's okay to kill icky bugs.

I would like to know more.

Moonstone was one of the Hulk's villains

Better quality, Stephanie Hans variants.