Who else here is Atheist but wants to join in on the crusades if they happen again?

Who else here is Atheist but wants to join in on the crusades if they happen again?

Sure i don't believe in your god (Tips >le fedora) but i want to be able to liberate jerusalem from the muzzies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXr-Kfa4_cY
youtube.com/watch?v=KmqgRAXygDg
boutiquemedievale.fr/fr/Armes-Armures/Epees-Medievales-Sabres/Epee-a-deux-mains-fusee-en-bois-incruste-d-acier.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 people are only coming in to save picture of an anime character

You will make decent cannon fodder. God will be pleased with your sacrifice, I imagine it's some loophole to his Kingdom.

>I guess any sellsword is good
ARE YOU WILLING TO DIE FOR OUR LORD?!

Your like 100 years late. Christians conquered it form the ottomans already but then gave half to the jews and then helped them take the rest.

You have to begin with europe...
Reconquista!

As long as they let me shout DEUS VAULT I'll gladly crusade with the others. I may even convert, after hanging around long enough.

I read this stupid copypasta that was clearly a speech written by Joseph Goebbels but they had replaced Jew with democrat, and the intention was so obvious. They wanted Trump sheep to rave about how right it was so they could yank the carpet out at the end and prove that they were Jew haters, which is a weird thing to do to begin with, because he was supposed to be a mexican hater, but anyway, I told her that when you are disseminating nazy propaganda, that makes you a Nazi, it doesn't matter if you do it ironically, just ask Alanis.

Same boat as you OP.

pretty much the same here

I'm an atheist in regards to my stance on the existence of god, but I do consider myself to be a cultural Christian, and I strongly believe that Christian values and principles are worth upholding.

Same. I'm an atheist Christian.

Basically you're the 4th Crusade.
#AlexiusAndSon

I would be willing to die on the battlefield for a feeling of fighting for something greater. I cannot seem to get myself to believe in god no matter how hard I try and it makes me horrible depressed how useless life is. It would be wonderful to lay down my life for a noble cause.

>tfw too redpilled to join the crusades

i just want to see all those shitskins burn...
i don't give a fuck under what banner, under who's leadership, i want to see their city's razed, holly places burned, men killed, women taken from them. If this is what crusading means, sign me in.

Deus Vult!

This

The crusaders on this board are delusional and falling for the infighting setup by their so-called enemies.

Jesus' teachings completely contradict this stuff.

Atheists, you believe in no god, but you still serve someone. Everyone serves someone. Who do you serve?

I serve my nation

I serve my interests

Same, I just want to slap on a crusader helmet and DEUS VULT.

liberate them? we're gonna wipe them of the face of the earth as well

I serve the coin.

Forget Jerusalem, just give me a price per head and I'll have Muzzies stacked to the rafters.

Bombs, bullets, blades...
The Kube claims all, but some sooner than others.

Atheism requires just as much faith as religion. Do you realize that?

Me and my partner are panpsychists ourselves and that came from doing dissociatives (DXM, pure powder.)

We realized during a Sigma trip both of us took that all of the matter in the world was of the same, and of the same love. That light was the origin of all binary thought. Without it there would be nothing. Outside of our universe there is nothing but pure white and outside of that pure dark, the end.

The light means you can see what you love, without light there would not be love at all. I can see my partner and therefor love him. The binary thing I was talking about earlier is like this:
There's either US (the universe itself, all of the shitters in this thread etc)
And then there's everything else (Light which our stars draw energy from, and the concept of nothing and infinity)

I also learned during that that energy itself equals happiness. You can't be happy without exerting energy. I know that's a broad statement but think about it. I'm going to stop myself before I reach the character limit lel.

And if you doubt me, just go look back at the the craziest dreams you've had in your life. My dreams are what turned me into what I am today and turned me away from Atheism.

same here OP

Exactly this, dont believe there is a god but i value our catholic traditions and would join crusades right away

>drugs and dreams
>proof

topjej m8

Take your drug induced schizophrenic rambling elsewhere you dipshit.

Atheist fag reporting in. Where do I sign for the crusades?
Also I don't blame people if they believe or not, it's our choose and if in the end I've made the wrong pick and I will go straight to hell that's not a problem, I will take a lot of Muslim with me. I only have one request, if I'm an atheist during the crusades cab I shout DEUS VULT every time I kill a Muslim?

You know yourself as a man of Science if you are one that there exists the binary in your own research there.

There are:
The things which man and you yourself can grasp
The things which are unable to be explained

I very heavily realize how important Science is to our species however the fun thing to me is to delve into the depths of mine and others minds.

Produce evidence that what I posted is "schizophrenic."
Submit an argument to me, the burden of proof is on you.

Joke's on you, this picture is so overused I have at least 4 duplicates.

That's fine. Most Christians don't give two shits if you're atheist.

You think there will be another Crusade? Have you even seen this fag pope? He kisses nigger feet.

As long as you're not a flaming asshole about me being religious we really don't give a fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=rXr-Kfa4_cY
youtube.com/watch?v=KmqgRAXygDg

Did you just try to greentext mid-line, nigga?

"i never thought id die fighting side by side with an Atheist"
"what about side by side with a friend?"
"aye, i could do that"

Hopefully this pope will be replaced soon by a better pope, how long do you think it will take for a shitskin to take his head off?

I-Thiest posting as a believer. This is some high quality shitposting.

God + Anime = New Eden

>Cuckstralian

You should crusade Sydney and Melbourne first you fucking tard. After you're done you can try to crusade Indonesia. Good fucking luck with that you useless piece of shit

why the fuck would they kill a pope who literally kisses their feet?
face it catholicism is dead, if you insist on being a christfag at least seek the guidance of the Orthodox church. Not sure if they declare crusades but at least they hate muzzos.

You honestly can't believe with that flag that anyone would take what you're saying now seriously and not as a shitpost itself trying to undermine what could very well be helpful to someone? Like I honestly haven't seen any CTR posters from Australia before because I think even that group recognizes the satire you put forward in this site (maybe they did it for a joke or two) but if anyone were to point to an actual legitimate CTR post right now it'd be yours buddy.

Anyone that thinks this is shitposting surely has some years to go and I hope to fucking god the propaganda saying that we're about to turn into the next Chernobyl except you know the entire earth is just that, propaganda, for your sake and mine.

Mostly for your sake though, because I've found inner peace and I'm going to be fine going to whatever my spirituality takes me after I die. Hopefully that's not for years to come though.

DEUS VULT!

Someone should built up the new Order of Solomon's Temple (Templerorden) or the new Teutonic Order (Deutscher Orden) and we can start.

The best is to found both:
Templars for Management and special missions. Teutonic Knights as main armed forces.

I'm not religious at all but we do need a pope to call a crusade in the first place right?

Removing bad weed isn't an act of faith user, it's an act of reason.

It's like not being a dick, some can't do it without believing in some superior power, and some can just do it naturally, without the need to refer to God.

When both men meet in the field of life, what matters is that the weed is removed. Not the reason.

We're simply mercenaries... Masked men...

A official crusade, so that every catolic nation have to do it - yes.

But: The evangelic (protestantic) Christian don't need an order from the pope.
Also is a reconquista the first thing that must start before...

In the end, muslims would be the new judes...

>You will never be in a reconnaissance scout tank outside the walls of jerusalem watching the temple mount and the dome of the rock crumble under an MOAB

People like you are a huge contributing factor to modern degeneracy. Why in the world would we invite the enemy among us? You are a living testament to the effect of Jewery and media hatred of traditional values. Reform or kindly fuck off you useless fedora filth.

> Jewish media shills for Athiesm
> Literaly a Jew God on a stick
> Fedora meme

I'm on the same boat, OP.

D E U S V U L T
E
U
S

V
U
L
T

Isrealites weren't modern Jews you uninformed leech. Modern Jews are descended from Pharisees, the people who put Christ on the cross They hate Christianity more than anything in the world. Try to read the book you're always shitting on before you talk to your betters.

Are you implying you don't want to be faith bretheren with black people user :))

Fuck you and your white christianity meme, half of africa is full of Christians

I'm sort of an Agnostic Christian if that makes sense. Long threw away my rebellious atheist phase where I tried to deny Christianity had any relevance or importance to me or the world but I still struggle to really believe in God. Had one instance that made me consider the possibility again but its probably fairly easily dismissed, I wish it was enough though.

What does that make me? I don't really know.

I'm a pagan but I would join the crusades too.

>jews cheating us in this life? no problem goy.. err christian, just turn the other cheek! There is definitely an afterlife, hehe
t. christcuck

That's the reason I came nigger.

no, i was being somewhat ironic

Yeah but the current pope is a massive cuck. Gotta wait for him to cark it or abdicate first.

thats why im here

That's true. Christian Africa would be vital in a Holy war:

>huge population
>fanatical evangelicals
>not pussiefied like European 'Christians'

Surely you have enough

I am a agnostic atheist christian.

Aye. I'll fight for you christians. Just don't fuck us over when the mudslimes are gone.

>huge population
>not pussiefied like European 'Christians'

spear chuckers and other dindus won't play a huge part in the new holy wars.

I serve Zion

>i want to be able to liberate jerusalem from the muzzies.
Yeah, about that...

Holy shit kys you psycho hippie moron. You really think a combination of chems is going to help you understand the nature of reality?

I'm an atheist but this is one of the most childish ways of thinking I've ever read

>I'm an atheist

Tell me why, honestly.
Explain to me your reasoning and why it's better better than mine.

>trying to discuss with potheads
Just stop, your arguments will never amount to anything with him

Post more crusadefus please

Weed is shit you criminal.
So is alcohol, but that's actually worse because it doesn't have any neuroprotective properties.

Weed doesn't get you anywhere at all.

Dis/Psy will

This, desu

Well, I wouldn't say I'm an atheist, but I'm not christian either, but if there is blood to be spilled, count me in.

Not that guy but, I'm simply an atheist because most theistic religions demand unconditional faith, but they all claim exclusivity

I like to think I could believe in a god on a basis of faith, but there are so many of them and they all claim to be the only one, and that all others are sinful idols, even if you can stretch to unconditional belief in one, on that basis it's sheer intellectual dishonesty to not believe in them all, and at that point it's easiest just to not think about it

Alternatively, if God is something I can't measure, or affect, or directly observe in a scientific fashion, it's not going to affect my life in any meaningful way, and it doesn't matter if I believe or not, so I might as well not bother

Atheists are worse than muslims and Jews. You will be the first to go

"Mines better than yours" isn't an argument. So instead I'll tell you why your train of thought is retarded.

The idea that intellectual clarity and be achieved by dosing yourself with any sort of chemicals is contradictory to any real logic. Drugs alter your brain chemistry and therefore inherently change the way you think. To say that a certain mix of chems can suddenly, almost "all-powerfully", grant philosophical clarity is naive on so many levels. Do you really believe in the shit you say or do you think it's your brain trying to cope with the chemicals you've ingested? This is along the same lines of those folks who say they've been visited by an ET entity during their trip. You experience things your brain doesn't know how to cope with, therefore you try to rationalize it with things you already know about the world. So do you really want to tell me you achieved a higher plane of thought just from ingesting some fucking chemicals that your brain doesn't know how to deal with? Or could you accept that it's all bullshit and just because you felt special for a moment, it doesn't mean that the world must work the way you saw it when you tripped.

This isn't that hard to understand. I've tripped quite a bit myself and felt very weird feelings. But I also understand that they are artificial because of the artificial chemicals I ingested.

You know me too well

>most theistic religions demand unconditional faith, but they all claim exclusivity

You are exactly the same, retard, you believe in your arbitrary materialism and reject anything else. You seem to have no problem with that. Stop giving petty excuses and just accept you are just some idiot who thinks his "measures" mean anything and believe in "science" without even knowing what is something scientifically "true".

Serious question tho, where do I buy a longsword?
Not a souvenir shitty die cast tha will break at the first thrust, but a real one made for industrial grade kebab removal.

>crusader with absolute territory

Right here OP.

Christians listen to reason and are actually tolerant and not in the meme way like liberal Jews who cry out tolerance as they strike at you.

Muslims need to go and Christians are my strongest ally for sure.

Cold steel hand-and-a-half sword.

that's literally me

But the question is where to buy it.

sav'd

I don't understand are you the UK where forks are outlawed?

Just go online and order it from the company dingus.

bumping for the hippie to come back

guilty as charged

If that's artificial then what's real? Our entire life all based on a complete stoke of luck and during the billions of years of what we have grown to be we have learned what it "means to be" human. You're arguing that my beliefs are artificial because of some sort of "drugs manufactured in a lab" bias and that it isn't "natual." The fact is that drugs yes, they do change how you think, they change your perspective. However the perspective that's changing is using ALL of YOU and YOUR THOUGHTS that you've acquired (and are still acquiring along the trip) up until that point and putting them in another light. Why is this important? You yourself can then analyze them later under complete sanity and sobriety and actively gain from the state of mind you put yourself through. It's the same thing as doing something new irl, sure, you can read about it and that would teach you a lot. Actually doing something though will teach you more. That's not even a good explanation too because you can't fucking explain to someone how drugs work because again like I said it changes your perspective to what you know. It's like telling a blind person what a color is like.

I never claimed to fucking understand the universe. This is just the beliefs I hold right now while I try to further myself. I can't help how my emotions feel either. To put aside your emotions as if they are not of equal to logic as well is idiotic, as well as any Atheist as well. To think that you know how our universe came to be (there is no higher power), or what is beyond our universe, or even why our universe looks the way it does (a series of spheres inwards and outwards, think atoms and planets and galaxies and etc) instead of just being comprised of spirals and shapes and patterns or anything else that science just can't explain right now is naive. You're naive and the entire reason you're calling me out is because YOUR viewpoint is artificial and trying to justify YOUR life.

2 handed swords are the best to remove the shtiskins
boutiquemedievale.fr/fr/Armes-Armures/Epees-Medievales-Sabres/Epee-a-deux-mains-fusee-en-bois-incruste-d-acier.html

I'd convert back to Christianity if it meant being able to join the fight to reclaim Constantinople.

Me. Sign me up to kill sandniggers anytime

Are you memeing me? The whole question is where as in what website, store or company buy it.
7/10 if trolling me, made me reply thrice.

There has never been a better time for this meme.