ANY US AIR FORCE FAGS ON HERE

I got a couple of questions for you.

How long does it take from the time I walk into a recruiter's office to the time I step on base to undergo recruit training? What was recruit training like? More importantly, what was/are the food and living accommodations like?

I'm 24, I am definitely thinking about enlisting but I have two main objectives in mind for jobs in the USAF.

- Crewmember or loadmaster on any aircraft (requirements? (I'm not good at math at all))

- Law enforcement or base police. Maybe EOD?

How does one manage to do security police at a facility like Area 51? Does it get assigned to you or does it come with your security clearance level? If you could clarify without revealing too much.

Thx

If it matters, I'm from Florida & 24 yrs of age. Civilian life sucks, not making much more than a fry cook and school costs too much, this being said, should I just keep working or am I going to experience a lot of financial fucking in the military as well?

>Chairforce

HAHAHAHA. WHATS THE MATTER? AFRAID OF GETTING DIRT IN YOUR FINGERNAILS?

go to /k/ you're a lot more likely to find armyfags & reliable information there than at fucking Sup Forums you idiot

also in every country's chairforce there's 1000+ _good_ candidates enlisting for every 1 spot available, in USA probably a lot more.

i want a sex change, the military will pay

Fuck off we're full.

A buch of faggs
Probably worse then the us navy

To answer your question: Recruiter>>>boot camp = several weeks.
Step 1. Meet with recruiter, determine what you like, and what are your strong points to determine what's best.

Step 2. Take ASVAB(entrance exam) to determine what your ACTUAL strong points are

Step 3. Review ASVAB with recruiter, and pick a job. Schedule boot camp

Do NOT go security forces nigger you will be standing at a gate for 8-12 hour shifts

ok so what do you recommend, that was also one of my fears, fuck standing at a guard gate for 8-12 hours, that's what i'm doing in the civvy world

lol kys

Just do it

the fact that you are even considering joining the military means you a failure at life, so your questions are pointless. just go take whatever job they tell you to do, loser.

I'm ex Royal Air Force.
My speciality was underslung loads on helicopters, and getting stuff anywhere fast.
Only USA, Britian, Russia, France have force projection.
Mobility was my duty. I won't tell my unit. just to say that we operated in any country.

Don't let these niggers tell you otherwise; USAF is the most fucking skate military branch. Best benefits, best living standards, bust your ass and it's easy, best Barracks Sluts.

If I would've went Airforce I probably wouldn't have gotten out after 5 years. Fuck Obama.

t. Marinefag

this

what do you mean barracks sluts, i thought there was SHARP training to prevent sex amongst the ranks?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL. THERE AREN'T ENOUGH CHAIRS FOR YOU.

>tfw USA doesnt accept citizenship through military service

are the sluts hot? will they let me fuk

>small benis

NEVER ENLIST IN THE MILITARY

GO OFFICER OR KILL YOURSELF

YOU WILL NEVER FLY PLANES AND YOU WILL HATE YOUR LIFE UNLESS YOU GET A COMFY DESK JOB LIKE FINANCE OR PHARMACEUTICALS

STOP MENTIONING THE AIR FORCE ON Sup Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE