Who's done after this?

Who's done after this?

If Hillary gets elected I'm fucking done. Done watching news, done voting, done giving a fuck.

After seeing the shit they pulled on Trump, with the media, and fake scandals, ignoring everything about Hillary. I just have to believe the entire system is rigged and that everything is planned.

After this I am fucking done pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r44POxsDQc4
youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mass Sup Forumstard exodus is something I can't wait for. Less shitposting across all boards and it solves Sup Forums's bandwidth problems. It's a win-win.

If she gets in power the first time she makes an unpopular decision the media and people will turn their attention to the findings surfacing through wikileaks.

Sit back and watch it burn down senpai

Thank fuck can't wait for you trumptards to leave this board.

Pretty much all I'll be doing is shitting on US posters on Sup Forums who said that we'd never live it down if we voted to remain in the EU

youtube.com/watch?v=r44POxsDQc4
Sorry to see you go.

this

the alt-right's a cancer killing the far-right

how can Americans give up like that? Come on you've got the fucking guns, why be defeatist? You can form militias, start terrorist attacks, the Cliven Bundy Ranch was only a taste of what the white man can dish out when armed and organized. For fucks sake you're some of the only people on the earth who still have the capacity to actually change their globalist government, don't just accept it and switch off if that zionist funded slut steals the election, rise up and start hanging the bastards!

This. If Hillary wins it's almost certain that an independent prosecutor will be appointed to look into campaign finance law violations and we're looking at the second Clinton impeachment within a couple years.

I'm probably done with life if Hillary gets in. What's the fucking point? Maybe stick around for a little to see if the apocalypse is real.

>After seeing the shit they pulled on Trump, with the media, and fake scandals, ignoring everything about Hillary. I just have to believe the entire system is rigged and that everything is planned.
I wonder why did it take you so long to realize that.

Already done.

It'll be okay OP, WW3 is just a meme.

Get fucked you stupid Drumpftard.

>The media is so biased reeeeeee

The media has always been that way. Thing is the media didn't have Donald say all those stupid things. Do all those stupid things.

When it comes down to the vote people aren't going to vote based on what the media said but what your dumbass candidate said.

Women won't vote for him because of his digusting behaviour towards them.
Blacks won't vote for him because of his straight up ignorance of their hardships.
Latinos won't vote for him because they don't believe in walls separating them.

Donald only has himself to blame.

trump has more likes on facebook than hillary so he wins

Iktf m8 but don't you know thats exactly what ((them)) want you to do?

If he loses it'll definetly be tough but you have to realize the powers at be will be delegitmized beyond anything thats happened before. If we remain meming afterwards with our heads held high possibly beyond repair. Not to mention EUrope is going through a huge change itself currently with another Austrian election and hopefully La Pen becoming President of France by 2017 or whatever year that election is. And Hillary's first term would be the worst in the history of the country I would bet money on that. I think if we played our cards right we could make the republican party ours and put either Trump or someone else in in 2020 though of course we would prefer all that damage not to be done and there is the possibility that hillary floods us with 3rd worlders making it impossible for a republican to get voted in again.

I honest;y have no idea who will win the election because there are so many different variables at play that we just can't know until the day such as how many people were secret trump supporters, how many new people to the system there could be, whether what the turnout will be for minorities, for liberals, and for trump supporters, and whether moderate republicans will actually grow up and realize they'd rather have him then her. With so many varialbles I wouldn't be surprised if it was a landslide going either way or if they tied electorally.

Anyway as the saying goes, hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

Never remembered an election where the president elect will have an horrifically low approval rating straight out of the gate if Hillary wins.

If she goes to war and things don't get better state side it's goimg to be mass violence scale of discontent brewing.

>fake scandals

lmao

Please tell me this is sarcasm. I genuinely cannot tell anymore.

>plenty of clean cut republicans capable of beating hillary
>elect the one fucking imbecile who hillary can and will beat
>act surprised like the whole thing is rigged
Yeah no, you dumbasses did this to yourselves. Not only his hillary likely to win, but the partition in the GOP is also likely to cause them to lose the house and/or senate. A possible triple whammy, all because you voted based off memes instead of reason, good going you faggots.

>"AHAHAHHAAHHAH STUPID EUROPOORS HAVE NO FREEDOM TO GET GUNS HAHAHAHAHAHHA"
>"HOW WILL YOU PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE STATE WITHOUT GUNS? HAHAHAHAHAHHA"
>"if Hillary Clinton wins by rigging the ellections i'm done with eveything..."
You guys can fight back but won't. Why?.

>Implying the media didn't create him.
You really are this dumb.

This

Welcome to reality.

This too.
Fuck me this is the best thread on here for ages, which isn't saying much tbph.

They would've crucified anyone who got to the general election. I mean in just 2012 Joe "the kiddie diddler" Biden literally said about fucking Mitt Romney "they gonna put y'all back in chains".

Even if Trump loses he'll have done more damage to the establishment then anything else in modern history right before another looming economic crash. Now I'm hopeful about Trump but even if he loses its far from the end for us. He's completely changed politics in America and has changed it to a Globalism vs Nationalism narrative which, with Brexit as the example, Nationalism can still narrowly win. But even if he loses Hillary's first term will be disastrous and I'd be very hopeful for 2020.

The exact opposite, m8. Right now, about the only people who aren't realizing that the game is rigged are the die-hard hillary supporters. Now is the time, more than ever, to pour on the truth. Even if somehow Trump is robbed of victory, it is our duty to give these people who are now without a compass, but starving for more info, something to chew on. It will spark their own drive to learn more and hopefully within time they will. Don't give up hope.

Can't wait for Trump to lose, time for Sup Forums to go back to its libertarian roots and no Sup Forums shitposting on other boards

If only there was something you could take to help people see it. A tonic maybe, or an injection. Maybe even a lozenge- brightly coloured so people don't mistake it for something else.

there will be a military and police coup d'état if she wins

Oh god, that would mean President Kaine. Jesus christ..

I have no idea what I will do once this is over.

Maybe I'll just opt-out. Go off internet. Never watch news ever again. Pursue a normal life.
Maybe I'll opt-out by becoming an alcoholic or kill myself.

Maybe I'll double-down on shitposting.
Maybe I'll go full Alex Jones or Zyklon Ben.

I think the best course of action is to just go full Zyklon Ben. Start a movement. Take out some politicians and dying as a terrorist.
We willl see.

Nah don't be a fag. make civil war 2 happen. I'll fly over and join you

Concurred.

Your double double,
Gives me hope.
Voted for Trump on Hillary's Birthday because she deserves to lose.
but, honestly if she wins.
The world will deserve its nuclear fire.
A fitting end to the modern world. Its time for that.

Is Kaine the anti-Christ?

Trump is a 5d shillary plant in their elaborate rigged cuck chess

aye

Well put.

Trump took the piss out of a TON of what Hillary had planned for her agenda if she becomes and wikileaks has forever tarnished whatever respect people had left for her.

Notice how literally nobody is talking about "omg first woman president yay!". Something that is going to make history and not one reasonable person of consequence gives a shit about Hillary. That's how untrusted and weary people are of Hillary. There's going to be a ton of depressed Democrats when they sober up and realize Hillary is president.

>Trump took the piss out of a TON of what Hillary had planned for her agenda if she becomes and wikileaks has forever tarnished whatever respect people had left for her.
Trump didnt do shit, wikileaks did, and they would have done it regardless. If a guy like kasich ran hillary would have been toast, there would have been next to no scandals surrounding him to make up for the leaks. Almost any other republican would have looked like a squeaky clean saint in comparison.

>there will be a military and police coup d'état if she wins

This is a ridiculous speculation. Soldiers and the policemen will obey the orders, because they are taught to do what they are told. If some butthurt Trumptards will decide to chimp out then they will be immediately declared domestic terrorists and quickly put down.

>I am fucking done pol.
Good. Pathetic stupid little Trumpkins should completely withdraw from society and make sure they never reproduce.
If you thought he ever had a chance then your IQ is most certainly below 90 points. Also consider suicide.

Kasich would have been too much of a pussy to use Wikileaks like a baseball and smash it over Hillary's head like Trump has.

Kasich still plays by the insider rules.

Scenario is only plausible if Hillary is trying to start WW3 with Russia and the more sane Generals of the armed forces step in to stop her.

Most people are scared of the repercussions.

Kasich was pro tpp though he's part of the problem by being part of the establishment. Thanks to Trump and partially Bernie these positions are looked down by the general American public. Plus with Trumps rhetoric that the election and media are rigged to help Hillary the system has only lost credibility that I didn't even know it had. If it was any of the other Republicans, except for maybe Cruz, it would've been Bush 2.0. We don't want to go back to that shit we want to take America to a new place entirely, which Trump accomadated us very well with.

Why did Rand have to be a manlet???

youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw

You sound like a lot of lefties after Bush was elected both times.
Your preference for Trump is in good company.
Pic related.

we've elected manlets in the past

its modern culture thats vapid about it

What if Trump wins and leftards with niggers go full chimpout? will soldiers and policemen put them down too?

Because, despite all the grandiose talk of revolutions and shit, sane people don't have it in them to just go somewhere and start killing.