Flood first world countries with muslims

>flood first world countries with muslims
>fund groups like BLM
>fund Antifa

admit it Sup Forums he is our guy he is blatantly doing this so white people get fed up with leftists, niggers and mudslimes he wants whites to go full nazi again but on a global scale he even said the happiest time he had in life was when he was turning in other jews in nazi germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DAC2drbnfCg
soros.dcleaks.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The flooding of muslims is irreversible damage to western society. If I could skin him alive I would

No he just wants hillary in power and open borders for cheap labour

This is actually true.

He owns gold. When currencies plummet, gold goes up.

>Make Shillary bomb Libya and Syria
>Drown Europe with Muslims
>UK leaves EU
>Pound and Euro fall
>Gold rises

The question is, how much money does he want, isn't he rich enough already?

Except for the part where he's also funding anti-gun groups like IANSA whose only goal is to disarm us. They want to get rid of all firearms that can fire over 100 yards from civilian hands.

youtube.com/watch?v=DAC2drbnfCg

he's also running the lugenpresse to make sure goyim don't wake up

soros.dcleaks.com/

Leaked Soros documents to prove it.

I've finally reached you Soros.

It didn't wanted to do this..

>implying cheap labor is the reason
Open borders brings tons of shit skins. Along with the media forcing race mixing on the masses this leads to the extinction of white America (or Europe). White Christians have a culture to be proud of, which is threatening to Jews who really run things

Why cant we just oswald this bastard??I mean thanx for the legal weed but we will pass on the Hillary gun grab,war industry etc...

But you leave me no choice. It's time to die, Soros.

>america
>culture

Lol pic related

mamma mia
Mamma mia

nah he just wants money. he doesnt give a fuck about white people or nazism. he wants cheap labour in places that have infrastructure to be able to utilize their labour properly

>Hungary
>A real country
Pick one. Best part is all the brain drain you guys got with all the non retards leaving your sad excuse for a country. You even have a shitload in Vojvodina

Ik i will leave too after i get my degree :^}

At least hungary is more than a 1000 year old country with culture, not like you burgerclapper niggerlovers

wow redpilled me on Soros
so he's actually a good guy, we just didn't see it yet

1000 years of history and nothing to show for it but goulash :^)

this

Goulasch, Gulyas, Gollasch or Gulyás
choose one inbred
your version is almost as bad as how Amerifags pronounce Bologna

goulash is very ebin though