ITT: flags that trigger you

ITT: flags that trigger you

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/ca/Flag_of_Iran.svg/2000px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png&imgrefurl=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Iran&h=1143&w=2000&tbnid=o1kI-S9PrRso9M:&tbnh=122&tbnw=213&docid=dU9b1UsYa6EPIM&usg=__ieLcV2KUchnrisYacms5-QQkbgg=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjX3e-DzP3PAhUJFpQKHTfoA-YQ9QEIHzAA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Liberia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice

dubs as hell

TRIGGERED

Hello is gooples here refugee from democratic peoples republic korea in switzerland.

I love a lot of countries but I don't like dirty neighbors in south. They always play very bad music over border and my sisters fruits went bad because of it.

I would post flag of south korea but i use old computer with red star OS installed and it only allow to upload 1 picture. (but Is my favourite picture)

Kys first aid kit

>Big public outcry when this was hung outside a local council
>Council submits and takes the flag down
>Then quietly puts it back up, along with every other council also putting the FlAG up

What happened to representing the people?

that file name

Thank you. Spooks.

There's an IPL team sponsored by Canadians?

Time to show my autismo.

Still amazes me anyone fell for the FSA meme.

kek

A classic

was going to post the same

how can a race of 300,000 people who mostly live in bumfuck nowhere trigger you?

Because it's not real

I can't stand it
It looks so simply that its stupid but frightening.

>somebody thought this was good enough to be the flag of a city in canada

>a fucking sheep

Check out the origin : it was a flag soaked in blood (symbolic of bloody revolution), which Chinese citizens swear to die/give their life for. Those gullible citizens have conflated the evil CCP with their national pride. As in they get all defensive of the ccp, rather than their 5k yr old nation. To the point that many are unconcerned that the ccp currently murders Chinese citizens that like to practice falun gong. The ccp controls their thoughts via state broadcast and newspapers l, with tightly restricted Internet, so they're brainwashed into this fervent allegiance which disregards their own conscience.

This flag that is representing a white trash country.

thats the flag of soviet union, not china

>a fucking potato

Chad called, they want their flag back

>said the gypsy

>Romania

Any flag with a moon crescent.

at least it's not toothpaste

>Google's in charge of making a flag
>put a machete on it
Kek

Clicked on the wrong one, brazil

how does this flag trigger you? i couldn't give 2 fucks about abos

the mama bird is ripping its chest open and letting its young feed on the resulting blood.

too death metal for me

Entitlement, misplaced pride (literally zero accomplishments as a race), divisive undertones, existence of this flag qualifies aboriginal feefees about their great great great flubbawubbajubba-noongahs being forced into civilisation.

They use the flag to denounce Australia Day and deem it racist and rename it "Invasion Day". As if they would still want to be sleeping in a fucking pile of smelly subhumans in the middle of the freezing red desert night.

google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/ca/Flag_of_Iran.svg/2000px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png&imgrefurl=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Iran&h=1143&w=2000&tbnid=o1kI-S9PrRso9M:&tbnh=122&tbnw=213&docid=dU9b1UsYa6EPIM&usg=__ieLcV2KUchnrisYacms5-QQkbgg=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjX3e-DzP3PAhUJFpQKHTfoA-YQ9QEIHzAA

:v

Literally nobody cares about aboriginals outside of volunteer workers, and they are only brought up in a political discussion or policy proposal.

Its a sad situation and even lefty's forget they exist.

We dont forget about them. They are hideous lookswise and choose to live in ugly poverty, so we hide them

What's that darkie country where all the province flags look like they were done in MS paint? Can't for the life of me remember.
Here's my submission.
Provo, Utahs flag.
Don't judge file name. No computer Internet at the moment.
Behold.

Bump.
I'm rather curious. I'd rather the thread not die.

I'll actually bump this time..

It's Liberia.

*cough* AHEM! *cough*

Thanks burger. It was killing me.
India, you're an abomination. Even your flag is shit. Why arrested you here again?
Even liberia has better flags than your nation.

The symbolism was used in Elizabethan propaganda.

HAHAHHHAHAHAH THAT'S A REAL FUCKING FLAG

THE TREES ARE FLOATING OFF THE HORIZON

FPBP

>"India, you're an abomination. Even your flag is shit"

don't you get it Australia? we're the literal shit of a shit country and don't ever forget it!

Gets better. Pic related.
Yes. That's what I'm saying, what are you moronic? Bloody hell. Side question, I usually hate you curry faggots at the best of times, but I'm curious. Your country is like a mishmash of 20 major languages (I figure hundreds more smaller ones) and culturally polar opposite from place to place.
Why not balkanise? Why not break up the shit? It's what you do with shit to make it fertiliser.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Liberia

WHAT IS THIIIIIS
MY EYES HATE IT
HOW CAN AFRICANS BE SO FUCKING STUPID TO THINK THIS IS OK

literally disgusting
someone tell these plane crashing gooks to make a new flag

DELET YOUR LEAF

bump

I'm coming home for birthright this winter, any tips to avoid the sandniggers and mudslimes?

Are you a jew or a mudslime?
If you are, well, you're a touch too late.

jew, as if mudslimes could get accepted to birthright

well I dunno about that but we people. Especially from the north east would very much likely to break up from India in a heart beat but it seems they don't wanna probably sees us as some kind of ptofit. Hell.. even our traditional culture and language seems to be degrading all because of the fucking illegal immigrants fuck India and Indians man

Jesus fuck how pathetic
if I was a Liberian I'd kill myself out of shame for such a shitty fucking flag

They're like a 6 year-old's arts and crafts project.
Sad!

I did birthright last year before I applied for and received Israeli citizenship.

They do an excellent job, don't worry about any of that and enjoy the trip! It's a lot of fun.

Welcome home, brother. I hope you fall in love with the Land like I did and decide to stay.

Don't they trick you into citizenship and then make you enlist in IDF?

My brother in law's girlfriend did the birthright trip last summer. She said she had a great time and saw a lot of really cool and interesting sites. They'll keep you safe. She's a neurotic as Jews get and she said she was fine the entire trip.

Well fuck off jew.
Avoid mudslimes? Try gassing or killing yourself.
Well tell your government to go to hell and break off, be a half way decent curry nation. Bloody hell, illegals in India?? Hahahaha
Where do they come from that's worse? The loo? The bowels of hell?
Interesting point about the culture and language.
How much influence does Christianity have where you are?
I like the leader of Hezbollah when he said it's a good thing all the Jews come on home. Makes it easier to track you vermin down.

No, you're exempt from serving if you become Israeli after you turn 22, and they never once brought up Aliyah to us. I decided to become Israeli before Birthright, and I used the trip to confirm that it is what I really wanted.

Living here is a dream come true.

my favorite

woah dude, someone's jealous they aren't chosen...

>checks flag
>Argentina

Kek, you're just being nice to your fellow African brothers.

shit man sounds cool, I'm only 19 so idk
where did you live before?
did you go with your school?
I'm going with my school (Cornell U)

For a moment I thought you made this one, white boy, cause it's so similar. Surely they wouldn't make one like this!! then I laughed when I remembered how stupid the average negro is. Wouldn't put it passed them.
Say, what are you kikes chosen for anyway? Legit question here.
Cause I thought about it, if you're chosen, doesn't that mean you're held to a higher standard with God? As in He expects more of you?