Where are the Russians on Sup Forums? I haven't seen one post in months

Where are the Russians on Sup Forums? I haven't seen one post in months.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-jersey-31868491
samla.raa.se/xmlui/bitstream/handle/raa/3081/2004_183.pdf?sequence=1
rbc.ru/economics/30/07/2016/579c6ede9a794749236f1d81
translate.google.no/#en/ru/outskirts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You must be blind

Hi

User mining again NSA?

When was the last time you saw a Russian post? Has Sup Forums banned them? Have western isps banned them? Has Russian banned itself?

They're all in Ukraine by now

or building fallout shelters

Jews can't be Russian or of any other European ethnicity.

Yob tveyu mat

This.

They are building bunkers for the upcoming war

Are you actually blind?
I see one more or less every day and I don't browse this place for more than a couple of hours a day.

Better question: why are there pretty much no Saudi Arabian posters?

Yes they can, watch me.

Yesterday i saw a whole AMA thread started by a russian. Stupid fuckin bong

U wot m8?

You're not of the ancient proud Russian heritage.

You're a fucking Israeli Jew!

Here I am

crisis in Russia, reduction in Olgino

We use american proxies idiot

I know an answer for this

There was one on Sup Forums
He was gay, not a bad poster
There was this pesky autist over there who literally dobbed him into the country's moral police
The user was arrested and the few other users from there proxied up

Damn, that's depressing.

how did he manage to doxx him tho?

where was the autist from?

"You're a fucking white male!"
Is that you?

Shit races arent allowed

why do you care though

>ancient proud Russian heritage.
uhh
>we were pagan savages
>then we were serfs
>then we were commies
what heritage?

Yeah it was shitty

The guy basically collected info over time and further to that made contact over IRC if I remember correctly

In fact I think the autist was that lunatic from Jersey who was jailed for terrorism

There's at least 1 Russian poster besides me in every second/third thread here.

Don't know where you're looking.

There won't be much Russians on Sup Forums for some time :')

we are still there.
dear cuckhole

>much Russians
9th grade English is not enough for grown men talk Dimitry

>that lunatic from Jersey who was jailed for terrorism
fucking kek

haven't seen him in a month or two maybe. when was he jailed?

it's "many", i think

Much works too, i think

I am not going to bother archiving

bbc.com/news/world-europe-jersey-31868491

Just keep talking to us Rusbros. I want to savor the last moments of peace between our nations.

I wouldn't be posting here either if only superpower keeps threatening me with nuclear war
I would be getting ready to survive

fuck russia. Stop interfering with our elections. We all know you just want a puppet in office to weaken America's position in the world

Can somebody from Russian explain how Russians feel about Americans.
Do you or hour country really have hostility towards us?
Also please tell me what the opinion of putin is over there

putin wins 126% of the russian vote. They really "love" him over there. Propaganda 24/7 to distract them from how hard he fucked the ruble and Russia's investment options

If you were on this god forsaken site 24/7 like me you'd know they were around.

People in our government are trying to spin anti russia rhetoric really hard.
I think some people are actually falling for it because they are very ignorant and don't know what's going on

you forgot to mention you needed scandis to rule over you when you were pagan savages

Do you see what I'm talking about

I think you have identity crisis
which one is it, Russian with a proxy or American hillshill?

Lol those tweets mean nothing. They arent released through twitter

rurik was n1c1 finno-ugrian

keep guessing

If anything the majority strongly dislikes Obama and generally your government. Hate towards a simple American is relatively small, and just is leftover dislike for what Obama does.
Honestly, mate, to make it clear to you and others what people here think of Putin, let me give you our point of view.

It is 90s now.
You've been fired with no benefits, as a suddenly rich man from Moscow who have been no-one until the end of communism bought your factory out.
You'll never see production from the factory and the building will fall from disrepair. Everything inside was sold out long before.
Money you make loses in value.
You make so little on jobs you can find eating meat is a rarity you reserve for once a year holiday. Other days? Potato. In all forms.
Bandits and raiders rule the place. If you run a business you must pay one group, or else 'problems' will happen with you, or they'll force you to hand all you have over to them.
And of course, two civil wars grind the young people into nothing, as the government cares only about filling their pockets on selling arms to the separatists as the conscripts die to chechen hands.
And then, Putin came.
Our demographics turned up slowly. Picrelated.
Economy returned to relatively normal. People actually could work for their happiness, even if at start it was all working barely. Bandits were one after another removed, so it would not be an anarcho-capitalist shithole anymore.
Chechens were pacified, a head chechen keeping them in control. Government and the police once more became something beyond a fancy word.

Stability.

This is what Putin brought. And he will be beloved for many years for this very reason.
Is he perfect? No, but fuck yes he is better than Alcoligula we had before him.

Can confirm this post.

Ranting about the Great Putin you forgot something important

>Alcoligula

Just made me smirk you funny cunt

>Alcoligula
You cheeky bastard.

>Alcoligula
God's sake

To give you an insight to what kind of a smart man Solzhenitsyn was, he while on Eastern Front sent his buddies that remained deeper in country letters.
Where he quite actively damned Stalin, insulted him for going away from what Lenin planned.
Now, let me make this clear. All letters sent from the front were checked by NKVD beforehand.
There is no chance this man, at his post, didn't knew that.
I don't know if he was just this dumb or planned a suicide by NKVD along with putting a shadow on his friends.
Calling the picrelated by any other name is equal to honoring him, really.
One of mistakes Putin made, not taking whole of Ukraine back when their joke of a military was even worse.
But oh well, nobody's perfect.
Also, Mykolai, can you tell me why did your revolution that was supposed to make your country European just made your currency cost three times less, raised prices on everything, killed off ten thousand people in a civil war and your Crimea fell off, while oil prices fell thrice and yet Russia is still afloat and apparently still threatens your young democracy?

Кaк фaнтoмныe бoли oт гopячeй вoды в Днeпpoпeтpoвcкe, кcтaти? HИБAMБИT нaлoжил yжe, тoлькoвыигpaл?

samla.raa.se/xmlui/bitstream/handle/raa/3081/2004_183.pdf?sequence=1

The town of Ladoga...located in Leningrad Region...emerged no later than AD 753 as an important trading place...Ladoga was eastern Europe's centre for craft, administration, trade and transportation. Slavic, Finnish, Scandinavian and other groups lived here.
Most of the Arabic silver coinage that reached the shores of the Baltic Sea passed through Ladoga....In 862 the town became the residence of the Scandinavian Rurik, who was invited there by Finnish and Slavic tribes.

oil price crashed, russian 3rd world economy crashed, slav peasants cant afford power to poast

Are you fucking blind?

>i have no argument so i'll just insult you
Good job Dimitry. YOU GOT ME.
Meanwhile your own ministry of economics says that you'll get fucked next year
rbc.ru/economics/30/07/2016/579c6ede9a794749236f1d81

>i don't know how to turn no hot water in my country's 4th biggest city into a victory like i usually do so i'll just toss a link at you
Oк.

Mmmmm... more mail-order brides...

...and to think the latest one I got hasn't stopped screaming.

>Still no argument

Hi.

>Still no economy

Hello my name is ahmed we in saudi arabia cut ppl heads off we cant drive cars we cant choose our religion women must wear these garbage bags on them we dont have freedom of speech and yet all i see is western punks complaining about Russia? really wtf

Honestly. Are you in this thread because you are SOO butthurt over Russia that you just have to mark your presence and howl out a dire word here and there?

Because your posts heavily suggest you are.

That was me. AMA.

go on /sg/ there are usually soem

what does "ukraina" mean? does it mean something like "the land of a thousand flowers" or "the outskirts of russia"? Because I'm pretty sure its one of those

russian underpeople are pretty active on Sup Forums
not so much here

>why are you interfering with us waaa
I have nothing better to do. You are not as important as you think you are, but i can't miss an opportunity to fuck over your ranting about the Great Russia when really it is shit.
It's neither.

60% white, 30% fat.
What are the 10%, Ramirez?
Бoчкy cдeлaeшь?
>your argument is not an argument because i, mykola, said so
Okay then.

>You're a fucking white male!

Yes I am. Is that triggering the jew in you?

>an argument
>xaxaxa cockhole you stoopid
Pick one.

redpill me on kazakhstanis

All hohols i've seen lately have been nothing but eternally butthurt, misery loves company i guess

I love US. I can see you have problems too, but who don't? I'm 100% friendly towards americans, and tourists who come here. I watch american films and play american vidya. Next question, Putin. Don't know what your TV tells you about "propaganda" we have, I'm sure you have your own propaganda too. I personally never vote and don't really care, but I think Putin is great. If not for him our country would have been MUCH MUCH shittier. He speaks well and he's smart, and our quality of life slowly grows. I hope he lives as long as possible and stays as our president.

translate.google.no/#en/ru/outskirts

Man I love it when ukris and ruskis are arguing.
Keept at it mates.

>What are the 10%, Ramirez?
Russian women who married out to live somewhere that isn't a concrete block.

>Outskirts of Russia
>Outskirts
See the difference here

Where are you looking, they spread laconic idiocy on half the board

Confirm.

MAMA ANARHIYA...PAPA STAKAN PORTVENA

Can some ruskis advise me on a good book/s about the situation before putin and his influence in russia, after he was elected?
Also a "guide" about his reforms would be nice.

>you're unimportant
>but I will anyway post whenever a Russian is in thread
We have 390bln of reserves and they're slowly growing with small periods of shrinking a few billion.
You're silly to think we'll run out of money quickly, and even sillier to think we will simply live off the riches we have leftover from earlier times, like you did for 25 years.
It means neither, but it is closer to 'the outskirts, the border/edge'. It's even said with a pretext 'na', instead of a 'v', which a lot of Ukrainians are butthurt about, because it implies it's not a separate independent state but just a region.
...Yeeeeah, just implies, mhm.
>proud that gold diggers leech off what little wealth the Jew left you
As an outsider, do you think our little shit-tossing sessions look anything like picrelated?

hey faggot answer my question about kazakhstanis

Кaкyю eщё бoчкy, a?

>proud that gold diggers leech off what little wealth the Jew left you
Better them becoming American gold diggers than Churkmet's 2nd, 3rd, and 4th wives.

Well, there were also Poland and Crimean Khanate, so I guess that counts as outskirts too.

this amount of denial

KEK

Your compulsive suggestion of me being Russian ethnically (which I am not, lol) and denial of being interested in the topic of Russia are cringeworthy, considering the effort you put into pushing your point here.

Get a life. It has nothing to do with you probably being Ukrainian either.

You're not trolling anyone either, just looking retarded from a stranger's perspective.

P.S. I don't even reside in Russia most of the time, contrary to the calming thought flux your morbid brain may induce right now, just to justify the moral misery of yours

Cheers.

>"Much Russians" works
No it fucking doesn't, stupid fuck. Stop butchering our language you slavshits

So what is your ethnic background?

this is FYR*M tier

Yeah that pic kinda sums it up.
But to be honest, there should be a russian military advisor in the background.
Also one monkey needs a rebel uniform with as many russian insignias as he can carry and the other one a swastika on his chest, combined with a manifesto (written in english) for memeing ukrop propaganda the RIGHT way.