He's only in office for 10 more days

He's only in office for 10 more days.
So how did he do America?
Good? Bad?

Whatever your thoughts make sure to end your post with "THANKS OBAMA", because it may be your last chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/obamalibrary/ct-obama-library-site-jackson-park-met-20160727-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's in office until January 20th, fucking leaf.

Ahh shit. nvm.

THANKS LEAFFAGGOT

The last 2 months is damage control time. Hes going to let more people out of jail for non violent crimes. Typical build a museum or whatever. Some cliche Obama for Kids foundation for inner youth bullshit.

>10 more days.

Oh, for fuck's sake, leaf.

he did better then bad

He's basically been no different than Bush.
Minor domestic changes and continuing the globalist manipulation of regimes (bombing brown people).
He's just another piss-weak puppet that gets a free pass because he's black.

He already started a Library
chicagotribune.com/news/obamalibrary/ct-obama-library-site-jackson-park-met-20160727-story.html

The worst in 100 years.

THANKS OBAMA

Stupid race-bating nigger commie. Still better than Romney.

Will he beat Bill Clinton's high score and pardon every single black man convicted of a crime on his last day?

why is there a delay from when the election results are announced and when the POTUS takes office?

Is that your professional opinion?

Thank you Obama for triggering all the retards. I'd vote for you again if I could.

Better than GWB.

Probably better than McCain would have been. Obamacare versus land invasion of Syria, basically.

Don't know if Mittens would have been better. At least Obama's second term divided government prevented too much bullshit from getting done, since both parties are worthless.

Hey dumbfuck leaf. POTUS stays in office until new POTUS is inaugurated in Jan.

Also, yesterday I was riding my bike and it rained
THANKS OBAMA

Thanks Obama

From a spectator, I hope on his last day he throws a bunch executive orders just to say fuck you congress. It won't go anywhere, but it'd be ultimate troll move. Think of all the (you)s he'd get.