Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes me too
Meanies

babies first shitpost

Kill all black people

nice dubs nigger

If there's none left, there's none to discriminate against. I like the way you think, baguette

You fuck off over to Tumblr, nu-male

HOLY NOSE

You allllll kill yourselves. Then you don't have to deal with us, and neither do you!

Fuck off nigger loving kike cuck, you don't deserve dem shweet dubs

Goblins are real!

SPREAD IT!!

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

Mrs Jeb!

SSShhhkt...

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN,
THESE WOUNDS, THEY WILL NOT HEAAAAAAAL!

Castration

Only if you spread your boypucci

>you're
>you're
>you're
>you're

>When some subhuman, inbred mongrel says retarded shit on the internet
What a waste

Alrighty guys no more being racist. Time to turn it in; please hand in your racism IDs.

Wow
That's weird

maybe supply more info you useless cunt

You don't really need to... in real life, they are all benign, quiet losers. Or manlets. Trust me, I have met so many of the type you wouldn't believe it. The racists on this board are nobodies. They're a danger to no one.

It's sad because their entire hatred for other races and their kooky theories stem from their own bitter frustration at their inability to do anything about their current shitty situation. They either cannot make or lack the confidence to attempt to make positive changes in life. So it is far easier just to take all their anger and direct it at a '"them" that is the root cause of all their problems. Say that everything wrong in your life comes from an "evil" subsect of humanity that, once removed, will mean paradise on earth, at last.

And racism takes many forms but it always comes back to that. "X people gotta go! Things will get better than, you'll see!" You got the guys that say "hurr I'm not some inbred American hick but muh biased, mostly fabricated statistics from some random 'scientist' no one has ever heard of say niggers have lower IQs!" or the ones who will go "time and time again history has shown us that RACE causes all these problems! Even though cultural differences would explain far more conflicts than racial ones... JUST BELIEVE THIS INFOGRAPH KIKE!" And all are cut from the same cloth. A pathetic person stuck in a pathetic spot with seemingly no way out but extremism. I feel bad.

You can't be racist if the race doesn't exist

normaly i would say that there are no ugly people but this fuckin guy has a face only a mother could love..

Niggerfaggot, be quiet.

Reify, reinforce and take serious the provision freedom of association so they have less contact with niggers

Or a fist.

cheese eating surrender monkey has the right idea

You see what your bombing of supply lines did to the poor camp inmates? It also caused mental illness in them.