SEMPER....FIDELIS..., TYRANNOSAURUS!

SEMPER....FIDELIS..., TYRANNOSAURUS!

You just said "always faithful, terrible lizard".

SPANAKOPITA

BUSEY

season 7 fucking when

Did I? Cool.

SPANAKOPITA!

No
he said
" Always faithful tyrant lizard "

One of those shows I legit fear dying before I see it through.

SPANAKOPITAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this show above any other has left me more ambivalent with each new season

take last season, for example. I love the references they make, but the jokes kept falling flat for me
on top of that it feels like each season gets shorter and shorter, although it takes significantly more time to make each new one

I know, it's the line from the show.

>on top of that it feels like each season gets shorter and shorter

Seasons Five and Six ARE shorter. Doc and Jackson reduced the episodes per season so that they could bring the animation/resolution to modern standard.

Both seasons 5 and 6 had 10 half hours.
Premiere of season 5 was double length plus 7 more episodes equals 9, plus Halloween equals ten.
Season six had gargantua-2 which was episodes 1 and 2, and then the actual season was 8 episodes bringing the order up to 10.
With Season 7 they might've gotten a renewal for more than 10 episodes but we don't really know yet

If dreams can't come true
Why not just... Pretend?

13 eps, one 11 minute special
13 eps
13 eps
8 + 8 + Shallow Gravy
10 + Halloween Special

oh and 4's finale was 44 mins

[as] is too busy greenlighting Tim & Eric's latest bowel movement to fund Venture Bros or Rick and Morty in a reasonable time frame.

And the hate-boner the head asshole has for Metalpocalypse.

I don't know what Adult Swim's fucking deal is.

>Hey, you know this creative IP that's lasted for over a decad and people fucking LOVE?

>Yeah?

>Let's NOT give them extra funding, resources, and staff so they'll produce slower with less material!

>Fucking brilliant!

They have some sort of weird personal pride wrapped up in money making?
I know they do live action because it's infinitely faster and cheaper

SPANAKOPITA!!!

I feel like Cartoon network is retarded no matter what division your looking at. not a single one makes intelligent decisions

I am the Bat

sp-spanikopita... i think i pissed off the people at adult swim

explain, please