Generations: nobody gives a fuck edition

Anybody ready for some shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/marvels-generations-original-wolverine-hulk-iron-man-return/story?id=46331912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hasn't this been done yet?

Why is it that Arron can only seem to write Odin as a massive cunt?

That's the only way he knows how

I can't wait for Thor to tell Thor all about how Thor should Thor. But can Thor really compare to Thor, does one Thor really Thor better than Thor? What I'm saying is there should be some serious Thorring going on, what with Thor and Thor, if only Thor was there with Thor, then Thor and Thor, could really Thor it up with Thor,Thor, and Thor.

>Black Vikings

>Black Egyptians

WEW LAD

They're not black, they've just been out in the sun too long and got wicked dark tans.

I think they're just heavily tanned (As egyptians should be), their facial structure is far from black here

>This journey is a gift.
Can I return it?

Compare the skin tone of the Egyptians to the Black Woman Viking. It's the same. I'm not saying they should look like the Vikkings, but they should be lighter than here.

Wait I haven't been reading Thor but did Odin's wife really usurp the throne and renamed Asgard to Asgardia? I thought Odin was the one powering up the realm with the odinforce, hence why he he needs to sleep for like a week.

Finally, the REAL Thor is here.

>did Odin's wife really usurp the throne and renamed Asgard to Asgardia
Asgard was destroyed in Siege (2010), then Odin abdicated the throne so he could watch over Cul at the end of Fear Itself (2011). The All-Mother then took up the throne and renamed it Asgardia.

So its been Asgardia for over 6 years now. Hardly some new development.

It happened during Fraction's run.

>"These stories do happen, they really count. They really matter. This isn't some alternate reality story or some time-travel story," Alonso explained.
abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/marvels-generations-original-wolverine-hulk-iron-man-return/story?id=46331912

Thanks, well I stopped reading Marvel after Siege so that explains why I didn't know it. Thanks user.

Stuff people forgot, no Tyr Odinson....

Tyr's too busy being a bad motherfucker to attend some banquet.

Wow this is terrible

Is Tyr an Odinson in Marvel? I thought it was just Thor, Loki and Balder.

Oh, wow, Thor is being inspiring.

Thor goes to the aid of looters and murderers who invade a land that has never been in conflict with them.

And him wonder why is not worthy

Cancer Thor, the puppet of Mjolnir makes its appearance

Yeah.

He's not worthy because he uses the word wench.

I don't get Jane, she's abusing the magic of Mjolnir to extend her life but then refuses the offer of Thor of magic to cure her cancer?

He wasn't worthy because Gorr was right!

The sad thing is, they're both written by the same person.

You might be right, but I think it's more likely that the artist (like a lot of comic artists) just draw black people the same as white people, and just have them colored darker.

Thor, Loki, Balder, Tyr, Vidar and Hermod are all odin's sons. Vidar and Tyr all used Odinson as a last name.

Which is dumb because he acknowledged that when he fought Gorr and he was still worthy.

Maybe he was denial about it?

He is not worthy because sales of his comics do not indulge hunger endless of the mouse from Disneyworld, so he orders the slaves of Marvel invent increasingly stupid stories, full of male chauvinism and repetitive that eventually returned things to the status quo

i liked this issue very much and lady thor is hot

I mean I know it's an old issue when Thor takes her to the moon (and her husband, remember him was acting jealous) and says he can meet with alchemists and shit for a cure but Jane refuses because she wants to use conventional means. It really makes no sense to reject magic to cure your cancer but then considers to use magic to artificially extend her lifespan indefinitely.

Because Nick tongue fucked Thor's ear.

God, i hate this type of marvel fans.

How come every time the sphinx/egypt is involved there's always an explanation why the nose is missing. Is there a name for that trope?

Isn't Jarnbjorn that ax that can slice through Celestials like butter?

Mate, you gotta realise Disney has no interest in the comics at all. They're massively hands-off with most of their child companies. Look at ESPN. Running itself into the ground, constant losses instead of profits. Only now is Disney major getting involved.
Everything Marvel is doing wrong - that's Marvel's fault. There's no shadow of an evil overlord hidden behind them. No diabolical puppetmaster. If Marvel is crashing and burning it's because Marvel fell asleep at the wheel.
The only thing Disney has had any interests in was the movies. And they took them out of Marvel Entertainment's hands.

by promising he'll fuck their wives once they're dead

Did Thor just say he should fuck their wives of they died for him? That is a next level cucking right there.

The axe that was literally enchancted, BY THOR, to cut specifically through Apocalypse's Celestial Armor like butter? Yes, yes it is.

Thats what I got from it.

That sounds promising. Would you have a random guy or god of thunder to fuck your wife?

Just noticed there are female vikings on that page. Are female vikings a thing?

>Female Black Vikings

>You do it for them. And for their wives.

no puppet master?
great company created by a great man, jew comes takes over his company does everything to d rive the company in to the ground and destroy a great mans work.

Google it user.

Get your head out of the trash. He didn't say anything about fucking someone wives.

Ike isn't a puppetmaster, he's just not good at what he does. The man was hired to slash costs where ever he could because Marvel was on the brink of bankruptcy.
He did that, but the things he did and the continued squeeze have caused long term damage.

He literally says it here

>full of viking women in a viking incursion
Did not know that vikings were so progressive considering this "happened" quite a lot of centuries ago.

Yeah, sheildmaidens were an actual thing. They've dug up women buried with their weapons on battlefields right next to men.

I miss this guy

Huh, thanks for that history lesson.

Someone had to be the one to tell the captain to ask for directions every few hours.

huh, thor can actually hear prayers to him?

dont think i've ever seen that addresses

Yes along with Balder, Vidar, and Hermod and a bunch of others.

>not apocalypse
>not anything
what about a captain hydra?

Did Odin put his dick in the Phoenix?

They both were and weren't.
There were viking women, and even noncombatant women had some cultural boons. Treated with respect and shit.
It was women in towns they raided who had to fear. They didn't have any sort of human treatment

yeah in legacy #1 i think

Anyone else having issues with 4chans image server loading shit extremely slow or not at all?

Aw, you are right. I guess.

So Odin has fucked earth and fire, all he needs now are wind and water and he'll have plowed the whole set.

I hate how mjolnir now is some kind of space storm with a will of it own and Odin is not worthy of welding it since cave avengers.

Cyclops is eskimo brothers with Odin?

>Vikings in the Nile

Okay, suspension of disbelief shattered. I don't buy it at all.

Is he trying to one-up Zeus?

You'd be surprised how many people Cyclops is eskimo brothers with.

Is it out yet?

I ship it, Freja is kind of a bitch now.

>I can excuse murder and pillage, but I draw the line at misoginy

>because you use words like wench